KonkursPZD | PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox (Lifetime with Unlimited Upgrades)

Status
Zamknięty.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
logo.png

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

PowerArchiver | Compress, Encrypt, Exchange and Backup

The strongest and most comprehensive set of file management today! Advanced Codec Pack (.PA) is the most advanced format on the market.

the smartest PowerArchiver is here!

PowerArchiver 2021

comes with SmartAI, new feature that intelligently monitors your system and adjusts PowerArchiver options to it – Dark mode switching, Power Saving mode, Touch mode, Gesture support and best of all – new Simplified Ribbon UI from Office! This version not only looks great, it also adds full support for skins and has Win10 styled bar on the side for applications! Fully customizable too! It also has improved screen reader support and the new ZIP engine is fastest ever.

is packed with new features - better ZIP support, completely revamped cloud as well as new edit mode for tabs!

Major New Features
  • Best ZIP support - Added ZSTD support to ZIPX, improved speed of default ZIP compression.
  • Tabbed Internal Editor/Viewer – View images, pdf's and more in new tabs inside PowerArchiver. Edit text files while inside archives, no need to extract, and have syntax highlight for over 40 languages.
  • New Cloud Engine - completely redone cloud engine with support for intelligent caching so your cloud access will always be fast (Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Yandex Disk, Box and HiDrive)
  • SmartAI FIPS 140-2 - Intelligently use your FIPS encryption with new Enforced mode!
  • Dark Windows Ribbon GUI - New fully skinned, dark windows ribbon!
  • PowerArchiver Mini is back! Work with archives from Explorer!

interface.gif

PowerArchiver Highlights
  • Encryption Suite with OpenPGP and FIPS 140-2 validated encryption.
  • New Advanced Codec Pack (.PA format) with superior compression.
  • Works with ZIP, ZIPX, PA, RAR, ISO and 60 other file formats. Fastest compression, multi-core optimized.
  • Smart interface with Tabs, PDF viewer, Skins, Ribbon toolbar and much more.
  • PowerArchiver Virtual ISO Drive – Mount ISO files as CD/DVD!
  • PowerArchiver Backup with Enterprise grade backup features.
  • Full PowerArchiver Burner with Data Burner, DVD to ISO, Burn ISO and even Audio burner.
  • Full PowerArchiver Secure FTP client with FIPS 140-2 validation.
  • PowerArchiver for Office Add-ins (PAOP) with integrations for Outlook, Word, Excel.
  • Cloud Client integration with Dropbox, Google Drive and 4 more.

| Why choose PowerArchiver |

PowerArchiver contains all the basic features you would expect from a compression program / archive utility - you can read and extract from many different formats and you can also create archives in many different formats.

What makes PowerArchiver different from many similar utilities is the wealth of advanced features it has.

PowerArchiver Toolbox [Best version] Includes all PowerArchiver Professional and Standard features
PowerArchiver Professional | Includes all PowerArchiver Standard features
PowerArchiver Standard

Virtual ISO Drive – Mount ISO files as CD/DVD drives with simple right click options.

Data/Audio Burner – Full standalone CD/DVD/Blu-Ray burner! Features include CD/DVD Burner, Rip Audio CD, Burn Audio CD, Copy Disc, Burn Image (.iso)

Copy CD/DVD discs to ISO images for safe storage!

Secure FTP Client – full standalone FTP/SFTP client with logs, queue, smart handling of archives and more. FIPS 140-2 validated SSL.

Zip to Email – Premium Email plugin for Windows and Office products!

Advanced settings tab for Advanced Codec Pack (.PA Format). Adjust all of your compression options available for .PA format.

Create advanced ISO Image files (both ISO9660 and UDF).

PowerArchiver Cloud – Full support for Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.Net, Amazon S3 and Azure. Access your Clouds from within PowerArchiver.

Encryption Suite – with full AES 256 bit encryption support. FIPS 140-2 validated AES encryption. Encrypt/Decrypt hundreds of files at the same time.

Full OpenPGP functionality: create keys, encrypt files, sign files, verify. Key Management features included.

Enterprise class Backup – utility with Volume Shadow Service support, schedules, logs and ability to Burn, FTP and Copy backups up to 3 locations, all at the same time. Many formats and options available.

PowerArchiver Command Line – Full copy of PowerArchiver Command Line (PACL) included. Fully featured command line utility with many features, full format support and FIPS 140-2 validated encryption modules.

Office Add-in – Full copy of PowerArchiver for Office Add-in (PAOP) included. Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel Add-Ins. One of the best Microsoft Outlook compression/encryption add-ins on the market.

Over 60 formats supported – full support for over 60 compression formats (ZIP, ZIPX, RAR, ISO, PA, CAB, TAR, BZ2, GZ, etc). Fastest ZIP/ZIPX engine ever!

Advanced Codec Pack (.PA) – Full support for new .pa format, including advanced options. You can manually configure various different codecs, filters and their respective options for maximum speed/compression.

Best ZIP support – Most advanced ZIP/ZIPX engine, only one fully compatible with WinZip and SecureZIP. Supports fully ZIPX standard (lzma, lzma2, ppmd, wavpack and jpeg) for lowest size archives, unlimited sized ZIP/ZIPX archives, AES 256bit encryption, Unicode languages, Multicore compression and much more.

Multicore super-fast compression – Fully supports creating and opening of: ZIP (multicore), ZIPX (multicore), PA (multicore), 7-zip (multicore LZMA and LZMA2), LHA, CAB, TAR/GZ/BZ2/XZ archives. WinRAR compression supported when WinRAR is installed.

Opens and extracts: RAR (10% faster than WR 4.x), ISO (ISO9660 and UDF), ACE, ARJ, MSI, NSIS, CHM, DMG, RPM, CPIO, VHD, XAR, LZMA, SquashFS, CramFS, WIM (over 60 formats total!)

Full 7z format support
– Superb support for 7-Zip compression with unique Optimized mode.

Complete RAR support – Full support for RAR format, including compression if WinRAR is installed.

Exclusive – Windows 7, 8 and 10 features like automatic elevation via UAC, and Volume Shadow Service support for compressing files/databases exclusively in use by the system.

FIPS 140-2 and HIPAA validation/compliance – with AES encryption in ZIP/ZIPX formats and with Secure FTP file exchange.

10 different tools – Has over 10 different tools, Queuing support, Profiles, Skins, Ribbon/classic interface choice, creates sfx archives (zip, 7zip, pae), automatic updates via 2 second patchbeam system and much, much more!

Windows 64-bit support – Full support for 64-bit Windows and multi-core processors in ZIP, 7-zip and PA formats.

Explorer mode – Advanced Explorer mode with dual panel interface for easier file management with full preview support and multiple tabs for archive handling.

Customizable with skins – Advanced interface with full skinning support. 3 stage skinning: interface, icons, and file format icons. Ships with 10 different skins options and more available on the website.

Modern/Ribbon interface – Advanced Modern Ribbon interface licensed from Microsoft. Fast and looking exactly the same as your Windows ribbon applications (Optional).

Built in Preview window – Fully featured preview window with support for previewing many different file types including fast native PDF preview. You do not need PDF viewer installed – simply click on PDF file in PowerArchiver and you can view it or print it from within preview window.

Portable USB edition – Fully Portable version that requires no installation and changes nothing in the system (x86 and x64).

Many more features, Password Manager, Password profiles, Password Policies, Tabbed interface, Create ISO files, Windows Explorer shell extensions, Multilingual, Super fast startup, Low RAM usage, Native support for 4k screens, etc.

PowerArchiver Select (Future Upgrades)

What is the PowerArchiver Select plan?

Every PowerArchiver purchase comes at minimum with complimentary 12 months of PowerArchiver Select. PowerArchiver Select is a premium Support and Maintenance plan with following features: Upgrade Assurance (free upgrade to all major/minor versions), Live Registration system that keeps your registration code up to date, Priority Support including telephone support, priority Feature Requests, priority BETA releases. Level of end-user support in PowerArchiver Select is unprecedented in the software industry, where none of our competitors even offer phone support, let alone ability to influence future development. Renewal is available at significantly discounted prices – 73% discount for 1 year renewal and even larger discount for 3 year renewal!

About PowerArchiver

PowerArchiver has set the benchmark for the industry by combining powerful features with a simple, easy to use interface.

Is offered in over 30 languages and expanded the presence of PowerArchiver around the world.
Is used by millions of individuals, governments, educational institutions and corporations in more than 150 countries.

PowerArchiver prides itself on its simple, smarter way of doing things throughout the whole application.

Website |

Blogs |

Forums |

Support |

Download |

Store |

Facebook |

Twitter |

YouTube |

PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox Giveaway

We at ProgramyZaDarmo would like to thank the PowerArchiver Team for this exclusive giveaway

Giveaway details

05 x Lifetime with Unlimited Upgrades licenses

(free unlimited upgrades; free upgrades to future versions)
First Name, Last Name, Email Address required for the license

Giveaway rules

Must be a member registered before 20 April 2020

In a few sentences, write on PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox (Required)
/
PowerArchiver on their social networks (Optional)
Share the giveaway on social media, forums, other places (Optional)
PM me within 3 days of the winners announcement to claim your win

Giveaway ends 25 Nov

Good luck

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
PowerArchiver 2021 ToolBox dla systemu Windows do wygrania:

Zasady konkursu:
Musi być członkiem forum zarejestrowanym przed 20 kwietnia 2020 r
W kilku zdaniach, komentarz na PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox (wymagane)
Polub / śledź PowerArchiver w ich sieciach społecznościowych (opcjonalne)
Udostępnij informację o konkursie w mediach społecznościowych, forach, w innych miejscach (opcjonalne)

Wyślij mi wiadomość PM w ciągu 3 dni od ogłoszenia wyników konkursu aby odebrać nagrodę.

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

Drib72

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Ooo... konkurs w końcu wystartował :zaciesz
Program już kiedyś używałem, bodajże w 2016 r. O ile pamiętam ten soft ma jedną cechę, która bardzo mi się spodobała - podgląd zawartości plików w archiwach - i to nie tylko plików tekstowych, ale grafik, video, itp.
Na plus dla tego programu - szeroki wachlarz obsługiwanych formatów archiwów - zarówno w dekompresji jak i kompresji.
Co go jeszcze odróżnia od konkurencji? - Szybkość pracy (programiści odwalili kawał dobrej roboty optymalizując kod programu i wykorzystując moc procesorów wielordzeniowych), narzędzia do naprawy archiwów, dzielenie, łączenie zbiorów z archiwami. Słowem - potężny, sprawnie działający "kombajn", z którego warto korzystać.
I miło byłoby PowerArchiver w tej wersji "przytulić" za free :)

senior38

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Świętokrzyskie
PowerArchiwer to program do tworzenia kompresji plików.Program rozpakowuje archiwa.Potrafi również rozkodować pliki.Najważniejszą rzeczą jaką robi to szyfruje pliki znajdujące się w archiwach. A uszkodzone pliki naprawi .Program jest bardzo konkurencyjny w stosunku do innych programów tego typu.Konkurs do tego programu zamieszczony na Faceboku.

Ostatnia edycja:

theuser

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for this opportunity to get good software. I have previously used PowerArchiver 2016 received on a promotion. I like the speed and convenience of working with .iso files. Convenient preview of files in the explorer. I would like to continue to be able to use the new version of PowerArhiver.

Robjan

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
PowerArchiver to program który jest rozwijany w zawrotnym tempie. Posiada bardzo szybką kompresję i dekompresję plików ZIP, RAR a obecnie obsługuje już własny format .PA. Podoba mi się również wbudowane okno podglądu programu z obsługą wielu formatów plików, możliwość montowania plików ISO jako CD i DVD oraz pełne wsparcie dla systemów 64 bitowych. Obecnie korzystam z rocznej licencji otrzymanej w promocji na starszą wersję tego programu a chciałbym korzystać dłużej z jego nowszej wersji.

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
First thanks for the wonderful giveaway. PowerArchiver is not a simple archiving software. It includes many features that make it one of the best apps, it offers virtual ISO drive, data and Audio burner, support of many formats, advanced explorer integration, full enterprise backup suite and also access to 6 different cloud services. In addition, there is a powerful encryption, secure FTP Client and office plugin that are very useful. The software combines many useful tools in a single package with friendly user interface and fast file management. The toolbox also offers the most exclusive features useful for any user with future upgrades.

Orion

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
somewhere in cyberspace....
Używałem tego programu w wersji promocyjnej z któregoś czasopisma i bardzo mi przypadł do gustu. Wielość obsługiwanych formatów, szybkość działania, pełne wsparcie dla systemów 64-bitowych, możliwość montowania plików ISO w wirtualnym napędzie oraz wypalania płyt to jedne z wielu licznych atutów tego programu. Ponadto warto wspomnieć jeszcze o silnym szyfrowaniu, wbudowanym kliencie FTP czy dostępie do wybranych chmur. Możliwość wygrania licencji dożywotniej jest dodatkową zachętą do stanięcia w szranki tego konkursu, tak samo jak najbogatsza wersja tego programu (Toolbox)

mjcn19

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
I am using another archiving software to extract compressed files like rar and zip files.
It's very helpful because I can make files reduce their sizes by compressing them.
I want to win a license of PowerArchiver to test and compare it to other archiving software apps.
Thank you for this great giveaway contest and really hope to win a license.

zapomnij

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
PowerArchiver to najbardziej znana aplikacja do archiwizacji i PowerArchiver 2021 Toolbox to najlepsza wersja, która zawiera wszystkie funkcje wersji Standard i Profesional.
Obecna wersja jest kompatybilna z win10 Deweloperzy są dobrze oddani testom i regularnie wypuszczają aktualizacje, aby naprawić drobne błędy. Ale łatwość korzystania z aplikacji dla win10 jest głównym powodem, dla którego tak bardzo mi się podoba.
PowerArchiver jest bogaty w funkcje i Toolbox ma ich jeszcze więcej. Ma klasyczną skórę, ale ci, którzy chcą innej mogą dokonać zmiany istnieje wiele wbudowanych skórek dla wszystkich użytkowników. Są one obecne w menu widoku.
Pasek stanu zawiera wszystkie informacje o procesie, otwartych plikach, wybranych opcjach itp.
PowerArchiver Virtual DVD drive, aby otworzyć pliki ISO i pełne CD / DVD / Blu-Ray Burner do korzystania z funkcji do płyt operacyjnych. Nie ma potrzeby, aby inny program nagrywał jakiekolwiek dane i tworzył pliki iso.
Zaawansowany tryb Eksploratora z interfejsem dwupanelowym - aby ułatwić zarządzanie plikami.
Wersja 2021 ma kompresję wielordzeniową i najszybszą ekstrakcją RAR. Twierdzi , że 4 razy szybciej i nie ma przesady co można odczuć w użyciu. Pliki pdf i .docx są skompresowane na prawie 50% lepiej niż jakikolwiek inny program archiwum, takich jak WinRAR lub 7zip.
Kompresja plików w formacie własnym PA (Advanced Codec Pack)
Ulepszona obsługa 7zip z obsługą wielordzeniową i obsługą 64-bitową dla lepszego wykorzystania pamięci.
PowerArchiver jest jedyną aplikacją, która obsługuje pliki Winzip zapewniając jednocześnie szybszą (do 3x) i silniejszą kompresję w porównaniu do WinZip , zawiera kompatybilność ze wszystkimi zaawansowanymi formatami ZIPX - LZMA, LZMA2, JPEG, PPMd, BZIP2 i WAVPACK w ZIP / ZIPX.
PowerArchiver przyniósł niezrównane zabezpieczenia i fips 140-2 walidacji z wprowadzeniem 5 rodzajów szyfrowania, oferując swoje zastrzeżone standardy PAE i PAE2 dla dodatkowego bezpieczeństwa. Istnieje możliwość wyłączenia szyfrowania i wybrania, w zależności od tego, która z tych wartości jest potrzebna.
Aktualizacje ConeXware wykorzystują usługę patchbeam updater do płynnej aktualizacji zestawu narzędzi PowerArchiver.
PowerArchiver Backup z VSS i może wysyłać pliki do serwera FTP/SFTP. W zestawie znajduje się specjalna wtyczka Zip To Email Premium Email Email.
Ogólnie mogę stwierdzić, że wersja 2021 jest główną aktualizacją z wieloma dodatkowymi funkcjami, kilkoma nowo wdrożonymi pomysłami i kilkoma dodatkami sugerowanych przez użytkownika opcji. PowerArchiver ma doskonałe forum i deweloperzy dają dobre rady na wszystkie szczegóły, sugestie lub prośby o funkcje. Sam program jest świetny, pozwala łatwo zarządzać, archiwizować, szyfrować i odszyfrowywać pliki, obsługuje usługi w chmurze, przesyłanie i pobieranie FTP.
Przyznaje chciałbym mieć ten program na swoim sprzęcie , a wersja dożywotnia z aktualizacjami to wisienka na tym torciku.

(na społecznościówkach nie udostępniam , bo nie mam)

Ostatnia edycja:
  • Lubię to
Reactions: al

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of PowerArchiverToolbox with Unlimited Upgrades?

Because I won a lifetime license without upgrades of PowerArchiver 2016 PRO in that year and have been using it ever since as my primary app for compressing and decompressing (zip) files. ... I have found it to be the most "user friendly" of any software app of its kind. ... So, I can testify that this company's software is time-proven by me.

... And for information about this great software, PowerArchiver Toolbox can compress, encrypt (military-grade AES), and extract over 60 file formats which include ZIP, PA, ZIP, RAR, ZIPX, 7-ZIP, CAB, PGP, TAR, XZ, GZIP, BZIP2, ISO, ZPAQ, WIM, BH, LHA (LZH), XXE, UUE, yENC, MIME (Base 64), ARJ, ARC, ACE, MSI, NSIS, CHM. --- This means that you are not going to run into file format used at this time that it cannot deal with. --- Plus, I love the idea of it having a CD/DVD/BLUE-Ray file burner and its ability to integrate with and upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, OneDrive all of which I currently use.

Facebook and Twitter PowerArchiver pages liked/followed.
FB under name: Elijah Gale
Twitter.com under name: @divinenews

*Many thanks to our forum "Forum Moderator," Khanyash, for putting this contest together for all of us.:)

Ostatnia edycja:

ImranQ

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Power Archiver is a powerful tool that can compress and encrypt all variety of files much faster using 60+ formats as such ZIP,7Zip, ZIPX, PA, PAE with 256 bit AES Encryption.

It provides you to make ISO files to a CD/DVD even Audio burner, along with windows10 64-bit support.

It uses Low RAM usage and also supports RAR format. One can edit and save text files inside archives without extracting it.

It offers smart interface Tabs with one click PDF viewer and Ribbon toolbar. It supports archive browsing and many other great features.

Power Archiver 2021 Included AI with Dark, Automatic, Power saving, Touch, FIPS 140- and Compression Optimization modes.

A portable version is also available if you don't want to install it.

Tomnord15

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Wrocław
Używam starszej wersji programu i bardzo mi się podoba jego wielozadaniowość, obsługa bardzo wielu formatów plików archiwów, integracja z usługami udostępniania w chmurze, konwersja formatów archiwów pomiędzy sobą oraz szyfrowanie. Podoba mi się również możliwość tworzenia kopii zapasowych plików oraz wbudowane funkcje montowania dysków wirtualnych oraz wypalania Cd,Dvd oraz BluRay oraz szybkość wypakowywania plików z archiwum i tworzenie plików ISO z których to korzystam dość często. W serwisach społecznościowych nie udostępnię ponieważ usunąłem wszystkie.

marek7001

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Ostrołęka
"Przygodę" z programem Power Archiver zacząłem kilka ładnych lat temu z wersją 2012. Aktualnie używam wersji 2016.
Do programu niejako "przywiązałem się" :zaciesz Odpowiada mi jego szata graficzna i tryb ciemny. Baaardzo dużym plusem jest podgląd zawartości plików przed rozpakowaniem archiwum. Z funkcji z których często korzystam to wysyłka mailem prosto z panelu czy nagrywanie obrazu ISO.
Jego atutem jest także bardzo duża ilość powiązanych rodzajów archiwów. Program oczywiście posiada funkcje szyfrowania archiwum /przydaje się/. Kolejnym plusem jest na pewno szybkość działania. Nie ma naprawdę się do czego przyczepić.
Kolejna funkcja do której podchodziłem bardzo sceptycznie to naprawa archiwum. Raz musiałem skorzystać i "o dziwo" pomogło :hiArchiwum zostało uratowane.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry