Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
SAS.Planet to program przeznaczony do przeglądania i pobierania zdjęć satelitarnych o wysokiej rozdzielczości oraz konwencjonalnych map przesłanych przez takie serwisy jak Google Maps, DigitalGlobe, Kosmosnimki, Yandex.Maps, Yahoo! Maps, VirtualEarth, Gurtam, OpenStreetMap, eAtlas, Genshtab maps, iPhone maps, Navitel maps, Bings Maps (Bird's Eye) itp., Ale w przeciwieństwie do wszystkich tych usług wszystkie pobrane obrazy pozostaną na twoim komputerze i będziesz mógł przeglądać je, nawet bez połączenia z Internetem. Oprócz map satelitarnych możesz pracować z krajobrazem politycznym, połączonymi mapami, mapami Księżyca i Marsa.

Oprócz przeglądania i pobierania program posiada następujące przydatne funkcje:
  • Work with GPS- receiver;
  • Routing
  • Distance measurement;
  • Display KML files ;
  • Support for the Panoramio service ;
  • Formation of a map to fill the layer - this function allows you to see areas on the map that you have already loaded into the cache or, conversely, that you do not have;
  • Saving part of the map in one image, which you can view and process in any graphics editor, as well as use in other GIS applications, for example, OziExplorer (for which the program will create a binding file);
  • You can save places of interest to you and subsequently easily find them, as well as make sure that they are always displayed on the map;
  • Overview map - it will help you easily find out the location of the place that you are currently viewing, as well as quickly move to any other place on the map;
  • View the map in full screen mode - which is especially convenient with a low screen resolution;
  • Conversion from one layer of all the previous ones - will significantly reduce your Internet traffic, for example, you can download your city only on scale 18, and form all the previous ones on its basis;
  • Ability to export maps to a format supported by iPhone maps ;
  • Ability to export cards to a format supported by mobile Yandex.Cards version 3;
  • Loading and displaying Wikimapia objects ;
  • Search for places using Google and Yandex;
  • Adding custom maps.

maxresdefault.jpg

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Pobieranie:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Do góry