josephine

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Schlocks is now free to play on Steam.

A message from the publisher:

The bad news is that due to business reasons Schlocks will need to be closed in the not so distant future. I'll try to be as forth coming to when that date is so everyone can get a chance to play and grab a copy. It will probably be the end of October, but I'll confirm and post again. Schlocks might re-open in the future, and if it does, it will remain free, but I do not have any idea when that might be.

Notice:

Requires one of the following virtual reality headsets: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Valve Index. See the VR Support section for more info.

Schlocks
SnLMoK8.png

Schlocks, your favorite mini-games department store, understands you, the consumer. Every game at Schlocks is a whopping 10 seconds to try our product(s), and experience what everyone's been talking about.

Hop in, test a product in one of our patented Microscopic Games, and then be suddenly whisked away to a new one; it's an adventure unlike any other you've experienced at a department store.

We're so sure you'll love shopping with us, that we can promise a consideration of the suggestion of a money back guarantee, or else. That's the Schlocks-brand Commitment™ that you can count on.

Features:
- 50+ games in Early Access with over 100 on final release.
- Enjoy competitive party gaming with friends, while also giving friends a good laugh at their expense.
- … or play all alone if you have no friends. It’s still fun!
- Explore 10 different departments of the Schlocks Store, including the farm, kitchen, ocean, carnival, and more!
- Unbeatable value! That's the Schlocks-brand Commitment™ that you can count on.

Minimum System Requirements:

Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350, equivalent or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 480, equivalent or better.
Storage: 2 GB available space

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Do góry