ODDAM Small game giveaway [Personal] [ 1 x Overwatch for pc. ]

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hi, so I have 1 extra Humble Monthly Overwatch gift link. Just post a comment & that's all. I will randomise on Monday if there are more than 1 entry. :klawik

Good luck :ok:piwek

Update:
As per Humble Monthly terms for this game, note this when redeeming in Blizzard battlenet account.
This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the applicant is located in one of these countries, you may not be able to redeem the key.
  • BU
  • BY
  • CN
  • CU
  • ER
  • IR
  • KP
  • LY
  • MM
  • SD
  • SY
  • VE

Ostatnia edycja:

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
OK just noticed this in the Humble monthly terms:
This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the applicant is located in one of these countries, you may not be able to redeem the key.
  • BU
  • BY
  • CN
  • CU
  • ER
  • IR
  • KP
  • LY
  • MM
  • SD
  • SY
  • VE

so there is this factor too, very sorry if anyone participating is affected by this, its not in my control. I will update the original post too. Hope you understand.

Zeno

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Nice Gift. Thanks. :ok

Mohammadwasi7861

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
In this case I could help you guys just send me your account details which will use to redeem the code once done I will forward activated game account to you, so you could play that game in your country. :)

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
In this case I could help you guys just send me your account details which will use to redeem the code once done I will forward activated game account to you, so you could play that game in your country. :)
Wait a minute. I send you account details.You have everything. Is there any chance you will give me my account back ?

Mohammadwasi7861

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hi,

If you don't trust me , then problem.
Tregs can do Sam thing what I said.

Btw yes I will back your account to you as I already did many time about VPN activated and backed that account to account holder.

If you want to very about me who I am , please see this.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Do góry