josephine

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Space Punks is free-to-play on PC via an open beta started April 20, 2022 on the Epic Games Store.

Space Punks
8muycD5.jpg

Space Punks is a free-to-play online co-op ARPG that will see you shootin’ and lootin’ your way across the galaxy. Fly solo or team up with three misfits to lay siege to hordes of alien scumbags, harvest their loot and become the ultimate galactic badass.

Guns... Lots of Guns
And swords. And grenades. And gadgets that make stuff go BOOM.
There’s a lot of ass to be kicked across the galaxy, and with the Crafton 20000 you’ll have the right tools to do the kicking.

Get Loud, Get Noticed
Space is a noisy place, so if you’re gonna make yourself heard, you’ve gotta be the loudest. Blast more, earn more, loot more – big guns and big cash energy means even bigger galactic power for your rebel crew as you plunder planet after planet.

Work hard (and play hard!) and you’ll face the biggest test of all: the Crack – a hellish nightmare that only the gruffest grifter could possibly hope to survive.

There’s No ‘I’ In Posse
More scoundrels in your squad means more guns and more stuff getting smoked. And the bigger the explosions, the greater the fame and fortune. With trigger-happy misfits covering your back, you’re going places, kid.

System Requirements:
Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7- 3770 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 4 GHz / AMD Ryzen 5 2600X or Intel Core i7-6900X
Memory: 8GB RAM
Storage: 10GB
Direct X: Version 11
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970/1060 or ATI Radeon R9 series or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 or ATI Radeon RX 5700 XT
Logins: Requires Epic Games account
Languages Supported:
Audio:
English
Text: English

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Do góry