PC Syberia I & II za darmo

josephine

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Syberia I & II is a free for limited time on GOG. Less than 71 hours left.

Syberia I & II

UAqfyuy.png

Syberia I & II is a pack of two award-winning classic adventure games that combine elaborate puzzles with a breathtaking story and poetic atmosphere. Created by comic book artist Benoît Sokal at the beginning of XXI century, they remain milestones in the point‘n’click genre to this day

Syberia
Kate Walker, a young ambitious lawyer from New York, is handed what seems to be a fairly straightforward assignment. Just a quick stopover to handle the sale of an old automaton factory hidden in the alpine valleys, then straight back home to New York. Little did she imagine, when embarking on this task, that her life would be turned upside down.

On her expedition across Europe, traveling from Western Europe to the far reaches of Eastern Russia, she encounters a host of incredible individuals and locations full of extraordinary machines and an amazing atmosphere. In her attempt to track down Hans, the genius inventor - the final key to unlock the secret of Syberia - she will traverse both land and time on a journey that will throw all that she values into question, while the deal she sets out to sign turns into a life-changing experience.

Features:
- An original vision of the famous comic book artist and game developer Benoît Sokal
- An immersive story focused on character development
- Enchanting locations with countless art nouveau and steampunk elements

Syberia II
Having searched Eastern and Western Europe for a missing heir, Kate Walker finally completed her long and arduous journey, obtaining the signature of Hans Voralberg and closing the automaton factory buyout. Mission accomplished? Perhaps, but not for her...

An unlikely pair, young Kate Walker and old, eccentric Hans Voralberg now set off on a journey together, in search of the last of the fabled Syberian mammoths at the heart of a long-forgotten universe.

The surreal quest Hans began alone several years ago will come to a final close as he and Kate face obstacles far more dangerous than ever before, testing their courage and determination. Far and beyond, a mystical Syberia awaits their arrival.

Goodies:
- Manuals (20 Pages)
- Artworks
- Syberia Tracks
- HD Wallpapers
- Russian Localization (Fargus)

Minimum System Requirements:
System:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 1.5GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX compatible graphics card with 128 MB memory
DirectX: 9.0c
Storage: 2.7GB
Sound: Sound card with DirectX 9.0c support

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Ostatnia edycja:
Do góry