Veeam Agent for Windows FREE

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Veeam Agent for Windows FREE

Veeam is one of the top players in the imaging or backup scene in the business or corporate world.

Veeam Agent for Windows is a FREE backup solution. Its a core backup solution.. Backup and Restore.

Homepage -
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Download -
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

I am running & like it. I have tested & find it SOLID and RELIABLE backup sofware.
Tried or performed few backup & restore operations successfully.
Interrupted ongoing backup tasks with restart, shutdown & hard shutdown. On next schedule, it always successfully detected incomplete or damaged backup & replaced with new one.
Full backup and Incremental backup and Restore backup
speed is good too.
Simple & Easy to use.
Bootable Recovery Media includes features like restore/bare metal restore, startup repair, command prompt, load drivers, etc.

NOTE
- During restore operation, in the wizard, click "load drivers" option & untick load drivers. Veeam will restore everything in the image & not load the drivers (your backup images have everything including drivers).. my suggestion & I always do the restore with load drivers option unchecked with no issues.

You have to create an account to download Veeam. But I have provided the download link on the top.

Veeam is an EXCELLENT backup software. I use & suggested on MalwareTips. Users tried & liked it.

You would like it.. Just try it out.. and share your experience..

Ostatnia edycja:
Do góry