Tadek59

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Witam !

Ciekawy darmowy program do naprawy systemu Windows / Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 & 7 (32 & 64 Bit) /

Windows Repair to prawdziwy kombajn i zarazem lekarz , który może uzdrowić system operacyjny

Link i info :

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

:)

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Re: Program Windows Repair

Windows Repair (All In One) v1.9.18

Bug fix: The program would get stuck in a opening and closing loop when you had it set to auto restart after repairs. This was because of a timer not turning off and wanting to update the window while it was closing down, thus the loop. This has now been fixed and the program closes like it should.

New feature: Since I had to get this bug fixed quickly I decided to take the time to add a new feature I came up with. In the steps before the repairs, Step 2 asks the user to do a check disk (chkdsk) on the system to make sure there is no file system errors before doing any repairs. I hated the fact that I forced the user to reboot to scan it when there may not be any errors on the file system. So I have added a new option to this step where the program will check the drive for errors and let you know if any are found. It is done by making a pipe to a cmd.exe window and running chkdsk in read only mode. Once chkdsk is done it looks for the key words "Windows found problems" and can let the user know if running chkdsk is even needed. Thus saving the user a reboot if there are no errors. I also have it log the chkdsk results to a chkdsk.log file in the logs folder in case a user wants to see the results of the chkdsk.

antbil007

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Polska

Tweaking.com Windows Repair AIO (All in One)

index.php

Windows Repair jest niewielkim narzędziem, pozwalającym na przywrócenie systemu operacyjnego Microsoft Windows do poprawnego działania. Aplikacja umożliwia załatanie najczęściej występujących usterek, począwszy od niebezpiecznych błędów w rejestrze, przez niepoprawnie przypisane uprawnienia aż po destabilizację funkcjonowania usług i standardowego oprogramowania (Internet Explorer, Firewall, Windows Update).
Obsługa programu jest bardzo prosta - został zaprojektowany przede wszystkim dla osób, nie posiadających technicznej wiedzy na temat funkcjonowania poszczególnych elementów systemu. Kreator przeprowadza użytkownika przez wszystkie kroki niezbędne do naprawienia funkcjonowania komputera. Przede wszystkim należy przeskanować system jednym z popularnych silników antywirusowych i upewnić się, że nieprawidłowości nie są spowodowane jakimkolwiek typem złośliwego oprogramowania. Kolejną operacją jest sprawdzenie integralności struktury danych dysku twardego za pomocą narzędzia Check Disk. Następnie można przetestować, czy posiadamy wszystkie niezbędne do bezproblemowego działania komputera pliki. W Windows XP/2003 należy na początku przetwarzania włożyć płytę z systemem operacyjnym. Ostatnim, niezwykle istotnym krokiem jest stworzenie punktu przywracania. Można z niego skorzystać z dowolnym momencie, przywracając konfigurację do poprzedniego stanu.

Po wykonaniu wstępnych kroków, można przystąpić do właściwej naprawy. Autor udostępnił trzy tryby - podstawowy, zaawansowany, użytkownika. Wybór zależy od preferencji i wiedzy odbiorcy. Aplikacja pozwala między innymi na:
- wyczyszczenie pliku HOSTS,
- naprawienie cache ikon,
- zresetowanie uprawnień rejestru i plików,
- przywrócenie widoczności napędów CD/DVD,
- zarejestrowanie plików systemowych,
- naprawienie WMI, Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, Windows Update, Windows Sidebar/Gadgets,
- usunięcie plików tymczasowych,
- zdezaktywowanie ustawień proxy.
opis: programosy.pl

strona domowa:

download (v. 2.7.1)
setup:

portable:

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia

Windows Repair (All In One) v2.10.2
I have automated the program to auto add the services it needs when ran in safe mode and cleans them after when done. The program will no longer show a window asking the user to do it. Since it is automated it is one less thing a user needs to worry about :)

In past versions, when you downloaded the portable zip file of the program Windows would mark that it came from the internet and you would get the warning pop up for any of the files that the program uses in the files folder. The program now auto unblocks all the files in the files folder so users wont get the constant pop ups from Windows asking for permissions to run them. This way a user doesn't have to unblock all the files manually. This didn't happen when you installed with the installer, only the zip file.

New repair added, "Restore UAC (User Account Control) Settings" This will restore the default registry settings for the UAC in Windows.

Multiple repairs have been updated and tweaked.

Multiple interface updates and changes.

Installer (9.36 MB)

Portable (7.51 MB)

alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia

Windows Repair (All In One) v2.11.2
Updated "Reset File Permissions" to support and handle Unicode paths in the permissions cleanup part of the repair.
When the repair ran to fix the profile folders to proper denied & allow permissions it would fail on profiles that hand Unicode Chars in the paths.

Multiple code changes and tweaks, adding more Unicode support for multiple commands and functions.

Update the Check Disk command on Step 3 on the main Window. Before it would just call chkdsk, but if a user had their system paths messed up on the system then it would say that chkdsk couldn't be found or is not an internal program. I have update the code to set the proper paths to the Windows folders keeping that error from happening.
Installer (11.21 MB)

Portable (9.22 MB)

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Windows Repair (All in One) 3.0.0

Program is now Free/Pro. All repairs and everything that has always been in the previous free versions is still completely free and all future repairs will be free, I have taken nothing away from my users :) The pro is extra tools and options while keeping all repairs free. The free version can still be used for both personal and business use. Also there is no nag screens or anything like that trying to get people to upgrade to pro.
New Pre Repairs Scan tool has been added. You can now run this to have the program check for things before running the repairs. This checks the windows packages files, junction points and environment variables.
New "Repair Environment Variables" tool has been added. This is not an automated tool, so it isn't in the repair list. Instead it is with the Pre Repairs Scan tool.
Multiple new repairs added.
A large amount of the repairs have been improved and updated.
Some of the current pro features include built in system tweaks that you can have applied after the repairs. You can also now use your own scripts and registry files to have applied after the repairs are done as well. There will be more pro features coming in future updates.
Another new pro feature is the ability to use your own logo in the bottom left of the main window of the program.
New interface layout. I kept most things the same as people remember it but made the window bigger and rearranged a few things to try and make it less cluttered.
Multiple bug fixes.
Huge amount of codes changes, and a ton of other things that is to much to list here.
Updated Registry Backup to v2.2.0

portable

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Windows Repair (All in One) 3.1.0

Pre Repairs Scan has been renamed to Pre-Scan.

New "Repair Reparse Points" tool has been added. This is not an automated tool, so it isn't in the repair list. Instead it is with the Pre-Scan tool.

Added another script "Windows Updates Download Cache" to the pro feature "Enhanced Windows Disk Cleanup"

Updated and improved the Pre-Scan.

Multiple code improvements and updates.

Multiple spelling corrections.

When having the program schedule the tray icon to start at windows startup, it now adds a 2 min delay before the task scheduler starts it to give time for the other startup programs to finish loading.

Installer

portable

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Windows Repair 3.1.1

Updated and improved the Pre Scan tool.

Changed the Pre Scan window to show the text of the 2 repair buttons. Some users didn't realize what these buttons where for since they where just icons before.

Updated and improved the "Repair Environment Variables" tool.

Multiple code changes and improvements.

Installer

portable

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Windows Repair (All in One) 3.1.2

Updated Repair WMI.

Updated Repair Windows Updates.

Added a new option to the Pre-Scan tool at add the .cat files to the Windows Catalog database. This is needed after replacing or restoring missing .cat or .mum package files.

Spelling corrections.

Installer

portable

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Windows Repair 3.1.3

Updated & improved the "Check Disk (chkdsk) At Next Boot" tool.
Changed the task schedule for starting the tray icon at startup, it had the "Wake the computer to run this task" checked, which would keep some systems from going into sleep mode. The program now makes sure that is unchecked when having the tray icon start with windows.
Updated log window to tell the user to run the repairs in Windows Safe Mode if the repairs are failing to start. (This normally happens because a 3rd party program gets in the way)
You can now view the pro feature tools in the free version, you just won't be able to apply or use the pro features. This way a user can now see what exactly is in the pro features before they buy.
Bug fix in Repair Reparse Points.
The program should now better handle when the performance counters on a system are corrupted. The performance counters are used to show the drive read and write, cpu and memory during repairs. When the performance counters where corrupt it would cause the program to lock up.
Multiple code changes and improvements.

Installer

portable

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Windows Repair 3.1.5

Updated the Pre-Scan tool to better list any missing or corrupt packages files.
Updated "Restore Important Windows Services" and "Repair Winsock & DNS Cache" with the following services DHCP, DNSCache, NTDS, Netlogon, Winsock and Winsock2.
Multiple code updates.

Installer

portable

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Windows Repair 3.2.0

The program now also checks the SHA1 hash of its files at program startup. Before the program only checked if any files where missing. But I have found some users who either had their antivirus mess up some of the files (or some other program) or they had bad sectors on their hard drive, corrupting some of the files. When this happened not only did it mess with the repairs but if it happened to be one of the registry files it could end up screwing things up in Windows since the file was corrupted and not putting the correct data into the registry.
So now the program will both check if any files are missing and if they have been changed in any way. This will slow the startup of the program down a little but only by a few seconds as it scans the files.
Fixed a bug in the Restore UAC repair where it was saving to the wrong log file name.
Fixed a bug where the Repair Windows Updates commands would be doubled in the repair.
Updated "Repair Windows Sidebar/Gadgets"
Updated and added more files to "Register System Files"

Installer

portable

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Windows Repair 3.2.1

Improved startup check. Startup check now checks for a MD4 hash instead of a SHA1 hash. This is faster than SHA1.
Fixed a bug in the startup check where on certain systems the hash returned from the files didn't match up.
Renamed "Repair Winsock & DNS Cache" to "Repair Network". This repair has grown and covers repairing the network better than it has before and covers more than just Winsock and DNS.
Updated and improved "Repair Network"
Updated the Pre-Scan tool.

Installer

portable

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Do góry