KonkursPZD | WinRAR 6.0x New Year Giveaway (10 x Perpetual Licenses)

Status
Zamknięty.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
rarlab.png

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

WinRAR | Compress, Encrypt, Package and Backup

The data compression, encryption and archiving tool for Windows that opens RAR and ZIP files.
Compatible with many other file formats.

WinRAR 6.00 released

Release date: 07.12.2020

What's new
  1. "Ignore" and "Ignore All" options are added to read error prompt. "Ignore" allows to continue processing with already read file part only and "Ignore All" does it for all future read errors.
  2. Exit code 12 is returned in the command line mode in case of read errors. This code is returned for all options in the read error prompt, including a newly introduced "Ignore" option.
  3. Destination path history in extraction dialog treats paths like 'folder' and 'folder\' as the same path and displays only 'folder' entry. Previously they occupied two entries in the history.
A complete list of all improvements and all bug-fixes [
]

WinRAR is a powerful compression and archiving software

With WinRAR, you can compress or archive your multiple electronic files into single and significantly smaller size folders. This means you will save valuable space on your computer or mobile devices and manage your files more efficiently.

You can also open, extract and easily handle archived files using WinRAR.

WinRAR is more than just a compressor – Its many additional integrated functions help you organize your documents, e-mail attachments, multimedia and other kinds of electronic files.

The integrated functions of WinRAR make it a highly useful tool for your daily use. In addition to its multifunctionality, the strong technical advantages of WinRAR make it the right choice when selecting compression software.

WinRAR at a glance
  • WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
  • WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
  • WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
  • WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
  • WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
  • WinRAR is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
  • WinRAR is a trial product, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
  • WinRAR licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.

| Why Is WinRAR The Right Choice |

WinRAR’s continual improvement provides users with a multi-functional, user-friendly compression and archiving software, with an intuitive interface featuring state-of-the-art options for downsizing, extracting, securing, restoring, repairing, sharing and managing files. WinRAR now takes advantage of the latest developments in the hardware market, such as processors with over 16 cores. It has been trimmed to use these additional cores for processing WinRAR compression tasks even faster than before. Also, there are performance enhancements in repairing damaged archives and improvements of the displayed file information within the WinRAR Interface, which increases the overall usability and user-friendliness.

Compress your multiple e-mail attachments into a single and significantly smaller size folder to make the sending and downloading process much easier and faster.

Split large files, be it a document, a multimedia file or software, into smaller pieces, to a USB drive, easily burn them to a CD/DVD or to share them over the Internet.

Backup your files to prevent their accidental loss or damage. Why use separate compression and backup programs? WinRAR already has these advanced backup features integrated.

Password-protect your email attachments or any sensitive files on your computer with WinRAR’s 256-bit password encryption technology to prevent unauthorized viewing or use of your files.

Lock the content of your archive files to prevent accidental or intentional modifications.

Protect your data from unwanted damage. The WinRAR’s recovery record function enables you to repair your archives in case of physical damage or any other partial data losses.

Archive your multiple files into single smaller folders, either in RAR or ZIP format, to save the valuable space on your hard drives or portable
devices.

Create self-extracting files if you are not sure your recipient has suitable software to open them. Self-extracting files do not require any software and can be opened with just a double click.

Multi-format support WinRAR offers packing both in RAR and in ZIP format, and unpacking support for a large number of archive formats, including RAR, ZIP, 7-ZIP, GZip, and TAR.

Large file support WinRAR can compress and archive files of to 8,589,934,591 GB.

Unicode support Unicode is supported in archive filenames, allowing non-Latin alphabetic filenames to be handled without any problem.

Integrated virus scan WinRAR’s embedded virus scan option enables you to scan the content of your archived files before you open or extract them.

Convenient network installation For network administrators there are extensive ways to easily install WinRAR in a network environment.

Customizable, professional interface WinRAR has a professional, yet simple, interface, which can be customized and changed manually.

More than 45 language versions WinRAR is available in more than 45 languages. Feel free to use WinRAR in any of these languages!

Easy to use and user friendly Right-click context menu, intuitive interface, extraction location memory, drag-and-drop and Wizard options makes using WinRAR very easy and user friendly.

Best compression-to speed ratio WinRAR creates archive files with a very high compression rate, at the same time keeping the compression process fast.

Safe and stable With more than 20 years of continuous development and improvements, WinRAR has established itself as a safe, stable and
state-of-the-art compression tool.
WinRAR creates and extracts multivolume archives flawlessly, without creating corrupt files.

WinRAR is mobile RAR for Android App available for all Android users on Google Play. This RAR App is able to unRAR and unZIP as well as creating RAR archives.

For all popular Operating Systems WinRAR is available for all Windows Operating Systems, including Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and Windows 7, and also as a command line version Linux, Mac OS X and FreeBSD.

About WinRAR

A powerful compression and archiving software.

Website |

Support |

News |

Download |

Store |

Facebook |

Twitter |

winrar.png

We at ProgramyZaDarmo would like to thank the WinRAR Team for this special New Year giveaway

WinRAR 6.0x Giveaway

| 10 x Perpetual Licenses |

(these are perpetual, version limited licenses for the latest version WinRAR 6.00,
which only include minor upgrades to WinRAR 6.0x, but work lifetime)

Rules Of The Giveaway

Must be a ProgramyZaDarmo member with at least 10 Reputation score
Comment on WinRAR and its features in a few or two-three sentences

Share the giveaway on social media, forums, other places (Optional but appreciated)
PM me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim your win

Giveaway Ends 05 Jan

Good luck

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Zasady konkursu:

Do wygrania 10 licencji do znanego i cenionego programu WinRar :)

1.Musisz być zarejestrowanym użytkownikiem ProgramyZaDarmo i posiadać minimum 10 punktów reputacji/polubień.
2.Napisz komentarz na temat WinRAR i jego funkcji w kilku zdaniach
/
WinRAR w serwisie społecznościowym (Opcjonalne ale zalecane)
4.Podziel się informacją o konkursie na portalach społecznościowych, forach, innych miejscach (Opcjonalne ale zalecane)

Użytkownicy którzy wygrają muszą w ciągu 3 dni wysłać prywatną wiadomość do @khanyash aby odebrać wygraną.

Zakończenie konkursu 5 stycznia 2020. :)

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

memnon

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuje za konkurs na licencję WinRAR .
To bezapelacyjny król pośród archiwizatorów, od lat powala stabilnością, szybkością działania.
Niezawodność to jego drugie imię. Ma kilku konkurentów, jednak żaden z nich mu nie dorównuje niestety.
Wielość funkcji i opcji, również zaawansowanych zamknięta w niewielkim pliku instalacyjnym.
Po prostu the best. :

Ostatnia edycja:

Zawisza Czarny

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Zdaję sobie sprawę że są darmowe alternatywy lecz z radością biorę udział w konkursie. Uważam że ten program za trochę kultowy. Zetknąłem się z nim w początkach moich przygód z komputerem.

yzrej

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
WinRAR to program jak Mercedes wśród samochodów. Jakość, niezawodność, marka i historia. Nie biorąc udział w konkursie to zmarnowanie szansy na wygranie tak dobrego programu. Dziękuje khanyash za zorganizowanie konkursu.

matroska

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
the features that i love about winrar are how easy it is to archive and extract, split files and has a large selection of cool themes

Tomnord15

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Wrocław
Kolejny raz biorę udział w konkursie na WinRar 6.0. Najlepszy archiwizator plików a przy tym prosty w obsłudze i i niezbędny w komputerze. Obsługa wielu formatów w tym dwóch własnościowych czyli RAR i RAR5, tworzenie archiwów samorozpakowujących, możliwość zdefiniowania opcji dla każdego archiwum oraz integracja z Total Commanderem czynią ten program najlepszym archiwizatorem na rynku. Dziękuję Khanyash za konkurs.

Leszek55

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Podziękował za konkurs z No1. pakerem.Program kultowy jak i jeden z najlepszych do archiwów pakujących i wszystkich opcji z tym związanych łącznie z szyfrowaniem paczek. Mimo że są darmowe alternatywy jednak wyznacznikiem doskonałości dla mnie pozostaje WinRar.Korzystałem z zakupionej wersji ale czas licencji się dawno skończył i dziś warto byłoby skorzystać z najnowszej wersji, dlatego że poprawiono wiele rzeczy na lepiej jak i bezpieczeństwo samej aplikacji.Mistrz jest jeden i paker to WinRAR.

Sorgi

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Kultowy program a zarazem najlepszy w swojej klasie.Bardzo chciał bym zostać szczęśliwym posiadaczem pełnej wersji tego zacnego programu jakim jest Winrar.

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Winrar is one of the most widely used Archiving utility. It has easy to use GUI, has support for all popular archive formats like RAR, ZIP etc. and also has many other useful functions like compressing archives, Virus scan feature and lastly is a very lightweight app.

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
WinRar v6 jest królem wśród menadżerów archiwów .
Najbardziej lubię w nim opcję zmniejszania wielkości załączników e- mail, prosta i wygodna funkcja, oraz szybkie wypakowywanie archiwa Rar , Zip, Tar, GZip, Iso, Cab, BZIP2 i 7-Zip
Nowa wersja posiada bezpieczne 256 bitowe szyfrowanie AES ,które na pewno przyda się do zaszyfrowania przed ciekawskimi ;)
Dziękuje khanyash za zorganizowanie konkursu i oczywiście podziękowania dla Sponsora .:)

phobic

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Happy New Year to all PZD members! Thank you for the giveaway! When it comes to archiving WinRAR is my number one choice. It's lightweight on system resources and fast, has a really simple, convenient, well-organized and user-friendly interface. It has all the necessary features and supports a lot of archive formats. I like its ability to repair corrupt archives when possible. I have a older version and I would gladly upgrade to the new one.

hansik

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Przede wszystkim podziękowania dla khanyash za organizację konkursu:hi. Szyfrowanie archiwów, obsługa wielu formatów to dla mnie ważne funkcje. WinRAR to pierwszy program tego typu, z którym miałem okazję i przyjemność pracować. Próbowałem kilku innych programów tego typu, ale najbardziej mi pasuje WinRAR, a pamiętam jeszcze wersję programu o nazwie RAR, czyli bez przedrostka Win. Przesiadłem się na nowy komputer i program byłby bardzo przydatny. Wszystkiego dobrego w Nowym Roku!

ToGor

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Mazowieckie, Polska, Europa, Świat.
Najlepszy i najbardziej intuicyjny archiwizator jaki znam - do tego trzeba docenić "wieczne rozwijanie" i napiętnować "dodatkową opłatę za licencję o "1" nr wyższą" od posiadanej. Nie wyobrażam sobie pracy na komputerze bez tego programu do kompresji.

P.S. Z uwagi na brak czasu i /szczególnie w ostatnim roku/ osobistej niechęci do korzystania z mediów społecznościowych - zaryzykuję - biorę udział w konkursie, i mam nadzieję, że jednak post będzie uwzględniony w losowaniu.
Dzięki za konkurs.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry