wufuc - aktualizacje Windows Update w systemach Windows 7/8.1 z nieobsługiwanymi procesorami

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
wufuc to prosty w obsłudze i bezpłatny program który wyłącza komunikat "Unsupported Hardware" (Nieobsługiwane urządzenie) w Windows Update (Aktualizacja Windows) i umożliwia kontynuowanie instalacji aktualizacji w systemach Windows 7 i 8.1 z wykorzystaniem procesorów Intel Kaby Lake, AMD Ryzen lub innych nieobsługiwanych procesorów.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
wufuc 1.0.1.201
Changes in this release
  • Removed crash-detection. (fixes
    )
  • Removed all injection and API hooking routines. (fixes
    and hopefully
    )
  • Patching routines are now fully external:
    • Way more stable and less invasive, crashes and hangs should be pretty much non-existent.
    • Re-introduces the incompatibility with UpdatePack7R2 or other software that modify wuauserv's ServiceDll value in the registry. You can still work around this manually by using the provided Restore_wuauserv.reg file.
    • Introduces a potential race condition where the "Unsupported hardware" popup could display for a short period of time before wufuc is able to patch it. Should this happen, just close the popup and it should not display again.
  • Changed the log file text encoding format from UTF-16LE (without BOM) to UTF-8 (without BOM) to improve compatibility with various text editors. Because of this, the log file is now located at C:\ProgramData\wufuc\wufuc.1.log.
Instalator 32 bit:

Instalator 64 bit:

Portable:

Do góry