Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
jv16 PowerTools X - 4.0.0.1506.
Bug fixes

Bug fix: In some rare circumstances, the software could show an Access Violation error message during or after the Initial Setup, especially affecting users with Windows 10.
Bug fix: In some rare circumstances, the software could show an Access Violation error message when running the Clean And Fix My Computer tool.
Bug fix: In some rare circumstances, the Service Manager might not open, or it could open with an Access Violation error message.
Improvements

Improvement: Increased the accuracy and safety of the Registry Cleaner’s scanning engine, improving the efficiency of Clean and Fix My Computer.

Download:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Jv16 PowerTools X 4.0.0.1513

jv16 PowerTools X Update Released – Version 4.0.0.1513
An updated version of jv16 PowerTools X has been released. The latest version number is 4.0.0.1513. To update right now, you can download the latest version from our website and install it over any already existing version of PowerTools X.

Download:

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
jv16 PowerTools X 4.0.0.1514

ptx_main_icon

jv16 PowerTools X Update Released – Version 4.0.0.1514

An updated version of jv16 PowerTools X has been released. The latest version number is 4.0.0.1514. To update right now, you should download the latest version from our website and install it over any already existing version of PowerTools X. If you are running jv16 PowerTools...

Download:

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
jv16 PowerTools X 4.0.0.1517.

An updated version of jv16 PowerTools X has been released. The latest version number is 4.0.0.1517. To update right now, you download the latest version from our website and install it over any already existing version of PowerTools X.Bug fix: Running Clean And Fix My Computer in most aggressive mode can in some cases damage the Windows Start menu. This issue only affects the most aggressive scan mode and only very specific types of Windows 10 based systems.

Bug fix: In Clean And Fix My Computer as well as other registry tools of the software, the top panel displays the currently selected registry key either in red or green, depending whether the key exists or not. In some cases, valid registry keys were incorrectly displayed in red.
Bug fix: Fixed many grammar mistakes from the English user interface.
Bug fix: The software can in rare cases display an error message of Access violation at address 006AE5AF.
Bug fix: The software can in rare cases display an error message of Access violation at address 0047318E.
Bug fix: The Open in RegEdit feature does not always work with the Registry Finder’s result window.

Improvement: The Software Uninstaller can now detect more software and uninstall them with higher accuracy.

Download:

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
jv16 PowerTools X 4.0.0.1524.

An updated version of jv16 PowerTools X has been released. The latest version number is 4.0.0.1524. To update right now, you download the latest version from our website and install it over any already existing version of PowerTools X.

If you are running jv16 PowerTools 2014 or any earlier version, please install jv16 PowerTools X and make sure that you set it to a new directory (do not install in the same directory as jv16 PowerTools 2014 or earlier versions). The latest version can be downloaded here: download jv16 PowerTools X.

Don’t forget: jv16 PowerTools 2017 – Release Candidate 2 has been released on our community forum. There, you can find information on how to use beta level software and send us feedback. To learn more about this new jv16 PowerTools 2017 test version, continue to read its release notes here.
Change Log – What’s New (compared to 4.0.0.1517)
Here is a complete list of bug fixes and improvements that we did since jv16 PowerTools X 4.0.0.1517 was released on Saturday, April 23rd, 2016:

Fix: The software can display an Out of Memory error when generating the list of software installed to the system, or when uninstalling software.
Fix: The software can display an Invalid class typecast error when using the main program window.
Fix: The UI can sometimes show a file reference such as “C:\Program Files\Software\app.ex” while it obviously is referring to “app.exe”.
Fix: An error message can be shown when you are closing the software.
Fix: Clean And SpeedUp My Computer can show incorrect registry error information for specific types of errors (these are not false positives, just a cosmetic issue in the user interface).

Improvement: Increased the accuracy of the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
Improvement: Updated the software to use the new version of the licensing system. This means the old license files (e.g. License.xbin) are no longer used, instead, just enter your name and email address to the My Account window of the software. If you are running a registered version of the software, you may need to re-enter your details to My Account after this update.
Improvement: If you start the uninstallation of jv16 PowerTools while it is still running, the uninstaller now knows to terminate the product’s process before starting the removal of the software.

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Jv16 PowerTools X 4.0.0.1534

An updated version of jv16 PowerTools X has been released. The latest version number is 4.0.0.1534. To update right now, you download the latest version from our website and install it from scratch or even on top of any already installed version of PowerTools X.

If you are still running jv16 PowerTools 2014 or any earlier version, please note that these older products are no longer maintained or updated and may not be compatible with most recent versions of Windows. If you are looking to get the best experience from our work then please install jv16 PowerTools X and make sure that you set it to a new directory (do not install in the same directory as jv16 PowerTools 2014 or earlier versions). The latest version can be downloaded here: download jv16 PowerTools X.

About the next major version: jv16 PowerTools 2017 – Release Candidate 2 has been released on our community forum. There, you can find information on how to use beta level software and send us feedback. To learn more about this new jv16 PowerTools 2017 test version, continue to read its release notes here.
Change Log – What’s New (compared to 4.0.0.1524)
Here is a complete list of bug fixes and improvements that we did since jv16 PowerTools X 4.0.0.1524 was released on Thursday, August 11th, 2016:

Fix: The software may not properly register after you enter your name and email address to My Account.
Fix: The My Account tool can display the text “trial license” even if the software is fully licensed.
Fix: Opening the My Account can make the software show an error message of invalid name or email address.
Fix: Installer of the software always has the Czech, Japanese, Korean, Polish and Spanish translation pre-selected.
Fix: The software can get stuck on an infinite “jv16 PowerTools will now restart to apply these changes” loop.
Fix: Action History’s button can sometimes be partially invisble in the Main Window.
Fix: When closing, the software can display an Access Violation error message.
Fix: The software can crash if you try to use the Software Uninstaller to uninstall jv16 PowerTools itself.

Improvement: The software can take a long time to start in some systems. The startup speed has now been improved.
Improvement: Decreased the size of the software.

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Jv16 PowerTools X 4.0.0.1536

jv16 PowerTools X Update Released – Version 4.0.0.1536
An updated version of jv16 PowerTools X has been released. The latest version number is 4.0.0.1536. To update right now, you download the latest version from our website and install it from scratch or even on top of any already installed version of PowerTools X.

If you are still running jv16 PowerTools 2014 or any earlier version, please note that these older products are no longer maintained or updated and may not be compatible with most recent versions of Windows. If you are looking to get the best experience from our work then please install jv16 PowerTools X and make sure that you set it to a new directory (do not install in the same directory as jv16 PowerTools 2014 or earlier versions). The latest version can be downloaded here: download jv16 PowerTools X.

About the next major version: jv16 PowerTools 2017 – Release Candidate 2 has been released on our community forum. There, you can find information on how to use beta level software and send us feedback. To learn more about this new jv16 PowerTools 2017 test version, continue to read its release notes here.
Change Log – What’s New (compared to 4.0.0.1534)
Here is a complete list of bug fixes and improvements that we did since jv16 PowerTools X 4.0.0.1534 was released on Thursday, August 30th, 2016:

Fix: The software can display an Access Violation error during the Initial Setup and never complete it.
Fix: The software can display an Access Violation error when doing the Clean And Fix My Computer scan and fail to complete the scan.

Improvement: The Clean And Fix My Computer now runs faster.
Improvement: Enhanced the Clean And Fix My Computer’s ability to find certain types of registry errors.
Improvement: Improved the accuracy of the Clean And Fix My Computer.

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
jv16 PowerTools X - 4.0.0.1538

An updated version of jv16 PowerTools X has been released. The latest version number is 4.0.0.1538. To update right now, you download the latest version from our website and install it from scratch or even on top of any already installed version of PowerTools X.

If you are still running jv16 PowerTools 2014 or any earlier version, please note that these older products are no longer maintained or updated and may not be compatible with most recent versions of Windows. If you are looking to get the best experience from our work then please install jv16 PowerTools X and make sure that you set it to a new directory (do not install in the same directory as jv16 PowerTools 2014 or earlier versions).
Fix: Fixed My Account to accept email addresses with unusual characters.
Improvement: Improved the accuracy of the Clean And Fix My Computer

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
jv16 PowerTools 2017 4.1.0.1630

Change Log – What’s New

(compared to jv16 PowerTools X)
New feature: Home screen feature in the main window shows you a summary of your computer’s health and performance, with shortcuts to the relevant tools to repair any detected issues. The home screen also allows you to see the progress of how these numbers change over time, such as after using jv16 PowerTools.
New tool: Startup Timer measures the time your computer takes to start up. It also measures the impact of all your automatically starting software have on the system startup to allow you to see exactly what is causing your computer to start slowly.
New tool: Pictures AntiSpy allows you to remove privacy threatening metadata from your picture files. The feature can be used manually or it can be set to run automatically.
New tool: Windows AntiSpy allows you to disable the privacy threatening features of Windows.
New tool: Easy Mass File Renamer offers an easier way to rename many files at the same time. The previous Mass File Renamer tool is still available for more advanced and customized mass file renaming operations.
New tool: Startup Details shows you the exact details of what processes were run during system startup and how much slower they are making your computer.
New tool: Check For Vulnerable Software scans your computer to look for installed software and leftovers of software with known vulnerabilities. Such software and leftovers can put the security of your computer at risk and allow hackers to spy on you or take full control of your computer.
Improvement: The System Health measurement has been completely updated to give you a more exact and detailed rating of your computer’s health. Furthermore, it is now ran as a background process, meaning you no longer have to wait for it to complete. It runs periodically on the background without using much if any system resources.
Improvement: Fully redesigned user interface for easier user experience and the new user interface also works better with different screen sizes.
Improvement: Fully rebuilt Startup Optimizer allows you to easily speed up the Windows startup without removing any software. The new Startup Optimizer supports disabling the optimization per individual software and its implementation no longer requires the use of multiple starting processes.
Improvement: Clean and Fix My Computer has been renamed to Clean and Speedup My Computer and the tool contains dozens of improvements to allow a safer and more optimized user experience.
Improvement: Major improvements in the Startup Manager. For example, it can now can show the impact that each automatically starting software has on the system’s startup speed. This impact measurement is collected in real-time by the Startup Timer while the system starts and it offers a greater detail level compared to Windows 10’s Startup Manager’s “Impact to startup” rating. The Startup Manager can now also show detailed data of the resource usage at startup time per starting software, for example, you will be able to see how much system memory each starting software used during startup.
Improvement: Major improvements in the Software Uninstaller for more accurate listing of installed software, as well as improved software uninstallation ability.
Improvement: The Initial Setup of the software now needs to be run only one time – instead of once every 15 days of the previous versions – and it also takes less time to run.
Plus, hundreds of smaller improvements and bug fixes.

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
jv16 PowerTools 2017 4.1.0. 1657

Bug Fixes

Fix: Running the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer with very specific system configurations, for instance Windows XP or Windows 8.1 with Microsoft Office installed, can cause Windows no longer to load the Desktop (if this has happened to you, simply restart to Safe Mode and restore the System Restore Point jv16 PowerTools automatically created for you, or use Windows’ Repair Startup feature.)
Fix: After clicking the button to update your data, the My Account window can only flicker and not display any information whether the operation worked or failed.
Fix: The software can display an error message “Cannot create file xxx. The system cannot find the path specified.”
Fix: The software can display an error message of “Cannot open file CVSData.xdat. The file does not exist.”
Fix: Running the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can cause PowerTools to display an error message: Access violation at address 00021600.
Fix: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer may disable parts of Corel WordPerfect office suite under some special circumstances.
Fix: In some cases, it is not possible to disable the Startup Timer. You can open the Startup Timer tool and choose to disable it, but the next time you open it, it will say the feature is enabled again.
Fix: Running the File Cleaner in Windows 8.1 with the most aggressive settings and with the option to remove unused fonts, can cause in some systems the File Cleaner to list system font files to be removed.
Fix: Check For Updates can show “n/a” as the latest product version.
Fix: The software can display an error message of “Cannot change Visible in OnShow or OnHide”.
Fix: In some rare cases, the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer may not list any of the found registry errors, if you perform the scan again, only then the found registry errors and leftovers are listed.
Fix: If the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer is set to run in a way it automatically fixes or deletes the found items (not recommended), it does not reboot the computer even if the “Restart computer after done” checkbox is checked.
Fix: Pressing Ctrl + Shift to enable Debug Mode does not work from the software’s main window.
Fix: When trying to disable a specific kind of automatically starting software in Windows 10, the Startup Manager can display an error message of Failed to Access “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupfolder\”
Fix: In some systems the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can take a very long time to run (over 20 minutes).
Fix: Returning back to the results screen of Clean and SpeedUp My Computer from the Custom Fix screen can cause the Delete and Fix buttons to remain hidden.
Fix: When opening the About window, the screen can sometimes flicker and the program returns to the Main Window instead showing the About window.
Fix: Running the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer with the “automatically fix found errors” option shows a “Please select at least one item” error if no errors were found from the registry.
Improvements

Improvement: Software Uninstaller can better detect software installed to the computer.
Improvement: Software Uninstaller is more accurate in detecting the full name and version of installed software.
Improvement: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer, as well as the File Cleaner, can detect previously cleaned but backed up temp files from the backups directory of jv16 PowerTools X. There is no need to list these, and this no longer happens with this build.
Improvement: File Cleaner’s and File Tool’s Delete On Reboot feature now asks user to reboot the computer after use. Before, user was asked to restart computer only when PowerTools was closed.
Improvement: Added Japanese translation.
Improvement: The Main Window now opens up and loads faster.
Improvement: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer tool now scans the system faster, especially in cases where the system contains a lot of registry errors.

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
jv16 PowerTools 2017 4.1.0. 1666

Change Log – What’s New

(compared to jv16 PowerTools 2017 build 4.1.0.1657)
Here is a complete list of bug fixes and improvements that we did since jv16 PowerTools 2017 – Version 4.1.0.1657 was released on Friday, December 16th, 2016:
Bug Fixes

Fix: Using the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can show an Access Violation error relating to StartupOptimizerFormUnit.
Fix: Some modules of Clean and SpeedUp My Computer do not honor the Search Words feature.
Fix: Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can display incorrectly formated data on screen. For example, if a registry entry contains value “C:\Program Files\Office\Office15\”, it could show the same value in the software’s user interface as “C:\Program Files (x64)\Office\Office15\” (notice the different path). This is purely a cosmetic issue.
Fix: The software can behave unexpectedly in case it cannot write to its own installation directory. This can happen if an anti-virus or anti-malware product is blocking the software.
Fix: The software may display an error message with “Cannot write to file” error if used in a computer that has more than three hard disk drives.
Improvements

Improvement: Clean and SpeedUp My Computer works now much faster.
Improvement: Clean and SpeedUp My Computer can now detect more of specific types of registry errors.
Improvement: When using the Delete On Reboot feature of the Directory Tool, it will now ask whether user wishes to restart the computer to remove the data. Before, this question was shown only when PowerTools was closed.
Improvement: The Software Uninstaller can now detect installed software with greater accuracy.
Improvement: Writing one’s name to the Newsletter signup box in the Quick Tutorial will automatically license the software, if the user owns a valid license.
Improvement: Added a new tool to allow users to see what licenses they own for the product.
Improvement: If an anti-virus software is detected, the Main Window no longer reminds user to add jv16 PowerTools to its white list. Instead, the reminder is shown if any tool window of the software is opened, thus reducing the number of possible messages at first PowerTools startup.
Improvement: Contains updated translations for Chinese Traditional and Polish.
Improvement: Contains new translation: Czech.
New Tool: Find My License

A new tool has been added to jv16 PowerTools 2017

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
jv16 PowerTools 2017 4.1.0.1670

Change Log – What’s New

(compared to jv16 PowerTools 2017 build 4.1.0.1666)
Here is a complete list of bug fixes and improvements that we did since jv16 PowerTools 2017 – Version 4.1.0.1666 was released on Tuesday, January 17th, 2017:
Bug Fixes

Fix: It is not possible to select whether one wants to install the Czech translation, instead it is always installed.
Fix: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer sometimes does not list any registry errors.
Improvements

Improvement: Greatly improved the speed of the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer scan.
Improvement: Pressing the Enter key from keyboard in My Licenses, will from now on click the button to download the license data. Before, the button activated only by mouse click.
Existing customers

Existing customers who bought the jv16 PowerTools X version in August 2016 or later are entitled to a free upgrade to jv16 PowerTools 2017.
All Platinum VIP level customers are also entitled for a free upgrade to PowerTools 2017. To upgrade, simply download the trial version and enter your full name, e-mail address during product setup or in My Account, after jv16 PowerTools 2017 has been installed.
For customers who have bought jv16 PowerTools X any time before August 2016, or have bough any previous version but are not holding a Platinum VIP license, please visit the checkout page to upgrade.
In case of any problems in buying or applying your license, please contact us

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
jv16 PowerTool 2017 build 4.1.0.1670

Change Log – What’s New

(compared to jv16 PowerTools 2017 build 4.1.0.1670)
Here is a complete list of bug fixes and improvements that we did since jv16 PowerTools 2017 – Version 4.1.0.1670 was released on Friday, February 3rd, 2017:
Bug Fixes

Fix: While loading or working, the software can display a “not responding” message.
Fix: The software can display an error message Access violation at address 00470DA1.
Fix: The software can display an error message “Cannot open file. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.”
Fix: Uninstalling certain software with the Software Uninstaller can freeze the software.
Fix: Mass File Renamer’s convert filename to lower case does not work (converts to upper case instead).
Fix: Windows can display an error message relating to jv16pt_preworker1.exe if a software called Boxcryptor is installed to the system. (The error message is purely a cosmetic problem.)
Fix: In some systems, enabling the Startup Timer can cause the system to start slower.
Fix: Startup Timer can incorrectly label some system startups as “Slow” or “Very slow”.
Improvements

Improvement: The Initial Setup runs now up to 50% faster.
Improvement: The Software Uninstaller now starts up to 40% faster.
Improvement: The Clean And SpeedUp My Computer now runs 10% faster.
Improvement: When ran for the first time, the home screen’s system health gauges are updated up to 60% faster than before.
Improvement: In case the software’s cache has been cleaned improperly, such as by a third party software, the Initial Setup will automatically be run again.
Improvement: The software’s user interface is now more responsive, especially while the software is working.
Improvement: The Software Uninstaller can now detect the installed software with better accuracy.
Improvement: The Software Uninstaller can now better handle the uninstallation of software that are currently running, either active or on the background.
Improvement: The Clean And SpeedUp My Computer now closes the “No changes are made yet” message box if user clicks the Delete or Fix button.
Improvement: Reduced the resource usage of the jv16pt_PreWorker executable that automatically starts with Windows.
Improvement: The software will from now on automatically start up showing the main tools instead of the home screen, in case the software has just been installed and there is no data to be shown in the home screen yet.
Improvement: The way the Startup Timer shows the effects of the Startup Optimizer and the speed of the system startup has been made more clear.

fluid

super saiyajin...
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
jv16 PowerTools 2017 4.1.0.1689
  • Bug Fixes:
  • The Initial Setup can crash or freeze in some systems and this problem can prevent the use of the software altogether.
  • It’s not possible to use the File Finder to search files from the root of any hard disk drive, such as from C:
  • The Registry Finder does not find any items from the registry.
  • If Find My License is used many times, it can fail without showing an error message.
  • Find My License and My Account features can show “not responding” error message while they are downloading user’s license information.
  • Fixed a typo from the English translation.
  • Improvements
  • The software’s user interface is now more responsive.
  • Improved the software’s compatibility with old Corel products.
  • The Initial Setup runs up to 40% faster.
  • The Clean and Fix My Computer runs up to 20% faster.
  • Running an anti-virus or anti-malware software can slow down the use of jv16 PowerTools. PowerTools now attempts to automatically detect if it is running slower than normal and if so, it will display a recommendation to add jv16 PowerTools to the exclusion list of the running anti-virus or anti-malware software.

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
jv16 PowerTools 2017 4.1.0.1703
Improvements
  • Improvement: The software’s user interface is more responsive.
  • Improvement: The Initial Setup runs up to 40% faster.
  • Improvement: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer runs up to 35% faster.

Do góry