BloatyNosy / BloatynosyAI / Winpilot

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

Winpilot 3.6.0​

Changelog​

The old WinModder extension from Bloatynosy is coming back in a tougher version. I've decided to name this Winpilot plugin PimpApp (again). Maybe some of you still remember the name. Back in the day, about a year before Windows 11 dropped, back in late 2020, I released my first app based on the Net Ecosystem under this name, stirring up some serious debate among the user base. Some hated the name, others vibed with it - you know how it goes. PimpApp used to tweak and slim down systems with pre-made community templates. And now, I'm gifting that same functionality to Winpilot. Think of it as extensions offering advanced debloating. Originally, this menu should have been called WinModder, but for my own anniversary, I'm having a little fun and letting it run under PimpApp (Extensions). It's now a menu item in Winpilot! Everything else about Winpilot and its name stays unchanged, though.

I had to allow myself the fun and then Google it afterwards. Believe it or not, It turns out, that
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
. What can I say,I was young and broke, just like Elon and Bill

I've reoptimized all scripts/extensions for the PimpApp Plugin in Winpilot. Here's a quick rundown of the RestoreInboxApps script, handy for those times when you've uninstalled too much and want to go back.

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Winpilot 2024.4.7

Changelog

• The privacy, system, and gaming plugin "CoTweaker" now automatically detects the configured system settings. Custom settings only need to be toggled on/off with the ToggleSwitch. Modified settings are logged in the Clippy Bubble
  • The CoTweaker plugin now offers enhanced support for gaming handhelds like the Lenovo Legion GO and Rog Ally
  • The UI has been refreshed once again to better align with the design language of Windows 11. For example, the containers are now flat, with the Back button placed in the upper left corner and the Next button in the lower one
  • The versioning schema has been changed from Semantic (SemVer) to a date-based versioning (CalVer) scheme. This is to better indicate the number of releases in a month. `The format is as follows: Year, Month, and Incremental Version: YYYY.MM.MINOR Example: 2024.4.7 (for the seventh release in April 2024)
  • The current view or even the entire app can be refreshed with a single press of the ESC key on the keyboard, handy when you're, say, in the Copilot view
  • With the upcoming release, I've made some big changes. I've cleaned out a lot of the old clutter and separated out many of those smart "AI" functions from the code. This means the community can now easily join in and contribute to the project. There were quite a few unnecessary features and pilot functions still hanging around in the code, and it took longer than expected to tidy things up. So the project will be completely open-source like Bloatynosy/AI

Ostatnia edycja:

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Winpilot 2024.5.3
  • The UI has been completely refreshed, making it more intuitive and significantly enhancing efficiency while working with it
  • Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
    Clippy now appears as SuperClippy and has been visually refreshed (thanks to @
    for the Clippy asset from his
    version)
  • Dark Mode has been added (preview attached, switching between day/night mode is done via the toggle in the top right corner)
  • Numerous minor optimizations to the extensions

Ostatnia edycja:

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Winpilot 2024.5.4

Changelog​

• An error has been fixed that could have resulted in some settings not loading in the setup
  • An error has been fixed that led to the incorrect detection of the status of the Setup > Privacy Option 'Privacy Settings Experience at sign-in'
  • A bug in the 'Assisted Debloat' function has been fixed, which previously did not allow apps to be removed as non-administrator. In Administrator mode, however, they were not displayed at all
  • The Home Screen/Workspace has been improved and occasionally shows hints about newly introduced Microsoft features that generally worsen the user experience, such as advertising in the Start menu
  • The Clippy asset from this
    version is now also the new icon for Winpilot. Credits go to @
  • The navigation menu displays descriptions of the menus when hovering the mouse over them
  • Some internal functions of the old Bloatynosy app have been revamped and reintroduced in a modified form into Winpilot
  • The light and dark modes have been slightly revised
  • Minor UI improvements and fixes

Do góry