KONKURS - MailWasher PRO lifetime

Status
Zamknięty.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Preview emails from all the popular webmail providers & others.
Preview pane to see all aspects of received email.
Tools, blacklist, whitelist & custom filters.
Custom look & multi language.

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, andyxa. This software is very good and effective at detecting spam, sometimes it may need us to manually select some spam messages in the beginning as its spam-detection capabilities improve with each manual selection. After just a few sessions, MailWasher will be detecting spam correctly that`s why i want to win a license for it. Many thanks,:hi

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks to andyxa for this excellent giveaway :przeszcz

Features I like includes their UI design being top notch. Easily navigable and with excellent documentation. I can check spam emails before it reaches the server. So managing spam mails is much easier. This also has mobile device support.

Reason I want to win most is this is a lifetime license contest. As a home user it suits me the best.

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo dobry program do ochrony przed spamem. Daje duże możliwości konfiguracji, uczenia jakie wiadomości traktować za spam. Daje możliwość podglądu wiadomości. Współpracuje z wieloma programami do obsługi poczty.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
MailWasher Pro screens all your email accounts in one place and allow only the email you want in your inbox. It allows you preview all your email before it gets to your computer or mobile device, enabling you to read all your email securely and delete any unwanted or suspicious email. This tool surely avoids any spam or email viruses in your PC.

A

AstroSkipper

Thanks for a great giveaway! The feature I like very much is if you accidentally delete an email, you can restore it back to your email account (Pro version only). I need a tool like MailWasher Pro to protect my system. Detecting spam and other malware means to be secure while checking your emails. Best regards

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
FINAŁ

g0cCirn.jpg

@wacek_1984 , @decimus , @kubik67

Gratulacje

Czas na potwierdzenie wygranej 48 godz.

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki i gratulacje dla innych szczęściarzy :)

wacek_1984

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Wow, jaki szok!

Dzięki i gratuluję całej reszcie!

Ircus

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Gratulacje!!

Grandalf