Zamknięty.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
7UKBA1m.png

Programy za Darmo is very pleased to offer
AppGuard Pro ver4.4.6.1 – 5x Licenses Giveaway

pTaRJ2V.gif

Programy za Darmo would like to thank Blue Ridge Networks Product Management for donating the licenses for this giveaway.

Overview of AppGuard
Blue Ridge Network’s AppGuard uses an approach that is dissimilar to traditional antivirus methods protecting systems and networks against attacks from malware, viruses, zero-day attacks, phishing, and ransomware. Traditional antivirus solutions focuses more on detection, scanning, signature creation, and updating, AppGuard keenly focuses on isolation and containment, memory protection, malware execution prevention, and application control.

AppGuard is the only true multi-layer defense that stops all variants of ransomware. Even if the ransomware is signed with stolen certificates keys, AppGuard protects the endpoint, preventing the potential damage and cost of extortion. With pre-execute control, even the most sophisticated drive-by-download-initiated ransomware will not be allowed to start. The attack is halted at the earliest stages. If the ransomware is signed with digitally stolen certificate keys, AppGuard’s post-run application controls contain the ransomware, preventing it from altering user’s critical files on the system or spreading to other computers. AppGuard provides protection from attacks, regardless of the method of distribution. Security choices are never made by end users, so even opening a link containing malware will do no harm and allow the user continued use of the application. These types of attacks are stoppable – by AppGuard.

8952320appguard_image_2.png

AppGuard enforces three (3) settings. The first is the "Locked Down". This is the most secure level, and the one recommended for browsing untrusted sites, preventing any installations or updates from the internet. Any applications, signed or unsigned, are blocked from running in this setting. The next level is "Medium" (Recommended for most everyday use.), which allows for automatic updates on programs/applications which you enter in the “Guarded Applications” list. The most widely deployed and commonly used applications, such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Reader, are added to this list by AppGuard during install. All programs and applications inside the list that you create in “Guarded Applications” are MemoryGuarded, which means they cannot access another application or process’s memory.

The last and final setting is called "Install". As the word implies "Install level" is the setting/config required to install or update most applications on the system or network. MemoryGuard feature is disabled here (in contrast with Medium level) to allow installation or update programs to work and modify file system, registry, and memory settings needed at installation time. If you select this level there is a default setting that will automatically resume medium level after a specific period of time.

There are advanced settings/customizations beyond the default levels of Locked Down, Medium, and Install. These allow the user to add new guarded applications, edit existing settings on currently guarded applications, and add applications of specific publishers so they can run unguarded (similar to white listing), among other options.

AppGuard is fully compatible with all Windows versions (Windows XP to Windows 10) and popular browsers, and greatly compliments common antivirus software and intrusion detection systems (IDS) that may already be installed in the user’s environment. Blue Ridge Networks advocates the use of antivirus software to scan systems at certain time intervals as a normal maintenance routine, as well as the usage of firewalls. Both are good overall security practices.

AppGuard provides options for these applications to be set as a “Power Application” via the customization settings. Placing any application in the “Power Application” list will effectively disable AppGuard from controlling or monitoring them. This is a sort of an "exclude application" so these application will continue to perform their pre-defined function of protecting you whilst running aside AppGuard.

AppGuard in action via YouTube video.

AppGuard Blocking WannaCry Ransomware

New AppGuard Licensing Schemes
For those who are using or have been using AppGuard, they know that it is a lifetime license and perpetual. There are some changes to that effect. This information is directly from the Blue Ridge Networks Product Management.

Blue Ridge Networks has amended their licensing scheme for all AppGuard consumer release versions to a subscription based one starting with the current version is AppGuard version 5.2 (which is now an annual subscription license). All future AppGuard consumer releases will now be subscription-based AppGuard Personal.

AppGuard Professional ver4.4.6.1 carries a lifetime license usage. But not perpetual. Meaning there will be no free planned free-upgrades to this ver4.4.6.1. Minor/Major updates may or may not be considered at this time.

Blue Ridge Networks Product Management has provided Programy Za Darmo 5 licenses for AppGuard Professional ver4.4.6.1 which as explained above is a "lifetime license". The only difference between AppGuard Personal ver5.2 and AppGuard Pro ver4.4.6.1 is it's licensing/upgrade scheme. Features/functionality are basically the same.

If you have additional questions pertaining to the product or settings, please send your questions to AppGuard@BlueRidge.com

NEWS FLASH! Blue Ridge Networks: New Joint Venture

Blue Ridge Networks, the makers of application containment security software "AppGuard" is currently under works with a new joint venture. Japanese investors led by ANA Holdings [TYO:9202], Dentsu [TYO:4324] and six other Japanese companies have capitalized Blue Planet-works (formerly KeepTree Japan) to form a new global leader in cyber security. Blue Planet-works, Inc., is a Tokyo, Japan based Global Cyber Security Company with offerings beyond Security that deliver “Safety “, “Trust” and “Privacy” protection using its innovative patented solutions for connected systems. Its proven AppGuard® Security framework provides “Security to Safety” for PCs, Servers, Connected Vehicles, Smart Phones, and IoT devices.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

AppGuard and other pertinent info are below.

To participate please follow 4 SIMPLE RULES!

1. Contest is open to ALL members.

2. To join in just answer the question, (comment in your native tongue/dialect)

"WHY do you want to win an AppGuard Pro lifetime license?"

3. Optional: To show your gratitude and support to the developer please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account or ANY social networking site you use or prefer.

Optional: Please like/follow Blue Ridge Networks AppGuard social networking sites (below) as added support.

4. Only one entry per IP is permitted.
If you are using a VPN/Proxy to enter into this giveaway this is against our forum rules but we guess ultimately members will try but please take note that if another member has also entered this same giveaway with the same VPN/Proxy before you did then your entry will simply not be valid.

Members who wish to join must comply with the given 4 SIMPLE RULES to be considered as a valid entry.

Each winner will receive one (1) lifetime license of
AppGuard Professional ver4.46.1

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize. Prize will be forfeited if the winner will not send a PM within specified timeframe.

The contest starts May 20, 2017 and
ends on June 20, 2017

Acknowledgments

I personally would like to thank OXYGEN THIEF, guardian, Admins, Mods/Staff for this giveaway.

rsgEZJ4.gif

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Dla jasności to konkurs jest u nas czyli na programyzadarmo, do wygrania
AppGuard z dożywotnią licencją.Licencji do wygrania jest 5.
czyli świetny program do ochrony komputera przed różnego rodzaju złośliwym oprogramowaniem takim jak wirusy, trojany, robaki czy ransomware.

Zasady są proste:

1.konkurs jest dla wszystkich 2.Napisz dlaczego chcesz wygrać program 3.Opcjonalnie udostępnij info o konkursie na FB lub Twitterze lub innym serwisie społecznościowym lub polub stronę producenta.
Osoby które wygrają będą miały 3 dni na potwierdzenie wygranej czyli w przeciągu 3 dni należy wysłać PW do organizującego konkurs.

sowa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Wreszcie coś na co poluję od dłuższego czasu :) Nad programem to chyba nie ma co się rozpisywać.
Lekki, skuteczny... robi to, do czego został stworzony.
Dzięki za konkurs :yes master
PS dobrze że 3ci pkt opcjonalny... nie korzystam tego typu ":kupa" :szydera
Pozdrawiam

Don Pedro

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Pragnę podziękować organizatorom i sponsorowi za zorganizowanie konkursu i możliwość udziału w nim! :)

Biorę udział w konkursie, ponieważ obecnie korzystam z wersji testowej programu. Sam program jest nieodzownym elementem ochrony przed złośliwym oprogramowaniem wszelakiego typu. Appguard jest lekki, skuteczny i kompatybilny z innymi programami zabezpieczającymi.

cwaniak z pekałesu

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
nie ma się co rozwodzić, świetny program, robi co ma robić i chciałbym go mieć u siebie...
dziękuję za możliwość wzięcia udziału w Konkursie...

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I need it to protect my computer against the new ransomware in addition to the malware, viruses, zero-day attacks, phishing, and many online threats. The new multi-layer defense offers a good protection and the software is compatible with the traditional antivirus solutions

My contribution:

memnon

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuje za możliwość udziału w konkursie . Programu osobiście nie znam ale słyszałem o nim bardzo wiele , głownie pełnych zachwytu opinii .Teraz zainstaluję sobie trial i może przedłuży się on w nieskończoność :) .

lovesoft

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway

Monitor and protect my system

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks jasonX for the giveaway.

I want to win AppGuard Professional because of these features - memory protection, malware execution prevention, and application control. I can install this on my mother's laptop and configure it for no installs at all. This will help prevent any accidental installs done by my mother, given that she is not tech savvy. Also as this is a lifetime license, it's gonna be a install and forget case.

My share below

Followed AppGuard on Twitter, FB, Google+

Thanks, Grr

michalms

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Co tu dużo pisać. Program skuteczny, lekki i dobrze współpracuje z innymi programami zabezpieczającymi. Bardzo chętnie przygarnę jedną licencję lifetime.

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need this program because AppGuard is a revolutionary new software product and will rabotaet in conjunction with my regular antivirus for enhance protection against attacks "zero day" that today has more relevance.

mavio

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
AppGuard jest rewelacyjny, lekki , intuicyjny w konfiguracji. Mam go na jednym kompie. Skutecznie chroni mnie przed zagrożeniem i nie potrzebuję żadnych antywirusów. Bardzo chciałbym go wygrać...

wcpicker

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Łódzkie
Każdy chce wygrać ten wspaniały program więc chcę i ja.
Tak na poważnie to dziękuję organizatorowi za umożliwienie wygrania tak zacnego softu.
Licencja Life Time pozwali mi przyzwyczaić się do programu bez obawy o rozstanie z upływem czasu.
:dziękuę

ant_gamal

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
i did not use it before but i red alot about it
it is a great protection defiance against zero-day malware that traditional security suite can not catch
also protect browsing

i hope to win to give try for this great app

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry