Konkurs PZD - GlassWire Pro

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway !
Glasswire Pro works normally in conjunction with your anti-virus software. Glasswire will alert you if it spots a suspicious spike and you have the option of storing up to one year of data. It watches who is joining your Wi-Fi network and keeps an eye on your webcam and microphone. It runs in the background and you can connect to any remote servers in order to monitor their network activity.

Kamelka

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Gdzieś w Polsce
Dzięki za konkurs, też się na niego skuszę.
Dobra zapora sieciowa z monitorem ruchu sieciowego, używam aktualnie na jednym lapku wersji bezpłatnej. Przyda się wersja pro na 3 maszyny.

deathsmear

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Egypt
Great Thanks for Amazing Giveaway

I want to win GlassWire Pro to monitor and control my network usage and bandwidth and more secure

SUPU KABI

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank You for the giveaway of this great software. It is a great software all of its features are great. I would like to win because it is a great firewall software also it can show who has connected in your network or accessing it which is great other feature are also useful such as network monitor which helps to watch your system network activity which is also very great. That's it.

Thank you once again for organising this giveaway.

Piotrek

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki za konkurs. Używam GlassWire basic świetny program ale ma on parę funkcji zablokowanych w tej wersji dlatego chciałbym wygrać wersję PRO

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dobra zapora, która pozwoli mi na monitorowanie co łączy się z moim PC i blokowanie podejrzanych połączeń.
Dziękuję za konkurs.

phobic

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the giveaway! I would like to win a license for GlassWire since it is not only an excellent firewall but it also provides useful features like network monitor that can visualize current and past network activity. It also has a threat monitoring that reveals hosts that are threats.

wacek_1984

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miałem prze chwilę wersję lite, program był bardzo pomocny do monitorowania łącza, najbardziej interesuje mnie funkcja monitorowania do x miesięcy wstecz, pozwalająca przeanalizować historię. Dlatego też zgłaszam się do konkursu.

Dziękuję organizatorowi i producentowi za konkurs.

ORGANIZAT0R

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dr7sgoF.jpg

1RoY9tT.jpg

Gratulacje!

Jarom

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
No to gratulacje.