Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Gdzieś w Polsce
20130826225055_24699Logo-transparent_2.png
NeatMP3 Pro Version 1.1.0

NeatMP3 Pro to Organizer plików muzycznych i edytor tagów audio.Program jest bardzo prosty w obsłudze.

NeatMP3 Pro is a Music Organizer and Tag Editor for Windows. With NeatMP3 Pro you can organize, rename and edit the tags of your audio files in a single processing session. You can also move your new organized/edited files to a new location of your choosing and save your current settings as a profiles for later use. While editing tags you can also play the current song to faster identify its title, artist or other information that needs to be filled in the tags. NeatMP3 Pro saves all the processing information in a log file that can be accessed by the user from within the application. The user interface is very intuitive and easy to use. The software also benefits from a very detailed online help page.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
Klucz wbudowany w instalkę.

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
A

Anonymous

longinus napisał:
NeatMP3 Pro Free Full Version Download (Win & Mac)
Kluczyk w pliku
Interested users just need to install the giveaway installer from the download link below. No serial key is needed as they are already preactivated.
Win

Mac

72 h
Praktycznie podobna promocja dla użytkowników strony download.hr. Programy preaktywowane i do pobrania z tych samych adresów. Promocja różni się jedynie czasem trwania - obecna 31 dni.

Windows:

Mac:

Tutorial o programie:

Tadek59

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Witam !
NeatMP3 Pro to Organizer plików muzycznych i edytor tagów audio.Program jest bardzo prosty w obsłudze.
Już niedługo za darmo na Bits Du Jour ten program :D

Link i info :

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
Do góry