OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Re: Panda Cloud Antivirus

Co do tego testu to przyjrzyj się jak był przeprowadzony :p , zresztą ten tester "uważa" tylko jeden produkt- Comodo

FARMER

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Piernikowo

Dziś wyszła kolejna wersja Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.4. Poprawiono między innymi:
# Toolbar i filtrowania adresów URL zgodność z Internet Explorer 9 i Firefox 4.
# Poprawiono GUI okno postępu skanowania.
# Dodano "Free" lub "Pro" etykiety w oknie głównym do wyraźnego rozróżnienia, co jest zainstalowane.
# Poprawki w ciągi tłumaczenia.
# Nowy system powiadamiania.
Do pobrania :
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo

Fajnie się ta Panda rozwija, gdybym używał AV to własnie pandę bym zainstalował . Od wersji 1.5 mają wprowadzić dużo zmian.
Panda Antivirus Cloud maintains a local copy (cache) servers in the cloud of collective intelligence. The function of this local cache is to detect (even when not connected to the Internet) malware in the wild "malware that is not in PE files and other threats. Unlike updates to traditional signature-based antivirus, updates the local cache if you are a valid reflection of what the community sees that circulates in the wild. "Therefore, it can effectively protect against major threats.

OnSam

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia

Ta "Panda Cloud" z wersji na wersje ciągle przedłuża ładowanie się mojego ulubionego odtwarzacza do filmów "KMPlayer" - czekanie na to kiedy wystartuje film trwa gdzieś tak blisko 5-ciu minut!

Tylko odinstalowanie "Pandy_C" jest lekarstwem, by wszystko wróciło do normy.

Czy ktoś z was ma tak podobnie?

Dozamet1

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Nowa Sól

Wiadomo coś o wersji 1.5?Jak się resetowalo kluczyk ?

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Re: Panda - wersje stabilne

Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 11.00

NEW! More than a simple Antivirus! The new Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 offers the easiest and most intuitive protection for your computer ever. Install it and forget about viruses, spyware, rootkits, hackers and online fraud. Chat, share photos and videos, do online shopping and banking, read your favourite blogs or browse the web with total peace of mind and without interruptions. Thanks to the Collective Intelligence technology, this product is safer, faster and more complete than ever.

Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 delivers basic, essential protection that lets you chat, share photos and videos, bank and buy online, stream multimedia, play games or just surf the Web, without worrying about viruses and other malware. Our unique cloud-based Collective Intelligence ensures your computer is safe from even the latest threats – automatically and in real time.

IMPROVED! Protection technologies to detect Viruses and others threats.

IMPROVED! Detection based on behavioral analysis.

IMPROVED! Firewall. Blocks intruders and hackers.

IMPROVED! Panda USB Vaccine. Protects your PC and USB drives from infection.

IMPROVED! Panda SafeCD, clean all types of malware from your computer if you cannot start Windows.

IMPROVED! Improved Web browsing.

IMPROVED! Improved interface for all types of users, from basic to technical.

IMPROVED! Very easy activation process completed in two clicks.

IMPROVED! All modules and features available at a single glance.

NEW! New Web navigation report, see blocked sites.

caxton

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Tbilisi, Georgia

Dear, Oxygen, I have one question, I have one year license of Oanda internet security 2011, Can I upgrade it for free to version 2012 :)

Eru

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Sosnowiec

caxton napisał:
Dear, Oxygen, I have one question, I have one year license of Oanda internet security 2011, Can I upgrade it for free to version 2012 :)

Of course that you can :p

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo

caxton napisał:
Can I upgrade it for free to version 2012 :)
I think so :)

A

Anonymous

Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.5
This keyword of this release is improved performance. In addition new features suggested by the user community have been added as well.

Scanning speeds have been improved dramatically.
CPU consumption has been reduced thanks to improvements in the BackgroundScan.
New graphical installer.
Ability to close the banner.
New advanced configuration options for exclusions of files by extension, Potentially Unwanted Programs and more.
Activity monitor shows scanned files and last virus detected.
Report now includes entries for Collective Intelligence cache synchronizations.

In addition there are a lot of bug fixes, most notably:

Fixed error when trying to open Panda Cloud Antivirus right after install.
Fixed problems registering with Windows Security Center.
Fixed access violation in PSUNSuspects.dll when opening console.
Fixed protected Lost&Found directory privileges which prevented restoration of files.
Fixed Error Code 11 when trying to undo an exclusion for a file which has been deleted from the drive.
Fixed Error Code 11 when trying to insert into the Recycle Bin a file which was also excluded from the scan.
Fixed error which prevented opening the GUI and showing the traybar icon.

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo

Coraz fajniejsza ta Panda :D

Porównanie wersji
ieqnS0.jpg

Teraz wersja Pro dostępna jest w trialu

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Re: Panda Cloud Antivirus - wersje stabilne

Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.5.1
We are happy to announce the availability of Panda Cloud Antivirus version 1.5.1. If you are reading this after seeing a “Panda Cloud Antivirus has upgraded automatically!” message on your Desktop traybar, then you already have this latest version installed and running. If you don’t have version 1.5.1 yet don’t worry. As we are releasing the automatic and transparent upgrade little by little in a few days your copy of Panda Cloud Antivirus will upgrade itself automatically.

Version 1.5.1 is a maintenance upgrade to version 1.5.0 which fixes some bugs reported by the user community. The bug fixes included are the following:

Fixed problems disinfecting Google Chrome cookies.
Fixed problems disinfecting certain compressed malware.
Fixed Blue Screen of Death problem after upgrading or installing version 1.5.
Fixed errors when redirecting to webpages from the “I like CloudAV” window.
Security Toolbar and URL Filter version 2.0.0.17 with Firefox 5.0 compatibility.

Remember that if you have any problems whatsoever with Panda Cloud Antivirus you can always ask for help at our Technical Support Forum.

Also if you like Panda Cloud Antivirus don’t forget to help us grow the community of users. The more we are, the better protection we get. Make sure to click on the “I like CloudAV” button on the main window to easily protect your community of friends and family by letting them know about Panda Cloud Antivirus.

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Re: Panda Cloud Antivirus - wersje stabilne

Panda Cloud i zużycie/obciążenie łącza
We have many users with dialup without a problem. The only real bandwidth usage you will ever see will be running the first full on-demand scan, right after install if its downloading some hotfix (they are normally only a few kb in size anyway) and/or when there is a full version upgrade (which is about once every 3-6months).

Normal usage per day was about 160kb last time we calculated it (note: this is less than the size of some webpages).

Na polskich i nie tylko forach można było wyczytać że Panda Cloud wymaga jakiegoś super szybkiego łącza, ludzie pisali że łącza 2MB to za mało, będzie mulić itp.Oczywiście te "fachowe" porady są wierutną bzdurą wyssaną z palca, czy po prostu brakiem informacji "fachowców" o tym produkcie ( Panda Cloud ). Program bardzo dobrze śmiga na każdym łączu, a dzienne średnie zapotrzebowanie to 160kb czyli mniej niż niektóre strony internetowe potrzebują do załadowania,i o wiele mniej niż tradycyjne AV pobierające kilka MB aktualizacji baz wirusów dziennie.

Do góry