VoodooShield / CyberLock

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Here is the latest version of CyberLock, we have integrated Windows Sandbox into CyberLock!

I am thinking we can replace both the current Local Sandbox and Cuckoo with Windows Sandbox, and there are some really cool things we can do with it in the future. This version should be working great, but we will refine it even more over time, but let me know how it goes.

For the users who are running Windows 10 or 11 Home, I think you can enable Windows Sandbox with the following link, but I have not tested this yet. I will test it soon and possibly integrate it into CyberLock so that it all happens automatically.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

CyberLock 7.64

SHA-256: 1962f50e54a2b62bc2867c524c60f2c134a7410162cc40994e7a0c03a6818920

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
There are essentially 3 different components to the CyberLock Windows Sandbox integration.

1) Blocked or scanned items can be executed in the sandbox:

Simply click the Sandbox button in CyberLock and the file will be executed in the sandbox.

2) Email client links can be executed in the sandbox:

A significant portion of malware originates from email links, so now you can choose to open email client links in the sandbox or your default browser. There is a new option in CyberLock Settings / UI Tweaks tab that is called “Launch email client links in Protected Windows Sandbox”. If this option is enabled, you can choose between Ask or On. The Ask option will ask if you want to open the link in the sandbox or your default browser (see screenshot below). The On option will open all email links in the sandbox. I personally like the Ask option and it is much more seamless and user-friendly than I thought it was going to be. If there are any links that do not open properly, please send me a copy of the email and I will fix the issue. Or if there are any email clients where this feature is not working, please let me know. I know it works well for Outlook because I have been using it quite a bit the last few days, but I have not tested other email clients yet.

3) CyberLock Safe Browser:

This feature will open a sandbox instance that is further hardened than the default Windows Sandbox, and it will open Microsoft Edge with Google as the homepage. There are a lot of really cool things we can do to build this feature out some more. But the idea is to have quick access to a disposable browser in case you need to do something that might be a little dangerous on the web. There is a shortcut to the CyberLock Safe Browser in C:\Program Files\CyberLock, I have not put it on the desktop because not all users are going to have Windows Sandbox enabled, and I do not like it when developers clutter my desktop with useless icons.

BTW, the new options are not translated into the various languages yet. I always like to finalize the verbiage before completing the translations. For example, can anyone think of a better term to use on the CyberLock User Prompt Sandbox button? I was thinking something like “Test first” or “Open Protected”. The goal is to make the wording so that everyone understands them, because a lot of people do not know what a sandbox is.

This version should be perfectly stable and should not be considered a beta.

CyberLock 7.65

SHA-256: 4051a03326867e157f519ab213f67761c576b66d5303ae6dae022fa2266978f2

Do góry