6 privacy and security mistakes you’re making on social media

ImranQ

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
From Facebook to Twitter to Instagram and all the sites in between, we’re voluntarily giving out more information online than ever.
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

That info translates to big money. The data sold by tech giants like Facebook gives advertisers a shockingly clearer picture of who you are and what you’ll buy.

1. You skip the privacy and security basics

First things first, Pew Research says about 70% of American adults use social media. In younger demographics, it’s as high as 90%. I wonder what percentage of users neglect the security basics that protect our accounts.

2. You don’t care who sees what
Most social media profiles are public by default. If you leave yours that way, anyone looking you up can see everything you’ve posted, including your photos, interests and location.

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Badzmy szczerzy. KTO dba o prywatnosc w obecynch czasach? Wygrywa wygoda, cena (lub bezplatny produkt) i poczucie typu: dostalem cos w gratisie lub promo.
DUPA.
Zaplacies, tak lub inaczej. I nie pisze tu o dzialalnosci w sieci tylko o interfejsie real-web.
Rozne pyszne, just eat, deliveroo, uber i inne takie. Zamawiajac ubera w stanie wskazujacym spod klubu, z Karinka usilujaca polaczyc zalotny usmiech na wdok mojego Jaga z odruchem wymiotnym wskutek naduzycia mojito.... coz.. zdaje sobie sprawe ze tresc zoladkowa Karinki bedzie obiektem wnikliwej analizy ubera, co przelowy sie na targetowane reklamy jej kolacji.
Przesadzam? Nie do konca.
Jak np. robi w jajo popularne w UK Deliveroo? ano tak...

zwracam uprzejma uwage na zakonczenie artykulu :)

Do góry