Allavsoft Lifetime Update License for Free

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
A little about Allavsoft

Download free videos from 100+ websites like YouTube.
Download video in 4K 4096p, HD 1080p, HD 720p, 480p, 360p, 240p.
One-step to download and convert video to popular video or audio format.
Built-in player plays downloaded movies, music in many popular formats.
Support video download add-on for Firefox, Chrome, Safari.

Allavsoft.com home site:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Currently we have a giveaway promotion for our Allavsoft Lifetime Update License.

You or your family or friends can get the Allavsoft for free by using one of the three methods.

There are three methods to get Allavsoft for free.

Method 1: Recommend our Allavsoft on your social media, Reddit, forum, blogger, Twitter and other social media. And then send us the URL or screenshot that shows the recommendation or shares to support@allavsoft.com

Method 2: Write a review for our Allavsoft and publish it on your website, blogger, or social media and send URL or screenshot to support@allavsoft.com

Method 3
: Simply make a video about how to use our Allavsoft to download video or music files and upload to YouTube and then send us the video URL to support@allavsoft.com

Then, the developer will send you the Allavsoft license download and serial key for free.

Key features of Allavsoft:

1. Allavsoft can batch download video, music, playlist, and subtitles from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Soundcloud, Crunchyroll, SoundCloud, etc 1000+ websites.

2. It supports batch downloading videos, music, playlist, album, etc

3. It can directly download online media files to MP4, MP3, AVI, MOV, FLAC, WMV, MKV, WAV, etc

4. Allavsoft supports adding multiple video URLs and batch downloading and converting multiple videos at the same time.

5. When download web video files, this wonderful Video Downloader will automatically detect advertisements and will not download them.

6. There is a built-in video player in Allavsoft for us to preview and playback the downloaded video files.

Please share the following information on your social media or website or blogger to get the Allavsoft license for free. -- Anyone who shares the following information can get the license for free. You may also tell your friends or family to share this information to also get the license for free.

thank you very much for your kindness David

peeps I sent my tweet through to support@allavsoft.com and David kindly replied within an hour... David has very kiindly offered all
members on PZD this very kind software giveaway, obviously we are trying to expose this very kind software company to a wide global network
so your assistance will be very much appreciated by myself and the software developer

guardian

Micx

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Hey
So i must only send info that i am member of PZD on this e-mail and i Got license? Is that right?

Do góry