Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Gdzieś w Polsce
c400befcc3540263edc83381e547077a.png
Audials Radio 2022 - 10 licencji do wygrania

Nagrywarka i odtwarzacz radiowy z 100.000 radiami internetowymi, nagrywa wybraną muzykę ze wszystkich ostatnich piosenek i automatycznie oznacza muzykę tagami ID3, okładkami albumów i tekstami. Nagrywaj maksymalnie stacje radiowe z całego świata, wszystkie gatunki i tylko ulubioną muzykę z prędkością do 320 kBit/s. Możesz zarządzać kilkoma listami ulubionych za pomocą funkcji stylów. Zawiera organizer muzyki, edytor audio. Łączy Twoje urządzenia z osobistą chmurą multimediów. Muzyczny świat znajduje podobną muzykę. Menedżer chmury. Milion podcastów.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

josephine

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Win 1 out of 5 license for Audials Radio 2022. Contest organized by Daves Computer Tips. Ends July 14, 2022.

WlytthB.png

Audials Radio is an application designed to record music, podcasts and entire radio stations from the Internet. Users can record any music while listening to Internet radio stations, saving them to disk in MP3 format.

In addition, the software offers the possibility of data synchronization with mobile devices and with cloud-based services.

Features:
- Explore more than 100,000 radio stations from all over the world and get exactly your favorite music from 120 genres
- Save music via the newly designed, easy-to-use main screen for artists, genres, and top charts
- Albums are displayed in a clear fashion and can be folded out
- All your music from various storage locations will be displayed in one place
- Play relevant playlists right away and discover similar artists easier than ever before
- Select artists from your favorite genres and receive suggestions of similar artists and playlists
- Discover entire discographies of every artist in the world by simply unfolding their albums which you can listen to or save right away
- Decide for yourself how you want Audials to name your recorded files, and apply your customizations to your entire music collection in a matter of seconds
- In case you’ve accidentally recorded the same version of a track twice, you can easily manage and adjust this with the help of numerous options, such as find, prioritize or delete duplicate versions
- A wide range of options for adjusting the settings makes operation smoother in this modern design

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Do góry