Bitcasa - kopia zapasowa i synchronizacja w chmurze

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Bitcasa - to kolejna usługa umożliwiająca tworzenie kopii zapasowych w chmurze oraz ich synchronizację.Usługa dostępna jest dla systemów Windows, Mac i Linux.
Bitcasa is the personal app that integrates infinite storage, sync, backup and share into your desktop and across all your devices.
Store everything you own

With Bitcasa, you can store all your data, including entire external drives and never have to worry about storage again.
Bitcasa is safe

Bitcasa encrypts your data before storing it in cloud. You can now safely store all your memories without ever having to worry about them getting into the wrong hands.
Access from anywhere

Once you've stored your data in Bitcasa, you can access it from any device. Your data is intelligently streamed from the cloud and does not take up any space on your device.
Share with anyone

Bitcasa streams your data to and from the cloud. Folders you share with friends and family show up instantly on their desktops. They do not have to wait for entire files to download in order to enjoy your shared content.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

A

Anonymous

efuT1.png

FsDTp.png
EqVJJ.png

m9xv5.png
:klawik.

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
marsellus a screeny to twoje ?? :sarkazm :p
Podobno w tej chmurce nie ma limitów żadnych na magazynowanie.

A

Anonymous

OXYGEN THIEF napisał:
marsellus a screeny to twoje ?? :sarkazm :p
Podobno w tej chmurce nie ma limitów żadnych na magazynowanie.
Screeny moje :sarkazm
A co do limitów to:
How much data can I manage using Bitcasa?

During the beta program, you can manage as much data using Bitcasa as you want. Absolutely no limits.
:klawik.

Tadek59

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Nowa usługa Bitcasa

Witam !

Nowa usługa Bitcasa , reklamują się że nigdy nie zabraknie tobie miejsca to nie 10 GB i nie 100 GB to nie ograniczona ilość :wariat

Link :

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

:D

Do góry