josephine

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Destiny 2: Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack is a free for limited time on Epic Games Store. Ends August 30, 2022 at 6:00 PM.

Notice:

To celebrate the launch of Destiny 2 on the Epic Games Store, anyone that adds
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
to their library during launch week will automatically be granted the Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack. If it is already in your library, it is because you have added Destiny 2 to your library.

Destiny 2: Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack
DAmsOmg.jpg

Celebrate Bungie's 30th Anniversary with a new dungeon, the Gjallarhorn Exotic Rocket Launcher, Thorn armor set, and an arsenal of weapons, gear, and cosmetics inspired by Bungie’s past.

30th Anniversary Pack owners also gain access to additional cosmetic reward chests in the free Dares of Eternity activity.

Grasp of Avarice
Plunder the new three-player dungeon inspired by famed Cosmodrome loot caves of yore. Reveal a tale of riches and regret as you follow an adventurer who traded his humanity for treasure.

Treasure Galore
The Exotic Gjallarhorn returns alongside new weapons, ornament sets, emotes, Sparrows, Ghost Shells, and more. Pack your inventory with rewards that represent 30-years of Bungie, a legendary community, and a birthday party that could only happen starside.

System Requirements:
Processor: Intel Core i3 3250 3.5 GHz or Intel Pentium G4560 3.5 GHz / AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz or Intel Core i5 2400 3.4 GHz or i5 7400 3.5 GHz / AMD Ryzen R5 1600X 3.6 GHz
Memory: 6-8 GB
Storage: 105 GB
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB or GTX 1050 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB or Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB or GTX 1060 6GB / AMD R9 390 8GB Memory 8 GB RAM
Languages Supported:
AUDIO:
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Spanish - Spain, Spanish - Latin America
TEXT: English, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Spanish - Spain, Spanish - Latin America

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Ostatnia edycja:
Do góry