I want to make reliable backups
these two programs look good
which is better? tell me your opinion
and if there is one more that is really reliable
Thank you

gdant

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
I had used Acronis TI before and found it little heavy on my system. Currently, using Macrium which is really fast and efficient backup tool and it doesn't slow down my Laptop.
AOMEI Backupper Pro is also a good option to consider and you can find many giveaways for PRO version.

vhick

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
I also agreed with them. Macrium is so fast that I cannot explain why...LOL

But Acronis is fast. But I notice that its heavy on the system.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
The size of Macrium backup is a bit larger than Acronis backups. But one thing I noticed is that when a device whether it be the source or target disk/partition has issues Macrium will not finish the backup and will give you a detailed log. When that happens it deletes whatever it has done or is in the process of backing up. Acronis on the other hand will try to finish the backup and thus will go on for hours until the system hangs or if you are lucky will get a warning. I experienced it first hand with a new Seagate BUP Slim I purchased. Backed up a very large partition to that external Seagate with ATI 2016 (to conserve space). The system hung twice without warning. The backup took a long time also but did not finish as it froze. When I used Macrium Reflect ver 7 Workstation it went on to backup up but after a while shows error and it did not continue the backup. A log showed an I/O error on the target device which was the new Seagate BUP Slim. The Macrium backup was also deleted outrightly while ATI 2016 has it's leftover from the blotched backup which I had to delete manually. Testing the new Seagate BUP Slim with Seatools for Windows it was okay with Short DST and Short Generic but failed in Long Generic test. That Long generic should have lasted only 3-4 hours but took 13hours! OMG! Along the while Seatools was telling me to abort as it said that "the test is taking too long etc etc you can abort it". Well I did not so I can really check the drive. (Seagate's Seatools for Windows) seems to pass them drives even if it senses issues with it too! Seatools for DOS even with the latest version did not read the new flaky external BUP Slim at all).

So now I use Macrium Reflect for big size backups of partition and system backups than Acronis.

Macrium Reflect's file/folder backup is also faster than Acronis as with it's partition and disk backup!

AOMEI Backupper Pro is also good which I have in an old laptop with ATI 2014. I use it often than ATI.

Cheers!

E

eufrasiox

Thank you for your answers.
It seems that both are good
I think I'll go with Acronis
(has Spanish language, I'm from Spain)
macrium is not multilanguage.

before I used windows backup
but since the 1709 version
it's there, but it does not work
does the copy but does not recover.