OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
7FcW5nW.png

Never 10 to mały i bezpłatny program dla posiadaczy systemów Windows 7 i 8.1 który zapobiega niechcianej aktualizacji do Windows 10.W przypadku zmiany zdania wystarczy jedno kliknięcie i domyślne ustawienia ( czyli aktualizacja do Windows 10) zostanie włączona.Program jest banalnie prosty w obsłudze.
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Never 10 1.3
All users of earlier versions should run v1.3 briefly
to verify Win10 files have not been left behind
During our initial testing we believed that once the Windows GWX components were disabled they would remove the multi-gigabytes of Windows 10 pre-download files that may have already been downloaded. Windows' built-in “Disk Cleanup” (after clicking the “Clean up system files” option) will show this massive Windows 10 blob as “Temporary Windows installation files” and allow them to be deleted. But we have never again been able to observe GWX automatically deleting these files. Therefore, as shown in the snapshots above, version 1.3 of Never10 adds a simple check for the Windows 10 pre-download and provides for their one-click deletion. Run version 1.3 briefly to make sure you are not losing more than 6.5 gigabytes of silently and secretly downloaded WIndows 10 files.
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Never10 to bezpłatny program ( freeware)

Do góry