Spybot-Search & Destroy portable 1.6.2.46

maks028

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Jeden z najlepszych programow do wyszukiwania i usowania modolow szpiegujacych typu spyware,dialerow i keyloggerow..Ma bardzo wiele zalet ktore nie sposob wypisac pokrotce :) ...W czasie uzycia jednak trzeba byc ostroznym ! (utrata danych ). Program nie wymaga instalacji , mozna odpalac go z pamieci przenosnej!!! Polecam :)

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Kiedyś był dobry teraz to już cienias,za dużą ma konkurencję :p

maks028

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
OXYGEN THIEF napisał:

moze i tak jest , ale wart jest tego zeby o nim wspomniec ...na pewno nie klasyfikuje sie jako ostatni :)

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
maks028 napisał:
OXYGEN THIEF napisał:

moze i tak jest , ale wart jest tego zeby o nim wspomniec ...na pewno nie klasyfikuje sie jako ostatni :)

Oczywiście że watro o nim wspomnieć :)
ciekawostka

You can now order our new bootable CD with Spybot-S&D. With the bootable CD you can
* Remove malware that cannot be cleaned from within a running system
* Boot from the CD to start a clean Windows 7® (limited to the use of Spybot-S&D tools)
* Update to our latest malware signatures via Internet or memory drives before starting a scan, even though you are booting from a read-only media
* Use Spybot-S&D on computers without prior installation

The bootable CD comes with a printed quickstart guide and is very easy to use: Just insert the CD into the drive of your computer, adjust the boot sequence if needed and it will boot from the CD. Spybot-S&D will update itself and then offer to scan your computer for malware and Trojan horses.

The CD contains a completely independent Microsoft® Windows 7® based system and can be used to clean privately used computers of spyware and other malware. This way it is possible that even Microsoft® Windows® installations that cannot be repaired from within the running system might still be saved.

Minimum Hardware Requirements
You do not need the latest hardware to use our CD as its minimum hardware requirements are quite low:

* 1 GHz processor
* 512 MB RAM
* CD drive or other optical drive (DVD, BluRay, ...)
* Internet access (for downloading the current Spybot-S&D updates)

Prices and Ordering
Please order your CD via our order form. You will then receive an email with an invoice within the next 24 hours on business days. You may pay using PayPal or a credit card.

The price per CD is EUR 29 or USD 39 (for orders from the USA or from Canada). Shipping and VAT are included!

Please note: the CDs that can be ordered from this web site are for privately used PCs only. Companies or institutions need an according license that can be ordered on
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Ponury Rumcajs

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Rzacholecki Las :D
Jakiś czas temu używałem i kosił wszystko jak trzeba. Dobry darmowy program. Jednak aktualizacje nie są aż tak częste lecz nie jest też źle. Ma nieco przestarzały wygląd (lecz o ile się nie mylę można dodać skórki jakieś) zawiera jednak za to wiele praktycznych narzędzi pomagających w zabezpieczeniu komputera. Sprawdzić warto.

Do góry