Jarom

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Universal Virus Sniffer (uVS) 4.0

FMUDpfz.png

Program jest dostępny również w języku angielskim.

Universal Virus Sniffer to narzędzie do wyszukiwania i usuwania wirusów, rootkitów, bootkitów oraz innych zagrożeń typu Zero Day. Posiada zaawansowany skaner wyszukujący szkodniki i eliminujący nieznane zagrożenia. Pracuje w trzech różnych trybach i dodatkowo współpracuje z rejestrem, w celu sprawniejszego wykrywania i usuwania wirusów oraz wszelkich błędów spowodowanych przez wirusy.

Program oferuje:
- pracę w trzech podstawowych trybach pracy - aktywny, nieaktywny i poprzez zdalne sterowanie.
- zestaw filtrów i wbudowanego analizatora do szybkiego wykrywania nieznanego zagrożenia,
- automatycznie pobiera sygnatury wirusów,
- automatycznie wykrywa aktywne pliki z wirusem,
- wykrywa i łatwo usuwa wszelkie rootkity, które uaktywniają się po uruchomieniu systemu,
- wykrywa i eliminuje zagrożenia zainfekowane w pliku rozruchowym MBR i w całym sektorze rozruchowym,
- identyfikuje strumienie plików wykonywalnych,
- tworzy kopie zapasowe danych,
- odbudowuje uszkodzone, brakujące pliki z systemu Windows.

Czytaj:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
Źródło: instalki.pl

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

Universal Virus Sniffer 4.13

What's new in Universal Virus Sniffer 4.12

December 27, 2021
  • DNS logging:
  • A section "DNS log" has been added to uVS, it contains the addresses that have been requested by processes since the system was booted,
  • in the information window for each address, the process, its pid, the date of access to the DNS and the result, if any, intermediate addresses are indicated
  • not included in the list. For example, when requesting the IP address of CXCS.MICROSOFT.NET, the address CXCS.MICROSOFT.NET.EDGEKEY.NET will be received,
  • which in turn will refer, for example, to E3230.B.AKAMAIEDGE.NET, as a result, only the source address CXCS.MICROSOFT.NET will be included in the list,
  • intermediate addresses will be filtered out.
  • This section will help in identifying malware / miners and rootkits connecting to specific addresses.
  • (!) After enabling the function, you need to reboot the system,
  • (!) only in this case you will receive complete information from the moment the system boots.
  • (!) Only for active and remote systems starting from Windows 7.
  • (!) Enabling DNS logging requires an additional 512mb on the system disk, this amount is enough for 30-50 minutes,
  • (!) therefore, it is recommended to analyze or create an image immediately after a reboot.
  • Added support for process tracking:
  • Process tracking allows you to identify the parent of any process, even if the parent process has already terminated, and
  • reliably identify all files that have been launched since the start of the system.
  • If tracking is enabled, then only those files that were launched with
  • the moment the system starts.
  • Tweak # 39 turns on tracking, tweak # 40 turns it off.
  • Tweak # 39 includes tracking of command lines of completed processes, command lines are displayed in the information window.
  • For Windows 8.1 / Windows Server 2012 R2 and older only.
  • (!) After enabling process tracking, you need to reboot the system,
  • (!) only in this case you will receive complete information about the processes from the moment the system is rebooted.
  • (!) Only for active and remote systems starting from Vista (NT6.0) / Windows Server 2008.
  • Added support for tracking tasks:
  • The following sections have been added to the information window of the executable file that created, modified or modified tasks:
  • "Creating a task", "Deleting a task", "Updating a task" in which the time of the operation, the pid of the process,
  • pid and the name of the process that started the process, as well as the XML description of the task, if any.
  • Tweaks # 39 / # 40 now enable / disable process and task tracking.
  • (!) Only for Windows 10 build 1903 + / Windows Server 2016.
  • DNS log management moved to separate tweaks, # 41 and # 42:
  • DNS log works starting from Win8 (in limited form) and from Win8.1 in full.
  • Disabling logging occurs instantly on all systems except Windows 10,
  • in the latter case, you need to reboot the system after 42 tweaks.
  • (Win7 and below are not supported).
  • The history of launches of this file has been added to the information about the executable file, indicating the start and end times of the process,
  • pid, user, parent process. By double-clicking the left mouse button on the file name of the parent process
  • you can open its information window.
  • The data is available from the moment the system was started, with process tracking enabled.
  • In the context menu of a criterion, a command is available to check the entire list for a given criterion.
  • New hotkey:
  • Ctrl + F7 - Filter the list by user base of criteria.
  • Added information about Windows start time to the log.
  • lnk files are no longer deleted by the function of removing links to missing objects.
  • Added new types of search criteria:
  • delwmi - autoscript adds the delwmi command to the script
  • deltsk - autoscript adds the deltsk command to the script
  • filter - the list object receives the "Filter" status and falls into the "filtered by criteria" category.
  • Removal from this category is possible when the list is updated or the status is changed to verified or suspicious.
  • (!) Applicable only for objects from the main list.
  • Added parsing of the notification command line to the BITS handler. (BITS v1.5 +)
  • Added automatic detection of NTFS links.
  • Added support for Windows 11.
  • Improved the function of detecting embedded code.
  • Now, when a modified code is found in the process (hollowing / dopelganging, etc.), a warning is displayed in the log.
  • WLBSCTRL.DLL now automatically gets the status of a suspicious file.
  • The DHCP Domain field, if available, is now displayed in the network adapter information window (under DNS).
  • Added support for VT API v3.
  • The log now displays information about existing window stations and a list of desktops for the default window station.
  • Added hotkeys when working with the active system:
  • Alt-> left and Alt-> right keys toggle the available desktops.
  • Fixed bugs.

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

Universal Virus Sniffer 4.14​

May 23, 2023
  • Fixed a critical error when parsing parameters in task files.
  • Due to a bug, uVS may crash without creating a dump.
  • The default directory is now the Windows directory.
  • (For directory selection windows).

Do góry