Konkurs Bvckup 2

Elvis

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Chciałbym wygrać ten program ponieważ już raz go wygrałem i chciałbym wygrać go drugi raz:kwiczy Może się uda i będę używał na drugim PC a może nie, ale za to tzw. hurtownicy będą mieli mniejsze szanse i ich "trejd" listy się nie powiększą:kwiczy2 Jeśli chodzi o sam program to jak dla mnie jest najlepszy i najprostszy w obsłudze i bez wodotrysków. Pełen automat i co mi się najbardziej podoba to robienie kopii real-time i delta copying oraz jego szybkość. Dziękuję za konkurs:wariatt

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Personal data is extremely important and itis vital to make a backup as data loss is a very painful and frustrating experience. Bvckup 2 is a lightweight backup solution which offers simple copy functionality and supports multi-core processing. It is extremely easy to use and a very reliable backup tool.

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you PZD forum & Al for a nice giveaway!
Synchronization software inevitably tends to resemble functions and interface settings, but Bvckup 2 is a pleasant exception. The developers offer a tool that is simple to use, but at the same time powerful and reliable. This simplicity, however, does not correspond to a lack of functions: on the contrary, the program focuses on the main mechanisms of the copy, and implements them in a careful and efficient manner.
It uses an advanced asynchronous input / output engine to ensure the highest execution speed of operations, combined with the support of multi-core processors that optimize some computational functions from a computational point of view. Bvckup 2 implements a technology called delta copying that locates and transfers only the changed parts in files, optimizing transfer times. Such reliability & primary function makes this a very attractive program to use.

wwd

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Podziękowania dla sponsora i organizatora za super konkurs :dziękuę
Bvckup to świetny program do robienia kopii zapasowych wybranych plików i folderów.
Największą zaletą programu jest jego prostota.
Program robi co swoje i to się liczy.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you @al for an awesome giveaway!

Bvckup 2 is my favorite data backup software!

Bvckup 2 is a gem of a technology.. light, fast, reliable, nice interface and clean and well coded software!

The last beta from the beta testing cycle has been feature-frozen, and is free and available on the website.. I use the beta on my personal laptop with no issues But miss the improvements and new features available in the production version.

Simple and easy to use. Realtime backups and delta copying are the highlights and favorite features.

Dev has done an amazing work.. the amount of detailing in his project or software, website, help documents, etc is commendable!

Hope I win this gem and my favorite!

Ostatnia edycja:

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Przepraszam za opóźnienia ale mnie śnieg zasypał :gwiazdy

3i5e1U9.png

Gratuluję dziewczęta i proszę trzy pierwsze osoby o potwierdzenie wygranej :hura

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Licencje rozdane. Dziękuję raz jeszcze za udział.... no i do następnego razu :francuz

Ostatnia edycja:

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
CONGRATULACJE DLA WINNERSÓW! :dancing
THANKS!

• Lubię to
Reactions: wwd
Do góry