s1iT4YtsyOuJneQrxBEp9kw7DNBVnzxZ.jpeg

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Where you hear about Kindzhal?

How many and what kind of missiles do you need to use to shoot down an Iskander?
How long does it take for Iskander to fly from Crimea to Odessa?

That is Student's palace -
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

ps. Why you don't check these reports:

Or you don't fly on planes?

Three weekends in Arkadia in terms of monies spent on beer, wine, grass, hookers and dust. Shall be more than enough, but the brave and patriotic citizens of Odessa decided to:
a) spent their monies on entertainment
b) beg other taxpayers for effort
c) moan: oh, we used our monies on fucking and drinking, give us MONIEEES ugly west taxpayers.

Ostatnia edycja:

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
This is humor for you, ok, maybe you know something about cluster missile Kinzhal?

Well, I do know many things about the private properties in Odessa owned by the guys who brought their wellness on smuggling goods from Turkey and making the trade deals with DNR/LNR/FR before 2022. This is the fund from which this building was erected, used later as a businesss to bring more monies.

Now, what is funny? Emm.. if the mer of Odessa, Trukhanov, would not spend altogether more than USD 10M on two in a row refurbishments of ONE school building - perhaps it would be sufficient amount to buy a sling air defence?

Ukraine in general and Odessa in particular have free choice: spend monies in Arkadia clubs on hookers, beer and wine OR on buying the weapons for defence.
Yet, this decision determines the right to bitching when under attack and defenceless while last summer youtube, TG and even VK was full of the clips of money/alco flowing in Arkadia.

How the ancient Romans have said: Quidquid agis, prudenter agas et respice finem.
If you still do not get what's wrong/funny in Ukraine even now, I can give you a plaintext example:

Вкрав у Міноборони 307 млн грн, а заплатить 908 тис грн застави

Вищий антикорупційний суд змінив (
) запобіжний захід для екснардепа і забудовника Максима Микитася, якого підозрюють у заволодінні майном Нацгвардії та Міноборони на мільйони гривень, з домашнього арешту на заставу у розмірі 908 тисяч гривень.

The Ukraine Govt member have stolen the goods worth 307M hryvnias (or as we say in the west: 50 cents, nevermind). He has been paroled for the deposit of 908k of these monies.
Rest? Rest will be covered by the EU/UK/US taxpayers, happy Ukraine!!!

another example? The military commission chief signed 20guys release, allowing them to cross the border. USD 5k each. He has been sentenced with the 500 hryvnia penalty and... returned to his office in Zhytomir in February.

My personal advice for Odessa for this summer season: do your clubbing, but this time: collect the beer cans and wine bottles, sell them - you will have the best in Europe air defence :winked

PS: innymi slowy i bardziej wprost sie chyba nie da:
skoro UKRAINCY maja wyje...ne na obrone swojego kraju i rozkradaja swoj kraj w stanie wojny w tempie ktore wprawia obajtka i morawieckiego w ambaras - dlaczego ktokolwiek innym mialby sie przejmowac?

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo

raddy

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
UA
Three weekends in Arkadia in terms of monies spent on beer, wine, grass, hookers and dust. Shall be more than enough, but the brave and patriotic citizens of Odessa decided to:
a) spent their monies on entertainment
b) beg other taxpayers for effort
c) moan: oh, we used our monies on fucking and drinking, give us MONIEEES ugly west taxpayers.
Where you read this?

Do góry