- Fixed several compatibility issues with WebExtensions.
- Disabled Mozilla's "system add-ons" service, which would allow Mozilla to remotely install add-ons.
- Disabled Mozilla's "system settings" service, which would allow Mozilla to remotely change settings or block add-ons.
- Updated SQLite lib to 3.21.0.
- Added an option to block top-level data: URIs.
- Removed referrers when opening links in new private windows.
- Updated license and rights pages.
- Changed the Feedback link to point to the forum instead of Mozilla.
- Fixed an issue with exportFunction().
- Fixed/enabled the use of Firefox Sync (Firefox Accounts).
- Restored the toolkit Error Console for application troubleshooting.
- Added '-jsconsole' and '-browserconsole' command-line arguments for launching of either console on startup.
- Removed what was left of the underused Social API.
- Changed the way element border rounding is done in Goanna to have natural rounding up/down of fractional sizes (IEEE 754).
- Fixed a potential leak involving IndexedDB and private browsing mode.
- Fixed a crash in ANGLE.
Jest też specjalna wersja dla XPThis is a maintenance release.
- Fixed CVE-2018-5127: Buffer overflow manipulating SVG animatedPathSegList.
- Fixed CVE-2018-5129: Out-of-bounds write with malformed IPC messages.
- Fixed CVE-2018-5130: Mismatched RTP payload type can trigger memory corruption.
- Fixed CVE-2018-5131: Fetch API improperly returns cached copies of no-store/no-cache resources.
- Fixed CVE-2018-5144: Integer overflow during Unicode conversion.
- Fixed CVE-2018-5125: Memory safety bugs.
- Fixed CVE-2018-5145: Memory safety bugs.
- Fixed CVE-2018-5137: Path traversal on chrome:// URLs.
[*]Fixed an issue with the master password that could make the password store become inaccessible.
[*]Clarified button labels in the password manager and cookie permissions manager.
Najnowsze to chyba będę te wersje
Pobieranie:Version 2019.09.12 Published 2019-09-12
This is a security and bugfix update.
- Fixed an issue where saving a webpage to disk would sometimes drop tags from the document.
- Fixed an issue with click-to-play plugin content throwing up a blank notification.
- Fixed an issue in the renderer where region intersections would sometimes return the wrong result.
This fixes a regression caused by the fix for CVE-2016-5252.
- Fixed security issues: CVE-2019-11744, CVE-2019-11752, CVE-2019-11737, CVE-2019-11746, CVE-2019-11750, CVE-2019-11747 and CVE-2019-11738.
- Unified XUL Platform Mozilla Security Patch Summary: 7 fixed, 1 DiD, 1 already covered, 22 not applicable.