BloatyNosy / BloatynosyAI / Winpilot

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

Bloatynosy 1.4.0​

We have a winner in terms of the name. As of today, it's still Bloatynosy.
The surveys have been running for two weeks, and I've also received over 300 responses on Twitter and by email against a name change. We will never achieve representative results when it comes to taste. However,
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
. Maybe something will change, as I now want to finalize the new version (I'm also racing against time) and have numerous other projects in mind (some of which will also go public, see below), I'm releasing the final 1.4 version today. Enjoy the Christmas season, my friends, and see you soon.

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
BloatynosyAI 2.0
Today, BloatynosyAI enters a new era with the first preview version of version 2.0.
This marks a major release with a hybrid web app foundation (which was developed for the CoMachina app. BloatynosyAI may potentially merge with CoMachina, but this decision will be made together).

This version will be given the additional identifier "AI" by me and will now be called BloatynosyAI to emphasize the new Windows character. In addition to the ability to remove AI features in Windows, it also underscores the intelligent approach of the app itself. This version works now on Windows 10 and also supports localizations. If you want to translate the app, feel free to join the discussion

All modules have been translated and are also available in BloatynosAI. Some are in a slightly streamlined form, while others are more powerful and extensible.

How does it work?
The three central modules (Privacy, Bloatware Uninstaller, and App Installer) that we know from Bloatynosy are presented directly on the homepage. Plugins can be accessed, for example, via the keyword "Plugin" or "AI" to remove AI in Windows 11/10. Additionally, many other Windows functions can be accessed and controlled through the search bar. Just give it a try with some queries or keywords.

Ostatnia edycja:

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

BloatynosyAI 2.1.57​

This build brings better detection of preinstalled Microsoft apps, especially regarding newcomers like DevHome. Even as a developer, I don't use this app, and if I want to use it, then I'll damn well download it myself. This stuff shouldn't be forced on us! Some of these preinstalled apps will now receive the label "Microsoft's Preinstall Sh*t" on the Pinned apps wall.
This section operates akin to the Windows 11 Start menu, showcasing installed apps, but here, removal is as simple as a single click.

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

BloatynosyAI 2.1.60​

This build brings better detection of preinstalled
apps, especially regarding newcomers like
. Even as a developer, I don't use this app, and if I want to use it, then I'll damn well download it myself. This stuff shouldn't be forced on us! Some of these preinstalled apps will now receive the label "Microsoft's New Preinstall Sh*t" on the Pinned apps wall.
This section operates akin to the Windows 11 Start menu, showcasing installed apps, but here, removal is as simple as a single click.

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

BloatynosyAI 2.2​

Codebase updated and the chatbot assistant in Bloatynosy called "Ava" has been replaced by
Clippy (from my fun app
). While you're working with BloatynosyAI, Clippy will now support you. He's a bit cheekier and more aggressive than Ava, but that's just how it is after all the stuff Microsoft messed up ;)

It's been quite a challenge to pull off a name change. The plan was to rebrand BloatynosyAI to CoTweaker. I've received countless emails pleading not to ditch the BloatynosyAI UI in favor of CoTweaker, so I've decided to keep both running simultaneously. We might never fully shake off Bloatynosy(AI)...

Do góry