Co nam gra w duszy, czego aktualnie słuchasz ?

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Dzisiaj jest dzień bluesa. Na początek Keb'Mo:

i jeszcze raz tym razem w towarzystwie Dariusa Ruckera (tego z Hootie & the Blowfish)

Teraz kobieta Susan Tedeschi i jej Trucks Band:

Młodsze pokolenia bluesa Fantastic Negrito:

Pora na duet legend tego gatunku Taj Mahal i Ry Cooder:

A na koniec jeden z lepszych głosów Tony Joe White:

josephine

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
And the Winner of ‘America’s Got Talent’ Season 17 Is…

Last Tuesday night was the final night of American's Got Talent Season 17 when the final 11 artists with Sara James fought for victory. Sara performed her version of the Kate Bush song “Running Up That Hill”. After this performance, Sara received a standing ovation from jurors and viewers at the studio.

On the second day of the America's Got Talent finals, Sara sang the song Let's Get It Started with the special guest of the Black Eyed Peas. I don't know if it was a good choice. Sarah's voice was heard only at times, maybe two phrases. She couldn't show her full potential and, to a large extent, was the background for much more experienced musicians.

Then on Wednesday night the winner was announced. Drake Milligan, Chapel Hart, Mayyas and and Kristy Sellars and Metaphysic made the Top 5. Unfortunately, Sara James didn't appear in the strict finals. Well, America's Got Talent has its own rules...

And the winner of ‘America’s Got Talent’ Season 17 is…

1st Place - Mayyas - All-Female Lebanese Alternative Dance Crew

2nd Place - Kristy Sellars - Australian Pole-Dancing Artist, Choreographer, Gymnast and Dancer

3rd Place - Drake Milligan - American Actor and Singer Best Known for Portraying Elvis Presley

4th Place - Metaphysic - Artificial Intelligence Company Who Is Located in London, England

5th Place - Chapel Hart - American Country Trio

Mayyas win $1 Million, but prize will be split between the 40-person group.

And the performance of Metaphysic. Artificial intelligence rules!

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Ostatnia edycja:
Do góry