KonkursPZD CyberGhost VPN Premium 7 - Konkurs

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway !
CyberGhost is a Romanian and German-based privacy giant which provides comprehensive VPN services for more than 10 million users.
It is one of the best-known anonymity programs on the Internet. The program has a large list of external VPN servers to which you can connect. Because of its speedy performances,it is reckoned as the best VPN among most VPNs and get secure protection when surfing in the internet. It is more easier to monitor than before and can encrypt your internet traffic on Wi-Fi or cable-based connections in just one click. With such great and promising software, I am anxious to win this license .

Ostatnia edycja:

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
Dziękuję za konkurs.
CyberGhost jest jednym z najlepszych serwisów VPN. Oferuje sieć ponad 3000 serwerów w ponad 60 krajach za pośrednictwem szeregu urządzeń, w tym Android, iPhone, Mac i Desktop. CyberGhost VPN zapewnia wszystkie funkcje, których potrzebujesz i oczekujesz od usługi VPN. Każdy plan ma nieokreśloną przepustowość, nieokreślony ruch i można używać równocześnie maksymalnie na 7 urządzeniach. Wszystkie plany wykorzystują protokół OpenVPN z szyfrowaniem AES 256-BIT dla najwyższego bezpieczeństwa. CyberGhost twierdzi, że nie prowadzi dzienników informacji o użytkownikach ani aktywności. Mam nadzieję, że tak jest.

antbil007

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Polska
Cały czas używam CyberGhost'a. Niestety moja roczna licencja jest już bliska zakończeniu. Korzystałem uprzednio z 3 innych VPN-ów. Fajnych, aczkolwiek z różnych powodów mniej przeze mnie lubianych. Nie da się ukryć, że przyzwyczaiłem się do CG i uważam go za nr 1.
Konkurs i jego Organizator dają szansę na kolejne wydłużenie okresu użytkowania, za co serdeczne dzięki.
Szansa i nadzieja jest, czy aby tylko szczęście dopisze?

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Why do I want to win a one(1) year license of CyberGhostVPN Premium?

Because I, as do all those who are online, need the best encryption of my data when surfing the internet that will protect me from "bad actors" who want to invade my privacy and exploit my computer for valuable information. ... I am convinced from users and software critics online that CyberGhostVPN Premium will protect me from these dangers.

I believe this valuable contest is worthy of a social media link to inform others who need CyberGhostVPN so they can participate also, so here is
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

I have also "liked" and subscribed to the good video shown above under my name "divinenews."

*Many thanks to the CyberGhostVPN Team for sponsoring this software contest and to our forum moderatorORGANIZATOR for putting this contest together for us.

Ostatnia edycja:

Raur

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the opportunity in this giveaway, @ORGANIZAT0R and Cyberghost VPN! :)

I'd like to win a license to keep my online connections fully anonymous and and secured VPN with security protocols and military-grade AES encryption. Able to provide fast, reliable servers around the world, and all connections are uninterrupted with no lags. Definitely having a no-logs policy and great customer support which Cyberghost VPN provides . Count me in please! :)

SUPU KABI

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the giveaway cyberghost vpn is a great VPN service with excellent server quality and availability. It's a privacy focused and reliable vpn, it will be an immense help to bypass my isp server because my isp is a Govt. one which monitor my online activities each and every second that is why I want to win this.

decimus

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
CyberGhost to jeden z najlepszych VPN dostępnych na rynku. Bardzo prosty w użytkowaniu, posiada dużą ilość serwerów oraz zapewnia dosyć szybkie prędkości. Cenie sobie prywatność, dlatego startuję w konkursie.
Dziękuję za konkurs.

irfan19

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for this great Giveaway, my friend @ORGANIZAT0R & CybeGhost team :) : thank you

CyberGhost is a renown VPN service from Romania! It is an Excellent VPN software in terms of Security,Reliability,Privacy,Anonymity & Speed!

I would like to win this top ranked VPN Software because,CyberGhost VPN provides:
  1. Industry-leading security features (Automatic kill Switch,DNS leak protection,built in Malware protections & Adblocker,automated HTTPS redirection,NoSpy Servers)
  2. Maintained Strong no-logs policy
  3. It has Extensive network server(4,600 servers in 60+ countries) & lightning fast speed both download & upload!
  4. It has dedicated torrenting profile & optimized streaming service,
  5. Excellent platform/device support (7 devices simultaneously!)
  6. Very easy to use,fast & trendy UI
Overall CyberGhost VPN is an all round performer,probably the best VPN in the industry!

Ostatnia edycja:

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
I have tried a few popular and new VPN services. I haven't tried CyberGhost VPN yet. It allows and provides optimized servers for P2P or torrent. It works or unblocks Netflix and other streaming services too. The privacy and security focused "No Spy" servers or service sounds good. I am interested in CyberGhost.

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Cyberghost to jeden z lepszych programów VPN. Brak logów, wsparcie dla torentów i telewizji internetowej zachęca do korzystania z tego produktu. Ponadto posiada dużą liczbę serwerów na całym świecie, wsparcie dla różnych protokolów (między innymi openvpn), można go skonfigurować na ruterze. Miałem dawniej licencję na starszą wersję Cyberghost i byłem zadowolony, ale się skończyła. Chętnie skorzystałbym z nowszej wersji i dlatego zgłaszam swój udział w konkursie :)

Podziękowania @ORGANIZAT0R za taki konkurs :ok

Do góry