Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Gdzieś w Polsce
12e9557cda7e4c96c768c96ab229735e.png
AudioDirector 6 LE
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

CyberLink AudioDirector to program który daje pełną kontrolę nad edycją, miksowaniem i masteringiem ścieżki dźwiękowej w filmach wideo, efektach dźwiękowych a nawet dialogach. Specjalne narzędzia pozwalają przywrócić i pracować z plikami które mają wady i niedoskonałości dźwięku.

AudioDirector6 LE gives you total control over the editing, mixing, and mastering of your video’s soundtrack, sound effects, and even dialogue. Cutting-edge restoration tools let you restore and work with files that have audio flaws or imperfections. Seamless integration with PowerDirector15 ensures efficient round-trip editing and reduced production times. You can also directly edit sounds in existing videos and save to popular video file formats.
Limitations:
Import AC3, dts, etc. (needs royalty fee): Pop up POU;
Block audio and video needs royalty.

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

hocik

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
szczecin
Może warto dodać do ograniczeń tej wersji brak wsparcia dla XP i W7.

hocik

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
szczecin
Ponieważ mam win7, po paru komentarzach na stronie z promocją
LE editions of cyberlink products are not available for sale to the public. They are not commercial products. They are usually distrubuted as free tasters of the non-LE comercial product with OEM devices. Astounding that this LE program claims no support for Windows 7 and Windows Vista in System Requirements above. We cannot check if that is accurate as there is no AD6 LE page available to describe the old product, I say old product as the currently sold product is AudioDirector 7 which does support Windows 7
i
I tested it on a virtual XP (fails), a virtual W7 (fails), a virtual W10 (runs fine, both directly and in SandboxIE) and in SandboxIE on a real W10 64 (runs fine). Its user interface puts me off.
zrezygnowałem.
Skoro u Ciebie działa, to ponownie się zastanowię "czy warto". :piwko

do.spamowania

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
No masz odpowiedź. Ktoś próbował zainstalować to na wirtualnej maszynie. Nic dziwnego że nie działało bo wirtualny sprzęt w wirtualnej maszynie na pewno nie będzie wspierany. Mi chodzi bez problemu. Komputer złożony z miesiąc temu procek Pentium najnowszej generacji. A i okazuje się że 6 i 7 pójdzie również na 7 32 bity. 6 nawet na Viście.

Mirko

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Do góry