alco

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
disktune2-1.png

DiskTuna to łatwe w użyciu, na żądanie, bez zbędnych dodatków, narzędzie do defragmentacji i optymalizacji dysków FAT, FAT32 i zformatowanych NTFS.

DiskTuna is an easy to use, on-demand, no frills disk optimizer and defragmentation utility for FAT, FAT32 and NTFS formatted drives. Through a simple to use mechanism you can create ‘jobs’ that enable you to schedule or launch disk optimization with just one click. DiskTuna is freeware. DiskTuna reorganizes your disk and will make it faster and more responsive.

DiskTuna is safe: It relies on the proven and reliable Windows defrag API to move files. It checks the volume state prior to defragmentation. DiskTuna features a VSS safe-mode to reduce interaction between defragmentation and shadow copies and a thermal monitor to protect your hard disk from overheating.

DiskTuna is capable of moving and defragmenting the MFT online. DiskTuna can optimize Windows boot speed by placing bootfiles, folders and frequently used files in the fastest portion of the harddisk (outer tracks).

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
disktune2-1.png

DiskTuna (dawniej DiskTune) to malutki i bezpłatny program przeznaczony do defragmentacji i optymalizacji dysków twardych, program działa szybko i zużywa znikome ilości zasobów systemowych, pozwala również defragmentować pliki i foldery bezpośrednio z menu kontekstowego.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Do góry