FastestVPN pogadanka

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Tu byl sobie post, ale @Kamelka ma pretensje ze jestem "ich ekspertem do wszystkiego". Wiec juz nie ma.

Ostatnia edycja:

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for giveaway which is always a good idea but please do not post bull***t, OK? Default application often cannot be started on Win 10 because of the error in installation package, but most important: it DOES leak DNS like a hell and requires MANUAL addition of the dns leak preventing line in ovpn configuration files (yes, I reported the issue to company, but they seem too lazy to change the files since October last year). IKE v2 is implemented so poorely that it requires even more mods and I'm too lazy to do it.
Wider description of what user needs to do to make it somehow usable is here:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
It seems you have a problem with FastestVPN or grudge or don't know what...???

And don't throw your nonsense here. You don't know to read? It's clearly mentioned to not post in this thread.

And for your kind information, I checked with ipleak, ExpressVPN tools, Private Internet Access tools, etc. It didn't leak IP or DNS or WebRTC, etc.

It seems to me, you see the message "DNS request exposed or DNS leak" on the VPN checking website and conclude the VPN is leaking DNS, etc. Well, hell of an expert you are!!!

I am going to report to delete the posts including mine. If you have any issues then start your own thread.

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

8. Leaks Fixed
The last time I reviewed FastestVPN, there were leaks… a LOT of them.
However, when I tested the VPN again in March 2019, I found that there were no longer leaks.
Which does not change the fact, that the program still has a lot of disadvantages.​

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
"Some people never experience love cause someone reviewed love gives a lot of pain" ;)

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Tu byl sobie post, ale @Kamelka ma pretensje ze jestem "ich ekspertem do wszystkiego". Wiec juz nie ma.

Ostatnia edycja:

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Some people cannt stop posting lies because this is how their income is generated.
How fastestVPN leaks DNS WITHOUT modification of the config file:

And how it looks (as it should) after mofdification of the ovpn cofig file, when DNS leak is patched:

So, once again: I personally would appreciate if you could stop telling/writing the lies :)

@Grandalf: scroll review to the bottom part ;)
If I remember correctly, you did the same when @andyxa organized a FastestVPN giveaway here.

The issue is, you don't know you have a lot of issues. You are a IssueMan. And no, it's not a SuperHero name.

First of all, look how you talk. You had an issue with my giveaway. You could have PM me as mentioned in the giveaway. But you have an agenda against FastestVPN, and it's clear from your posts here and other review websites. So how much income you generated with your, like you say, "bullshit"?

You will find opposite reviews of the same product on popular review websites. You go there and earn a few bucks with your bullshit there too or are you the BullShitMan of PZD only? Again, BullShitMan too is not a SuperHero name.

There is opinion, debate, discussion, let's add argument too, what you do is, rubbish.

You can get well, try this-

Change your username, spamtrash, it's reflecting in your personality, and you are changing into one.
Get a life.
Get an appointment with a psychiatrist.

Get Well Soon!

Ostatnia edycja:

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....

Ostatnia edycja:

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Look who is talking about upbringing, culture, level of understanding, reading, writing...An Idiot who in his very first post showed that he was deprived of all these things right from the very start.

Fantasies and Realities, right said, the above post, and each word is your life, there are usual bullshits, but horrible childhood, conditions in which you have grown up, shaped up, uncivilized, I can believe those, cause those reflect in your personality, and you have given ample proof here.

Psychiatrist advice is showing my culture, level and abilities, na, I am a humble guy, I don't accept that, it was just a friendly gesture to help a troubled fellow on a forum so that he don't go schizo.

Now I will talk about the issue and try to help you understand, I heard you spamtrash, I know, I can see the second line of this post, but still I will give it a try-

Whatever your issue is with FastestVPN, it leaks DNS, it didn't fix your reported issues, a feature is not implemented properly, etc. They didnt' or don't do things right and so you say things about them, I don't care and don't have any issues with this.

You, who talks level of understanding, civilized, culture and bla bla...... and point fingers at a vendor for not doing their things right.

Let me ask you,

You posted in my giveaway thread. I have clearly mentioned to not post in the thread and please PM me for any queries.

Why you posted in my giveaway thread? The right thing was to not post in the thread.
Why you didn't do the right thing? The right thing was to PM me.
What was the need of saying, don't bullshit, ok?
Just cause you have an issue with FastestVPN, why you assumed things about me?
Why you couldn't say, hey yashkhan, it leaks DNS, and have other issues? I would have said, please PM me.

It's a simple thing. A guy is doing a giveaway on a forum. Another guy on the forum have an issue with the giveaway software. Both the guys are neither friends nor enemies. Another guy breaks the thread rules and mention, don't bullshit, ok? Why the another guy said that? Cause he has an issue with the giveaway software and he doesn't agree with the giveaway details. But why the another guy didn't say so i.e he doesn't agree with the giveaway details and the software has an issue instead of saying, don't bullshit, ok? Cause another guy is civilized, understanding, knows to read and write, and assumed things about the guy.

So the guy can do the same civilized thing, right?

Yes, the guy can pick a thread, post, line of the another guy, mention his issues, assume things about the another guy, and say, motherfucker, fuck you, up your arse, etc, this feature of the software is buggy. Ok, is this real? na, just explaining the things, like example, ok, got it.

So, your behavior reflects your horrible childhood, upbringing, conditions in which you have grown up, shaped up, and don't ever talk about culture, understanding, abilities and abuse those words.

There are so many things that some people like and some have issues with those things, I wonder what are your favorite words for your loved ones.

Ostatnia edycja:

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....

Ostatnia edycja:

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
You don't need a psychiatric now, your friend khan is here to help and cure you now, with your full support.

If I may be adopted then you may be one of those (fake/consensual/consented/benefits) MeToo cases...check with the gatekeepers of studios first.

I have checked a few threads/posts of yours...let's wait & watch if I do the same things to you...you broke the rules and posted rudely in my thread, assumed about me, and mentioned your favorite word "bullshit"...let's see if I do the same things to you too...assume about you, post rudely in your thread, and mention my favorite words in favorite font, favorite color and favorite size.

In one of your posts, you mentioned "don't play with my username, this will lead to and gave an example"...I don't know was a threat or challenge...And I don't care, you can go to any levels and you will find me there to help you.

You don't want anyone to play with your username but you can play with people's work and efforts.........

.........Here it is...spamtrash TROLL...your name sums up you, your life and the purpose of your life...and the image sums up your world and your extent of thinking.........

.........Here, let me play with my username too...it's khan..."khan is a terrorist...you must have heard this a lot"...and this khan is a terrorist for people like you...I will fuck you until you get pregnant, then I will start fucking your ass, then each and every hole in your body until your body is a hole, like you, your life, your purpose in life, and then you will be a HoleMan...And again, No, it is not a SuperHero name.

Show me what you got...spamtrash TROLL

You say, a line is missing in config file, and say things about the vendor. And you think, a Troll who thinks is an expert, they don't know or purposely doing it.

Did you think, there may or could be reasons not adding the line by default in config file?
Did you talk to them?
Did you get a reply?

Majority of users run the default client software, and their client works fine. Then, do you think, they would purposely not add the line by default in OpenVPN config file? There may or could be reasons. What reply you got when you talked to them?

And your goat hallucinations...you will enjoy the other thread. You are a TROLL, can't live without your trolling job and your trolling life.

Ostatnia edycja:

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
Condition of FastestVPN for TODAY, as result of one week conversation with their Customer Support:
1. UK servers are not working via TCP/UDP. ETA - none planned. FastestVPN advice: switch to PPTP (sic!)
2. Netherlands, Norway, Germany, France, Poland, Russia and others (TCP and UDP) - work inermittent with random network freeze and VPN dropping down. ETA - none planned

Coz... moze oglosze konkurs PZD?

Zamienie licencje lifetime FastestVPN na paczke laysow, paprykowe mnie interesuja (tak wiem, chipsy wiecej warte biorac pod uwage jakosc swiadczonych przez FastestVPN uslug - ale licka lifetime a chipsy sie kiedys skoncza).

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
FastestVPN agreed to sponsor the forum. It is a contribution that I did for PZD. There will always be some who do not want an application because of negative experiences or something but it is not all for them "only". Its open for those who want it as well. In the end its up to the Administrators if they want to continue it or not.

Ostatnia edycja:

spamtrash

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
To tu to tam....
A kulki ryżowe mogą być? ;)

Juz ich chargebacknalem przez wystawce karty ktorej uzylem do platnosci. Sluchanie przez 2 tygodnie: we are aware about the problem, we are working hard but we do not have ETA so please use other server, other protocol (or other provided maybe) zmeczylo moje uszy. Podalem wystawcy karty emaile ich supportu i zapisy czatu i kasa wrocila w ciagu 8 godzin :)
Z tego co wiem, okolo 40 licencji powinno w ten sposob wrocic do FastestVPN a kaska do wlascicieli poprzez banki i/lub PayPal.

To w sumie win-win bedzie:
ludzie beda mieli kase, a fastestVPN mniej klientow co powinno ich odciazyc na tyle ze moze sie beda mogli ogarnac.

widocznie wieksza ilosc klientow przeszkadza im w dzialalnosci :szydera

Do góry