Pobieranie:Version 0.9 released on 28 Feb:
- Fractional scaling issues are not resolved. We are working with Qt upstream on this issue.
- KDE Wayland requires modification to the Desktop file.
- Improved MacOS support. MacOS is now officially supported and we will resolve any reported issues on this platform.
- Thanks to SignPath we are able to offer digitally signed windows releases.
- Improved Wayland support on Gnome
- Behind the scenes we configure flameshot to automatically run on xcb. This significantly improves the
wayland experience. This resolves issues with multimonitor setups and copying to the clipboard
- Ability to run flameshot on Sway
- New option to allow the the clipboard image to be a jpeg instead of a png. This may reduce bandwidth when pasting the
image into chat or email clients
- New global shortcut menu. All actions hotkeys are fully customizable.
- Ability to take "symmetric" selections by holding down the Shift key while resizing the selection.
- The rectangle tool will now round the corners of the rectangles based on the current thickness
- All imgur uploads are now tracked in the "Upload History" menu. This makes it much easier to delete of images off imgur
or find the upload link later.
- Added "check for new release" feature. This allows users on MacOS / Windows / and AppImages to easily check for updated versions.
- New option for setting a "fixed save path". When this is enabled a user will no longer need to set the path for images
that are saved.
- Under certain circumstance the circle count could get set to the wrong number with large numbers of undo / redo. This has been fixed.
- Close after capture has been removed. This feature was not well implemented and lead to numerous bugs.