As a famous vocalist once sang, “It’s all about the bass” and in as far as most genres of music are concerned, she’d be correct! Bass line balancing has always been a big challenge for producers, especially at the mixing stage, as the dynamic range of low end material can be huge. If you leave bass lines as they are, then they’ll threaten to unbalance the rest of your mix, but apply compression too liberally and a lively bass sound will have the life sucked out of it. So what to do?
That’s where Fundamental Bass comes in, giving you a quick way to tighten up the dynamics of your low end whilst keeping the snap and sparkle of mids and highs. The processing is achieved with an adjustable frequency split which feeds to two separate modules for processing. The low band features twin-compressors and imaging adjustment for clarity and mono compatibility. The high band compresses and adds grit, enhancing natural harmonics whilst keeping the bounce of the bass.
With a clutch of useful parameters and a comprehensive range of presets, all you need to worry about is where to set the frequency split for maximum dance floor destruction
- Frequency division bass processing
- Independent compression and stereo imaging
- Tube saturation and distortion
- High and low frequency filtering
- Visual feedback
- Responsive and processor friendly
- Factory presets
- Full PDF manual and video tutorial
- Directly from the deal link select Beat # 185 -06/21
- Then select Wa Production Fundamental Bass (Plug-in) and enter your email .
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link , once the validation has been completed you will receive a 2nd email with your unique code .
- Go to the plugin page add it to your cart:
- Once in your cart, remove the additional sample pack offered (otherwise your code will not work)
- Add your unique code received in your 2nd email
(Follow above instructions!)