Gene Shift Auto is a battle royale set in a chaotic city inspired by GTA. There are cops, missions, high speed car chases and more. This city is a playground full of risks and rewards, and by mastering it, you'll gain powerful abilities like invisibility, sharp traps, and car bombs. Like in a roguelike, skill choices are randomly generated, so every playthrough is different and you'll need to adapt to survive. And with lightning-fast 5-minute rounds, you'll need to think fast to build a skill set strong enough to win the final event!
Other interesting features:
- A single-player/co-op mode with custom leaderboards and difficulty modifiers (in the DLC).
- No P2W or veteran perks - to win you just have to think fast and shoot faster.
- Goofy challenges, sexy cosmetics, and stat tracking to showcase your favorite skills.
- Instant download and connection times let you start playing in minutes!
- 64-bit operating system and processor required
- operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 8.1, 10, 11
- Processor : 2.0 GHz dual core processor
- RAM: 2GB of memory
- Graphics: 1024MB. OpenGL 2.0+ recommended.
- Network : high speed internet connection
- disk space : 512 MB of free disk space
- additional notes: Can run at 60+ fps. Requires the internet to save your progress, stats and highscores.