KonkursPZD Giveaway Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses

Status
Zamknięty.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
2023-02-24-074110.png

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Programy Za Darmo Sticky Password Premium Giveaway

We at Programy Za Darmo would like to thank the Sticky Password team for the exclusive giveaway

3 x Lifetime licenses and 10 x One-year licenses

Sticky Password The Premium Password Manager

Sticky Password is the award-winning password manager and form-filler that has been protecting millions of passwords around the world for more than 20 years. No more forgotten, unsafe or reused passwords! With Sticky Password, your logins, passwords and other sensitive data is securely stored on your device and encrypted using AES-256 — the world’s leading encryption standard.

Of course, Sticky Password also generates new strong, unique passwords whenever you need them. What’s more — you won’t have to worry about typos and entering your data on all those sites you visit. Sticky Password makes your online life easier by typing your data for you in online forms and login pages.

Now even safer with Dark Web Monitoring

Supports Windows, Mac, Android and iOS

2023-02-24-132013.png

Sticky Password Manager Features

Free features (Includes 30 days of Premium and Dark Web Monitoring)
Password security for one device without sync, backup, password sharing, Emergency Access, or Dark Web Monitoring. (No donation to help manatees)

Premium only (30‑day money back guarantee)
Ultimate password security for all your devices includes sync, backup and all Premium features, plus Dark Web Monitoring.
with each license sold!

Security for your private data

2023-02-27-100652.png

Password manager
  • Creates & remembers strong passwords for all your accounts and types them for you.
  • Keeps all your logins, credentials and credit cards ready for use and absolutely secure.
  • You'll need to remember only one password.

Autofill & autologin
  • Capture data as you fill out forms and let Sticky Password type it for you next time. Every time.
  • Choose from your identities — the addresses, names and data of your various life roles.
  • Sync your data and use it on all your devices.

Password generator
  • Create unique superstrong passwords automatically. For each of your accounts.
  • Identify and change weak, old and reused passwords with the security dashboard.
  • Let Sticky Password save your passwords for you. Because remembering them all is hard.

Dark Web Monitoring
  • Sticky Password automatically monitors your passwords against data breaches.
  • You'll be alerted when a threat to your credentials has been identified.
  • Stop misuse of your credentials to protect your online accounts.

Digital wallet
  • Pay with your credit cards with one click.
  • Keep your credit card numbers in the super‑secured vault that only you can access.

Secure notes
  • Secure any text you want with AES‑256 encryption used by the military.
  • Secure Memos protect your passport, ID, software license information, and much more.
  • Access Secure Memos on your mobile, tablet and desktop, wherever you go.

Secure sharing
  • Grant access to team, company or family accounts with complete control and security.
  • Set different permissions to different people, edit and remove access easily.
  • Apply good password habits across your business. Improve employee productivity.

Emergency Access
  • An important element of security is knowing that your online accounts are in good hands even if something happens to you.
  • You set the conditions under which access will be granted.
  • You'll have the peace of mind of knowing that your digital legacy is being taken care of.

Synchronization
  • Sync all your passwords, logins, credentials and more to all your devices — so you can access them anywhere and anytime.
  • Select from industry-leading sync options. Use cloud or local WiFi sync — your encrypted data never leaves your devices.

Platforms & browsers
  • Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera and more.
  • Windows, Mac, Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad).
  • Mobile, tablet and desktop.
  • Free limited to one device

USB password manager
  • Create a portable copy of your Sticky Password for Windows with all its secured data.
  • Save it on your USB flash drive, external hard‑drive or even a memory card.
  • Access your encrypted data on any Windows computer — at work, school, the library...

Supported languages
  • English, German, French, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Ukrainian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, and Polish

Visit
to explore more features

Sticky Password Download

Sticky Password Purchase

Exclusive 75% OFF the Lifetime license and 25% OFF the One-year license

2023-02-24-120934.png

About Sticky Password

Sticky Password is the developer of an award-winning password manager and form filler. Since 2001, our security products have been protecting millions of passwords for consumers and small businesses; providing automatic login, one-click form filling and secure storage for sensitive personal data. In addition to cloud storage and backup, our native, multi-platform application solution offers users a local WiFi-only sync and backup options that avoid storage in the cloud.

Support:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Secure password management for teams

Lamantine Software | Sticky Password Premium Giveaway

I would like to thank the Sticky Password team for the giveaway prizes

300447336.png

Giveaway Details

Sticky Password Premium
3 x Lifetime licenses and 10 x One-year licenses

Giveaway Rules

1. Post your comment on Sticky Password Premium in this thread
or
Sticky Password on their social networks (Optional)
3. Share the giveaway on social media and other platforms (Optional)
4. Contact me within 2 days of the winners' selection to claim the prize

Giveaway Ends

March 28, 2023

Good luck

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Konkurs ! do wygrania 3 dożywotnie (lifetime) licencje do Sticky Password Premium i 10 licencji rocznych :klawik

Zasady Konkursu:

1. Napisz komentarz dotyczący Sticky Password Premium.
lub
Sticky Password w sieciach społecznościowych (Opcjonalnie)
3. Podziel się informacją o konkursie na Facebooku, Twitterze, forach internetowych (Opcjonalnie)
4. Napisz do mnie ( czyli do użytkownika @khanyash ) prywatną wiadomość aby odebrać nagrodę, masz na to 2 dni.

Zakończenie konkursu : 28.03.2023

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway !
1. Post your comment on Sticky Password Premium.
Sticky Password is a password manager which can store/remember all your usrnames/passwords, credit card details, passport, driving license details and encrypt them on your PC, then upload to the cloud(online vault) and protect your online passwords and personal informations from your browser.
2. Like or Follow Sticky Password on their social networks (Optional)
liked.
followed.
3. Share the giveaway on social media and other platforms (Optional)
Twitter sharing link :

matroska

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
this is the password manager that i used for the first time, i stopped using it when i couldn't upgrade to a higher version, i really want to be able to get a lifetime license because i don't have to worry if a new version is released and they offer new features i will still be able to upgrade, hopefully I'm lucky

Orion

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
somewhere in cyberspace....
Z tego co czytam o tym programie jest to jeden z najlepszych menedżerów haseł. Używałem wcześniej LastPassa ale zrezygnowałem z niego z powodu wycieku danych. Cieszyłbym się jakby mi dopisało szczęście w tym konkursie, ze względu na to że wersja Premium ma dużo więcej opcji w tym monitoring Dark Web. Najbardziej bym się cieszył z licencji lifetime choć nie pogardziłbym też i roczną.

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks so much for the giveaway. The software is one of my favorite collection as It makes all passwords securely saved and automatic login much easier and you can easy change the password for each website using strong difficult to guess password. It is compatible with all devices so that you always have all of your passwords anywhere

mjcn19

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Sticky Password Premium is an all-in-one password manager that provides security and privacy to sensitive and private data.
I want to win a lifetime license of Sticky Password Premium so please count my entry in this wonderful contest.

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
Thank you for the create this Sticky Password Premium giveaway.
Sticky Password is one of the best password managers I have ever used.
I know it thanks to this forum.
I like the most the features like these: autofill and autologin, password generator, secure notes and portable password manager.
I like on FB and follow on Twitter.

alberto

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
I like this password manager and its feature:
Store your passwords securely online
Facilitating logging into websites and services
Cooperation with popular browsers
Data synchronization between different devices

Thanks.

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Why do I want to win a license (hopefully a lifetime license) for Sticky Password?

Because I have used Sticky Password for years and have found it to have reliable military grade encryption, which is needed to guard against "bad malicious actors" when I am online who wish to steal my passwords and other valuable personal information. - I have also found that Sticky Password is very user-friendly to me. :)

Some other great features of Sticky Password that I like are:
Two-Factor Authentication ensures great, increased safety for my personal information.
2. Sticky Password fills "Web Forms" with my personal information when I need it to do so.

Per your request,
Khanyash,

I have liked Sticky Password on Facebook.com under the name: Elijah Gale
and, I have followed Sticky Password on Twitter.com under the name: @

----->

*Many thanks to the Sticky Password team for sponsoring this contest, and to the ever generous Khanyash for putting this contest together for the members of this forum.

rom57

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Witam, nigdy nie używałem tego typu programu, może czas zacząć (oby dożywotnia licencja). Problem z angielskim, może jest już po polsku. Pytanie czy ewentualną licencję można wykorzystać równoległe na laptopie i smartfonie. Dzięki za konkurs i chwała sponsorom, zawsze to fajna zabawa.

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Witam, nigdy nie używałem tego typu programu, może czas zacząć (oby dożywotnia licencja). Problem z angielskim, może jest już po polsku. Pytanie czy ewentualną licencję można wykorzystać równoległe na laptopie i smartfonie. Dzięki za konkurs i chwała sponsorom, zawsze to fajna zabawa.
Masz tutaj odpowiedź
Jeśli posiadasz licencję to jest ona ważna na wszystkie Twoje urządzenia, które dodajesz do konta Sticky Password .

alinek

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Sticky Password jest bezpiecznym sejfem na przechowywanie haseł i wrażliwych danych, które zapisuje szyfrując algorytmem AES-256. Podoba mi się możliwość lokalnej synchronizacji danych zapisanych w programie przez Wi-Fi lub ręcznie, bez korzystania z chmury. Program jest wygodny w obsłudze i przyzwyczaiłem się do korzystania z niego, chociaż karteczki też się przydają ;) Byłbym zadowolony z wygrania licencji wieczystej.
Dziękuję za konkurs!

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry