KonkursPZD Giveaway Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses

Status
Zamknięty.

lugger

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
I've been using Sticky Password for many years, maybe even from the beginning :) Soft is complete and reliable. He has life with me. Maybe even with a lifetime license :)

michalms

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Program Sticky Password znam już od paru ładnych lat. Uważam, że jest jednym z ciekawszy programów tego typu. Licencja lifetime na pewno by mi się przydała.

genxu

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
One-click form filling is my favorite
thank you,please give me a chance

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Sticky Password is a top-notch password manager to automatically fills passwords, form data etc. I would like to use it to save time while filling data online.

ImranQ

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Why you want to win a license?

Sticky password is a powerful tool that creates strong and unique passwords with strong encryption AES-256 and Fingerprint scanning which is quite a new way to login into your accounts on Android and iOS devices.

It works on your laptop , smartphone and tablets as well. It can secure your digital wallet and all your credit cards and debit cards which make sure to shop online.

It is all done via one Master Password. It has more features like smart security , portable USB password manager ,portable copy of Sticky Password and support with major browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera.

What is your favorite features?

biometric login for all device

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for your participation.

Congratulations to the winners!

Contact me within 2 days to claim the prize.

2023-03-29-144453.png

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry