KonkursPZD / GiveawayPZD | WiseCleaner | Wise Care 365 Pro (Lifetime Licenses)

Status
Zamknięty.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
wisecare.png

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Wise Care 365 Prothe best Windows Maintenance software

Wise Care 365 Pro is the flagship product of WiseCleaner. It is an all-in-one Windows Maintenance software that includes PC Checkup, System Cleaner, System Tune-up, Privacy Protector, and System Monitor.

The PC Checkup of Wise Care 365 provides the easiest way to clean up the system, help you find the potential security issues and optimizable items, and then fix them with just one click.

Wise Care 365 is a piece of software designed to take care of your PC every day. It will keep your PC in tiptop shape and at peak performance! Enjoy it!

* Free version available
* Portable version available
* Themes/Custom photo theme
* Multi-language support

Compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Important:
The installation file NO longer supports Windows XP! If you are running XP, please download the Portable version.

What's new

Wise Care 365 v6.3.9 released on November 07, 2022

Wise Care 365 keeps on its improvements, and the newly released notes are as follows:

Important:
The installation file NO longer supports Windows XP! If you are running XP, please download the Portable version.

+ Fixed an issue where Startup Manager was out of sync with startup items in Task Manager.
+ Added the rule for cleaning Razer software and DiskDrill.
+ Improved the rule for cleaning Webbrowser log files.
+ Newly added for cleaning bookmarks backup files for Google Chrome, CoCCoC, AOL Shield Pro, Avast Secure, Waterfox, and Opera stable.

Wise Care 365 Pro highlights
  • One-click PC Checkup
  • Real-time system protection
  • Clean registry and disk junk
  • Deeply clean your private data
  • Make your PC faster and more secure!
  • Defragment registry, disk and tune-up system
  • Automatically update to the latest version
  • Premium Technical Support

| Why choose Wise Care 365 Pro |

Stabilize, Secure and Speed Up Windows with One Click!

Wise Care 365 Pro uses the latest advanced algorithms to speed up and optimize slowed down PCs with ultra-fast and easy operation.

Wise Care 365 Pro is an all-in-one PC acceleration & optimization software equipped with various functions such as registry cleaner, disk cleaner, disk and registry defragmentation, startup acceleration, and optimization of Windows settings.

In addition to functions for speeding up and optimizing, it also has many useful tools such as complete deletion of files, automatic password generation, and customization of right-click menus.

Protect Your Windows System in Real-Time

Take prompt action once some applications attempt to make modification without your permission. This protector will identify and stop any processes that try to secretly change Windows registry.
  • Prevent programs from changing your Internet Explorer homepage.
  • Prevent any unwanted new application from adding into the Windows startup.
  • Prevent new applications adding to the Windows context menu.
  • Prevent changes to the default browser.

A Comprehensive Windows PC Cleaner

Wise Care 365 is definitely the preferred option for billions of Windows users who want to keep their Windows PC at peak performance. Speed up a slow computer and free up more valuable hard disk space in seconds.
  • Remove invalid Windows registry entries, easily back up and restore Windows registry.
  • Cleans Windows temporary files, browsers (IE, Edge - including legacy version and the chromium-based version, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.) caches, download history, browsing history, Cookies, saved passwords. Wise Care 365 can also clean invalid shortcuts, recent use traces, Windows Delivery Optimization Files, useless files created by other applications.
  • Scan all local drives to clean files with specific extensions.

World's Fastest System Optimization Tool

Wise Care 365 adopts world's top technology. It optimizes PC's performance, defrags disks and the Windows registry, and manages the startup process as well as services.
  • Over time, your computer's hard disk drive and registry will become cluttered. Wise Care 365 can defrag the drive and registry to make them organized, thus making your computer run faster and more stable. You are going to be amazed by its blazing defrag speed.
  • Many programs run silently in the background when you start up your computer. Wise Care 365 helps you disable unneeded programs that consume your precious system resources and improves PC startup speed.

Your Ultimate Computer Privacy Protector

Wise Care 365 protects your computer privacy from prying eyes.
  • Privacy Eraser erases all traces of any computer operation like browsing history and accessed files, so any computer operation you do stays confidential.
  • Disk Eraser prevents deleted files from being restored by a data recovery tool, e.g, Wise Data Recovery.
  • File Shredder can delete files thoroughly so that they can never be recovered.
  • Manage websites that send you notifications when you surf the Internet. Allow or disallow.

A Powerful System & Hardware Monitoring Utility

System Monitor displays all the essential information of your computer.
  • Process Monitor gives users a clear and neat list of all the processes run by user and system, users can shut down any process they don't need to make the PC run more smoothly.
  • Hardware Overview offers users both brief and detailed information of all the crucial hardware components, letting users know about their computers at a glance.
  • Operating system is a newly added tab that displays a summary of Windows system, such as Windows product key, specifications (edition, version, installation date, build), date format, etc.

Say Goodbye to Blurry

Thanks to the brand new Wise XUI, it solves the scaling problem of the previous version. Wise Care 365 supports 100%, 125%, 150%, 175%, and 200% scales, and automatically adapts to Windows system scale settings without manual adjustments.

Wise Care 365 is perfectly compatible with 4K UHD monitors. Not blurry!

Download

Purchase

upgrade.png

About WiseCleaner

Founded in 2005, WiseCleaner specializes in developing simple, effective, free and affordable system utility software for Windows computers. With hundreds of millions of downloads and worldwide distribution, their software supports more than twenty languages, including English, German, Japanese, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish, to name a few.

Keep Your Computer SAFE and FAST with

Download:

Purchase:

Blog:

Forum:

Support:

Facebook:

Twitter:

YouTube:

Wise Care 365 Pro Giveaway

Take advantage of WiseCleaner's Special offer for our members

[Lifetime license provides Free Upgrades to future versions]

We at Programy Za Darmo would like to thank the WiseCleaner team for this exclusive giveaway

Giveaway details
3 Lifetime licenses to win [Lifetime license provides Free Upgrades to future versions]

Download Wise Care 365 Pro current version (preactivated for lifetime use but without updates)

Giveaway rules

Must be a member registered before May 14, 2022

1. Comment on how Wise Care 365 Pro can help you with Windows maintenance.
or
WiseCleaner's social media accounts. (Optional but appreciated)
3. Share the offer on social media and other platforms. (Optional but appreciated)
4. Please contact me within 3 days of the winners' announcement to claim the win.

Giveaway ends
December 5, 2022 (extended for a few days)

Good luck

Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Konkurs :) , do wygrania znany i ceniony program do kompleksowej optymailzacji i konserwacji komputerów działających pod kontrolą Windows :) - Wise Care 365 Pro

Szczegóły konkursu :

3 dożywotnie (lifetime) licencje do wygrania :)
Licencje dożywotnie mają również dożywotnie aktualizacje.

Zasady Konkursu:

1. Konkurs dla użytkowników zarejestrowanych przed 14.05.2022
2. Napisz komentarz jak Wise Care 356 Pro może pomóc w konserwacji systemu Windows :)
lub
Wisecleaner.w mediach społecznościowych (Opcjonalnie)
3. Udostępnij informację o konkursie w mediach społecznościowych, forach itp. (Opcjonalnie)
4. W przypadku wygrania w konkursie, proszę o kontakt w ciągu 3 dni od ogłoszenia zwycięzców w celu zdobycia wygranej. Kontakt z organizatorem konkursu @khanyash :)

Zakończenie konkursu:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Ostatnia edycja:

OXYGEN THIEF

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Trololololo
Konkurs wystartował :)

3 dożywotnie (lifetime) licencje do wygrania :)
Licencje dożywotnie mają również dożywotnie aktualizacje.

Zasady Konkursu:

1. Konkurs dla użytkowników zarejestrowanych przed 14.05.2022
2. Napisz komentarz jak Wise Care 356 Pro może pomóc w konserwacji systemu Windows :)
lub
Wisecleaner.w mediach społecznościowych (Opcjonalnie)
3. Udostępnij informację o konkursie w mediach społecznościowych, forach itp. (Opcjonalnie)
4. W przypadku wygrania w konkursie, proszę o kontakt w ciągu 3 dni od ogłoszenia zwycięzców w celu zdobycia wygranej. Kontakt z organizatorem konkursu @khanyash :)

Zakończenie konkursu:

yzrej

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Na wstępie dziękuję za zorganizowanie konkursu (dawno nie było:))
Jak Wise Care 356 Pro może pomóc w konserwacji systemu Window jest dobrze opisane na stronie
. Moim zdaniem trafniej jego zalety wykazać porównując go nie do jakiś bardzo rozbudowanych "kobył" ale do dosyć popularnego np. Kerish Doctor. Ujmując w skrócie po przeskanowaniu Windowsa Wise Care program Kerish Doctor nic nowego nie poprawi. A inne funkcje tego programu też wiele nie zmieniają jeśli chodzi o sprawność systemu Windows. Siłą Wise Care jest moim zdaniem ogromne doświadczenie programistów, by nie ulegać modzie ciągłego rozbudowywania programu, oraz szybkość działania tego programu. Nie jest sztuką zaprogramować kombajn do wszystkiego. Sztuką jest zaprogramować program maksymalny do oczekiwań przez użytkowników Windowsa. A takim moim optymalnym programem jest Wise Care.

ImranQ

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Wise Care 365 is the best PC helpful tool that helps PCs in many ways i.e. accelerate PC performance by optimizing it. It keeps our PCs more secure by stopping the applications who wish to install secretly without Administrator permission. It saves your time by cleaning everywhere such as temporary files, junk files, watched history, browser history, cookies and free up hard disk space and your PCs perform at much better speed. Wise Care 365 saves precious system resources by defragmentation process. Never recoverable files deletion is also a best feature to use. It tells you all about system specifications. I like to watch my favorite pictures and songs in 4k resolution.

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks so much for this wonderful giveaway. The app is one of the best computer maintenance software with real time protection, clean up of the system, tune up, privacy protector, and system monitor. It offers fast optimization tool with improvement of PC's performance, defrags disks and the Windows registry, and manages the startup process. It is one of my favorite apps

withit

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Używam wersji programuWise Care 365 Pro typu Giveaway " od zawsze " . Program posiada bardzo dużo opcji pomagających utrzymać system w ryzach. Najczęściej używane u mnie funkcjonalności to : usuwanie niechcianych pozostałości plików śmieci, czyszczenie i optymalizacja rejestru systemu, tworzenie punków przywracania systemu, optymalizacja startu itp.
Chętnie wygram pełną wersje programu z dożywotnią aktualizacją.

divinenews

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Juneau, Alaska, (U.S.A.)
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of Wise Care 365 Pro?

I have used Wise Care 365 Pro for years on all my family computers for many reasons. The biggest reasons are that: (1.) Wise Care 365 Pro finds trash files on my operating system that other cleaning apps do not find, ... and (2.) Wise Care 365 Pro has a feature that frees up memory/ram for faster computer system operation, and, (3.) Wise Care 365 Pro has a registry cleaner feature that has never harmed my computer's operating system, but has only served to help my system's speed.

Wise Care 365 Pro has many other great features, such as:
- Startup Optimization that runs in the background during startup and remove any unnecessary programs that may consume system resources or reduce boot speed. This not only reduces boot time to make your computer start faster, but also improves launch times of other programs on your computer.
- Real-time Monitoring that works in real-time with system monitoring and protection that can prevent un-permitted changes to the start-up, system, and browser settings.

So, I want to win a lifetime license of Wise Care 365 Pro because from personal experience, I consider Wise Care 365 Pro a "necessary" software app if I want to keep my operating system at its peak performance and optimal speed --- and I want to always have the latest updated version of Wise Care 365 Pro as soon as I can get it.

I followed WiseCleaner on Twitter.com a few years ago under my name "Elijah Gale" @divinenews, and I liked WiseCleaner on Facebook.com a few years ago under my name "Elijah Gale," and I subscribed to WiseCleaner on YouTube.com under my name, "Elijah Gale."

--->
<---

*Thank you, khanyash, for putting this contest together for all of us.

Sorgi

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo dobry i funkcjonalny program do optymalizacji i utrzymania prywatności w Windows. Posiadam wersje trial i bardzo przypadł mi do gustu wiec chciał bym zostać szczęsliwym posiadaczem pełnej wersji tego programu. Bardzo dziękuje za zorganizowanie konkursu .:)

Ostatnia edycja:

memnon

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzień dobry, na początku chciałbym podziękować @khanyash za zorganizowanie tego konkursu.
Wise Care 365 Pro to moim zdaniem najlepszy program do optymalizacji systemu Windows i dlatego bardzo chętnie zdobyłbym licencje na jego pełną wersje, do tej pory korzystam z rozmaitych giveaweyów, niestety nie oferują one opcji aktualizacji do najnowszej wersji.
Wciągu wielu lat miałem sposobność wypróbować wiele podobnych programów. Między innymi Kerish Doctor, CCleaner, Glary Utilities, Ashampoo WinOptimizer, TuneUp Utilities, System Ninja, Odkurzacz, Advanced System Optimizer, RegOrganizer, Auslogics BoostSpeed, Dism++, JetBoost, JetClean, jv16 PowerTools, KCleaner, System Mechanic, Toolwiz Care, TweakPower, Ultimate Windows Tweaker, WinAero Tweaker, Advanced System Care, WinUtilities i kilku innych ;). Jednak to właśnie Wise Care jako jedyny pozostał na dłużej na moim komputerze, gdyż po prostu moim subiektywnym zdaniem jest po prostu najlepszy.
Opcja czyszczenia komputera ze zbędnych plików nie jest ustawiona ani zbyt agresywnie ani za "słabo", po prostu tak jak ma być. Inne opcje, jak edycja aplikacji i usług startujących wraz ze systemem, edycja menu kontekstowego, usuwanie zbędnych wpisów z rejestru, monitor procesów i sprzętu, generator haseł czy narzędzia do trwałego usuwania plików, wymazywania dysków czy prywatności również działają bardzo dobrze. Podsumowując to najlepsze narzędzie do kompleksowej optymalizacji systemu czy raczej dbania by ta optymalizacja nie była potrzebna.
Pozdrawiam.
i

Ostatnia edycja:

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Many thanks for this very good giveaway @khanyash
Wise Care 365 Pro helped me keep my Windows operating system running smoothly. I love how easy it is to use, and that it can update my antivirus software, clean up temporary files, and even fix broken shortcuts all with just a few clicks. It's perfect for people like me who can't spare the time to go digging around in the Windows registry.
I already follow & like them on social media.
I shared also this giveaway

:dancing

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Wise Care 365 Pro can help me by ensuring that all performance related issues like invalid entries in registry, fragmented disks, junk files etc. are taken care of by the cleaning /optimizing tools in the app.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry