guardian's upcoming giveaways / przyszłe konkursy

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
As always great work here guardian :) Thanks for the superb work!

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
update: 7 x 1 year licenses Outpost Firewall Pro {developer has decided to postpone giveaway - oh well their loss as we have other firewall software offers}

NEW: 3 x
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
licenses (easy PC benchmarking) with free upgrade to v9 later in the year...

. 3 x Basic licenses for Glasswire Firewall
[Glasswire are a new Software developing company about 13 months old and already very well respected for their work]
. 8 x 1 year licenses for Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium (currently running)

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
7 x 1 year licenses Outpost Firewall Pro
I recently read about the Outpost migration to Kaspersky Internet Security. Will the 7x 1 Outpost Firewall Pro be exchanged to KIS 2016 for the members...? I do not know about the exchange/migration yet as I am awaiting response from Agnitum but I saw in another forum that with the exchange of the license to KIS 2016 it also must be activated within this month (Jan 31, 2016).

Kaspersky Internet Security license should be activiated before January 31, 2016.
-- that's a typo over there straight from the site (re: activiated)

Still might be a good deal for the members :)

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
update:

ended: . 8 x 1 year licenses for Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium

soon to run:
. 3 x
licenses (easy PC benchmarking) with free upgrade to v9 later in the year...

. 3 x Basic licenses for
[Glasswire are a new Software developing company about 13 months old and already very well respected for their work]

NEW:
. 14 x
licenses - (I also have 50 x 50% off coupons)

Zeno

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
ktośtam napisał:
guardian napisał:
NEW:

. Kerish Doctor 2016 - will now negotiate the total licenses to giveaway
There were already a few giveaways in past few months with very low number of contestants so another giveaway for this software is a waste of time in my opinion.

no problems to me as I can move the giveaway to another forum if members here have no interest ??

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
guardian napisał:
ktośtam napisał:
guardian napisał:
NEW:

. Kerish Doctor 2016 - will now negotiate the total licenses to giveaway
There were already a few giveaways in past few months with very low number of contestants so another giveaway for this software is a waste of time in my opinion.

no problems to me as I can move the giveaway to another forum if members here have no interest ??

as our good friend Askanag has already posted AIDA64 5 x license giveaway here on PZD I will move the 14 x licenses that I was granted to another forum so we are not wasting members time??

Askanag

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Buddy guardian, I think you're wrong.
I organized a contest AIDA64. Are you going to organize a competition AX64 Time Machine. In my opinion this is a completely different program.
Yes, I once organized a competition AX64 Time Machine, but it was a long time ago.
So what can you quietly organize a competition for the users of our forum.

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
Askanag napisał:
I organized a contest AIDA64. Are you going to organize a competition AX64 Time Machine. In my opinion this is a completely different program.
Yes, I once organized a competition AX64 Time Machine, but it was a long time ago.

yeah sorry my friend i was really taken back by ktośtam' s reply ... what is upsetting by his/her comment is that
we aren't paid for working hard to source software giveaways for our members in our own personal time and we don't expect to be
as we get great joy from our happy members commenting in our giveaways .. but then the comment ' this software is a waste of time' I saw :k...... and thought bugger it if I am wasting members time here I will use my licenses elsewhere where they may be more appreciated

I will keep my AX64 Time Machine giveaways here on PZD but will certainly move my Kerish Doctor 2016 licenses to another forum..

thank you Askanag for being a true :friends with the community forum spirit that PZD is built on

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
guardian napisał:
Askanag napisał:

yeah sorry my friend i was really taken back by ktośtam' s reply ... what is upsetting by his/her comment is that
we aren't paid for working hard to source software giveaways for our members in our own personal time and we don't expect to be
as we get great joy from our happy members commenting in our giveaways .. and yes sometimes begging for developers to donate so we can keep on giving... but then the comment ' this software is a waste of time' I saw :k...... and thought bugger it if I am wasting members time here I will use my licenses elsewhere where they may be more appreciated

I will keep my AX64 Time Machine giveaways here on PZD but will certainly move my Kerish Doctor 2016 licenses to another forum..

thank you Askanag for being a true :friends with the friendly community forum spirit that PZD is built on

A

Anonymous

guardian napisał:
Askanag napisał:

as we get great joy from our happy members commenting in our giveaways .. but then the comment ' this software is a waste of time' I saw :k...... and thought bugger it if I am wasting members time here I will use my licenses elsewhere where they may be more appreciated

thank you Askanag for being a true :friends with the community forum spirit that PZD is built on
You didn't get the point mate - what I said is that in the last few months we have already had a 2 or 3 giveaways for Kerish Doctor and organisators almost had to beg people to participate in their contests so in my opinion another giveaway in such a short period of time is a waste of your time.
Read more carefully next time to avoid such a misunderstanding :ok

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
wording of texts plays a big part in misunderstandings my friend

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
CURRENTLY RUNNING
. 3 x Basic licenses for Glasswire Firewall [Glasswire are a new Software developing company about 13 months old and already very well respected for their work]

good luck good peoples :hura

soon to run:
. 3 x PassMark Performance Test v8 licenses (easy PC benchmarking) with free upgrade to v9 later in the year...
. 14 x AX64 Time Machine licenses - (I also have 50 x 50% off coupons)

Do góry