Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Helio Workstation to darmowy sekwencer muzyczny, czyli program komputerowy sterujący urządzeniem MIDI, np. syntezatorem, który zapamiętuje sekwencję dźwięków i umożliwia wielokrotne jej odtwarzanie. Zapewnia lekki interfejs użytkownika, który pomoże Ci skupić się na własnych pomysłach. Może służyć jako narzędzie do nauki, którego potrzebujesz, aby rozwijać się, jako kompozytor.

Większość interfejsów DAW często wydaje się nadmiernie skomplikowana i nadmiernie rozbudowane. Wiele z nich jest komercyjnych, objętych zastrzeżonymi licencjami i prawie żaden z nich nie obsługuje wszystkich głównych systemów operacyjnych w tym samym czasie. Natomiast Helio oferuje wysokiej jakości rdzeń, liniowy sekwencer z przejrzystym interfejsem, zintegrowaną kontrolę wersji zapewniającą inteligentną synchronizację między urządzeniami, historię cofania, tłumaczenia na wiele języków i wiele więcej… Jest skierowany głównie do kompozytorów hobbystów, twórców gier i artystów niezależnych.

Aplikacja Helio Workstation obsługuje:

VST i AudioUnit, działa na CoreAudio, ASIO, DirectSound, ALSA, JACK i OpenSLES. Eksportuje do formatu MIDI, WAV i FLAC.
źródło:
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Helio_Workstation_02.jpg

Helio_Workstation_05.jpg

Instalator 32/64 bit:

Portable 32 bit:

Portable 64 bit:

Program Helio przechowuje wszystkie pliki w dwóch katalogach: jeden dla plików projektu i jeden dla plików konfiguracyjnych. Pamiętaj, że wersje oparte na instalatorze nie usuwają żadnego z nich podczas odinstalowywania aplikacji. Jeśli chcesz całkowicie usunąć Helio z systemu, musisz usunąć je ręcznie.

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Helio Workstation 3.3
  • Added initial support for custom temperaments, the default list includes 22-EDO and 31-EDO; added commands to switch temperament or convert a piece into any other temperament
  • Added keyboard mapping page for instruments, allowing to overcome the limits of MIDI 1.0 for microtonal music, or just to re-map any key for whatever purposes
  • Forgive me father, for I have synthed: removed the built-in piano samples to reduce binary size (my OCD appreciates this immensely), and added a simple sine-like synth which works in any n-tone equal temperament out of the box; it sucks, but hopefully it will be improved in future
  • Added a command to switch to the most visible track/clip in the viewport, hotkey F3
  • Fixed note previewing for some instruments: now it sends note-off events after a delay
  • Minor UI tweaks: made animations a but shorter and sharper, fixed several focus issues when deleting tracks, the resizable edge in note components now depends on the note width

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Helio 3.4

Version 3.4

• Added horizontal scrolling using shift + mouse wheel
  • When exporting MIDI, the track segments are grouped in the same way as you see them grouped in the pattern roll
  • All instances of selected clips in the pattern roll are now highlighted with the dashed header
  • Added ‘+’ button on the tools sidebar, which shows the new track dialog, or the menu to choose the instrument first; using the quill tool on any empty row will invoke the same menu or dialog
  • Fixed minor UI glitches on MIDI import and checkout, fixed the track range indicator not always updated properly, tweaked hotkeys a bit
  • Added a menu to move selected notes to another track, also available in the command palette with ‘:’ shortcut
  • Better support for file choosers on mobile platforms to allow exporting MIDI file to a custom location, e.g. iCloud container

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Helio 3.6
Version 3.6

• Fixed VST3 plugins showing black screen and made minor improvements in instrument management
  • Fixed loading the invalid audio settings (which caused issues when using JACK)
  • Fixed the audio setting page not always updating correctly
  • Many minor UI tweaks: made "move notes" menus more convenient so that closer clips are shown first, fixed tooltips in the chord tool, fixed updating with the editable scope in velocity map, fixed the pen tool behavior on mobile platforms
Pobieramy na stronie:

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

Helio 3.8

Version 3.8

• Added in-scale transposition commands, hotkeys Alt + Up and Alt + Down
  • Implemented recording MIDI from a 12-tone keyboard in any temperament
  • Improved the pen tool: delete notes and clips with right mouse button
  • Improved the knife tool: merge two clips into one or join notes with right mouse button (long tap on mobile platforms)
  • Added “save preset” button in the key signature editor
  • Mini-map improvements: draw a zoom region with left mouse button and pan the stretched mini-map with right mouse button
  • Minor tweaks: allowed “natural” scrolling in the rolls on macOS, improved file choosers for mobile platforms, updated 19-edo settings, re-ordered the edit modes a bit

Version 3.7

• Made the playback loop markers draggable
  • Added 19-edo to built-in temperaments
  • Added keyboard mapping presets menu (with some built-in multi-channel mappings for Pianoteq), allowing to save your own presets
  • Lasso improvements: added a cool selection range dashed indicator in the roll headers and fixed selection behavior when deselecting items with Alt
  • Mouse wheel control improvements: added support for mice with dual-axis wheels and added a separate “vertical zooming by default” UI option
  • Fixed missing note-offs when editing, which broke some VST3 plugins
  • Facelifted the default color schemes
  • Minor convenience tweaks: global zooming with Alt modifier key, toggling mini-map mode with a click at scroller’s free area, transposing by perfect fifth or equivalent with Control + Shift + Up/Down hotkeys
Pobieramy na stronie:

Grandalf

Bardzo aktywny
Członek Załogi
Reakcje/Polubienia
Helio 3.10

Version 3.10
  • Added built-in metronome, toggled by Control + M hotkey, each time signature now has its own editable metronome scheme
  • Added an option to select the MIDI output device
  • Added an option to scale the UI x1.5 or x2
  • Made the update checks optional
  • Updated the app icon
  • Fixed renaming or recoloring multiple tracks in the pattern roll
  • Minor fixes: double click on a tempo track opens "set one tempo" dialog, fixed some grid arrangement glitches and inaccurate time signature alignment, fixed zooming out in large projects, fixed inactive notes blocking double-clicks on the roll

Pobieranie:

Camel1965

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia

Helio 3.11

Version 3.11

• Added built-in SoundFont player instrument
  • Migrated to JUCE 7 and enabled experimental support for hosting LV2 plugins
  • Microtonality: added built-in 26-edo temperament, fixed Alt + Up/Down transposition hotkeys for microtonal layouts, fixed Pianoteq keyboard mapping presets to match A440 on default settings
  • Piano roll: added staccato and legato commands (Alt + S and Alt + L hotkeys), clicking a single note makes that note’s velocity and length the default, holding Alt disables snapping to barlines
  • Pattern roll: improved solo mode indication (implicitly muted tracks are dimmed)
  • Tempo dialog: adjusting the tempo with mouse wheel
  • Render dialog: preview the waveform while rendering
  • Fixed regressions in computing time codes and in the audio rendering code
Pobieramy na stronie:

Do góry