Konkurs ! / Giveaway PowerISO 7.0

deathsmear

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Egypt
Great Thanks for Exclusive Giveaway
i want to win Power ISO to Mount my ISO files with internal virtual drive very easily , in addition to Automount Feature which always helps me in install drivers from my laptop manufacture iso file.

SUPU KABI

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for the giveaway of this excellent product.
I would like to win this because its have great many features which attract all user most first of all its less in size but stacked in with a power pack bundle it support almost all image format, hassles free burning, mounting ISO in virtual drive, friendly UI can browse a iso like windows explorer and many features.... It is small on size but leonine in aspects.

cwaniak z pekałesu

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję Angellomichel387 za kolejny wspaniały Konkurs.
Chciałbym wygrać ten znakomity program z wielu powodów, m.in. możliwość tworzenia bootowalnych USB, montowania plików ISO (zwłaszcza BD), nagrywania plików ISO, i wielu innych funkcji których nie mają programy innych firm, obsługa języka polskiego, prostota i intuicyjność. No i co bardzo ważne lecencja lifetime...
Z niecierpliwością będę oczekiwał na rozstrzygnięcie Konkursu.

kxmyt

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
thanks you for the Giveaway.
After tried PowerISO, its many feature interested me, such as Support almost all CD / DVD / BD-ROM image file formats, create a virtual drive, Mount ISO file, and so on. I like these functions of PowerISO, so I want to win it.

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Na co dzień korzystam z Ultra iso w wersji jakiejś promocyjnej i nie mogę go aktualizować a program ma już swoje latka i niedomaga. Głównie wykorzystuję go do tworzenia bootowalnych pendrajwów i czasem do wirtualnych napędów. Program ma minimalistyczny interfejs co jest dla mnie sporym plusem. Do tego ta licencja lifetime :gwizdek

Za konkurs dziękuję i oczywiście startuję. Licencja się nie zmarnuję bo często montuję.:buziak

F

fullm

PowerISO is an excellent ISO tool that I have been using. it converts to/from practically variety of ISO formats.
In addition, I usually mount ISO files with PowerISO's internal virtual drive, in order to manage those image file on my computer.
thank you.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
PowerISO is an all in one solution, you can do everything with your ISO & disk image files, open, extract, create, edit, convert, mount, etc. Shell integration, context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy paste, etc features provide ease of use. Support 32 & 64 bit Windows, Windows 98 to Windows 10.

genxu

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
PowerISO not only mount ISO files with internal virtual drive,but also convert image files between ISO and other formats.Based on this feature,I think that PowerISO can help me open all kinds of image files without CD ROM.
thank you a lot.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
PowerISO is a powerful disk imaging tool which can read most imaged files, run virtual machines and mounted drives. It also can help you to recover, compress and store your precious media from old computer. It even can open, convert and burn DMG images. PowerISO is an ideal application which provides me the ability to do anything with a CD, DVD, Blu-ray disc of any image file. With all these best features, I am eager to win this software and have a test on it.

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway angellomichel387 and congrats to the winners!

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Dziękuję :yes master i gratuluję pozostałym wygranym :piwek

Do góry