KONKURS - Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
logo.svg

Do wygrania są 3 licencje Macrium 7 Home Edition, licencję pozyskałem od supportu Macrium, któremu serdecznie dziękuję.

strona domowa

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

What is Macrium Reflect?
Macrium Reflect is image based backup and cloning software.

Macrium Reflect creates an accurate and reliable image of a hard disk or the partitions on the disk. In the event of a partial or complete system loss, you can use this image to restore the entire disk, one or more partitions, or even individual files and folders.

Using Macrium Reflect you can backup whole partitions or individual files and folders into a single compressed, mountable archive file. You can use this archive to restore exact images of the partitions on a hard disk so that you can easily upgrade your hard disk or recover your system if it breaks. You can also mount images as a virtual drive in Windows Explorer to easily recover Files and Folders using Copy and Paste.

Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition
With a new Backup Engine, the new version of Macrium Reflect for our home users is up to 60 times faster. We have included 12 months Essentials Support with the license. This means that at home you can have peace of mind with Macrium Reflect Home Edition, and should you have any difficulties, our technical staff with be on hand to answer your questions. You can sit back, relax, and be confident that Macrium Reflect will be quickly and reliably protecting your data and systems..

Solution Highlights
Macrium Super-Fast Imaging
File and folder backup
Incremental cloning
Backup file Consolidation
Complete SSD trim support
Synthetic full backup support
Pre-defined backup plans templates
Item level recovery
SuperRapid Delta restore
Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy

porównanie wersji

Zasady konkursu
1.Napisz komentarz ,dlaczego do Ciebie ma trafić Macrium 7 Home Edition
2.Komentarz w języku ojczystym
3.W konkursie mogą brać udział użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed 1.06.2017 !!
i posiadający minimum 30 postów
4. Zakończenie konkursu 24.07.2017

Zwycięzców wyłoni portal Random i będę mieli 48 godz. na potwierdzenie wygranej na PW

Powodzenia

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks andyxa for the giveaway

My share below

"why you want to win a license?"
Macrium Reflect is a reliable and dependable name for backup & imaging software. I have been using Windows7 System Image option till date. The problem I face is it's not incremental and I cannot view/restore individual files/folders from it. I must mount the resulting VHD and then only access files. As it's not incremental, the resultant backup file size is too huge for my 500GB hard disk.

I use VM inside my main OS and have been doing this since 2011 when I bought the laptop new. Now the VM image file is usually >20GB. In my case the VM's VHD file is 40GB. The newly introduced Macrium Reflect Changed Block Tracker (MRCBT) is designed to handle such large files, thereby as advertised, by reducing the amount of time it takes to perform incremental and differential images by monitoring the changes to an NTFS formatted volume in real-time.

I also like the Macrium Reflect Windows boot menu option, as none of other software provide a similar option other than Acronis. This option is very useful when OS is not booting due to corruption, then once can at least boot the system in recovery and access/copy files, rather than depend on an earlier backup.

Lastly, the differential and incremental backups are great space savers and less time consuming. I can do a daily incremental and weekly differential. Hence, extremely useful to me.

Thanks,
Grr

Ostatnia edycja:

Leszek55

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Nie rób więcej tak atrakcyjnych konkursów bo teraz mam 20 dni nerwówki :) Program moje marzenie do backupów-godny rywal Acronis TrueImage a dla mnie nawet ciut wygodniejszy w opcjach i nie przerośnięta kobyła jak to teraz dzieje się w przypadku ATI ....Macrium robi to co ma robić i to bardzo bardzo dobrze (!) bez zbędnych "wodotrysków"-super.Dzięki za ten konkurs-Pzdr.

ant_gamal

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
the easy way to backup and restore portion or files or folders

also it support ssd hard which i have and use

hope to when this

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Macrium Reflect with its Rapid Delta Restore gives you the ability to recover fast and efficient with Macrium checking what is only or what has change from the latter part of your image versus the state you are before recovery. That way the recovery is fast and efficient! Count me in for this giveaway!

:)

G

Galaxy2000

Thanks for the great giveaway! Awesome software & giveaway.

I would like to get a license for Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition because

Macrium Reflect 7 Home is the complete disaster recovery solution. Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition up to 60 times faster. I also get 12 months Essentials Support with the license. An important feature of Macrium Reflect 7 Home is Super Rapid Delta Restore.
This feature is virtually non-existent in any other imaging software. I like this feature advanced delta detection technology SRDR can rapidly recover data from single, or multiple full backups. Cuts restore times by 90% or more. That is in a class in itself! The biggest advantage of Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition is SRDR which makes the restoration process shorter. I like this feature best.

It's a major game changer in imaging strategies.

Hope to win this great!

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
I want to win Macrium reflect 7 because it is one of the most sought after system cloning/imaging software in the market and
Macrium Reflect Creates an accurate and reliable image of a hard disk or the partitions on the disk. In the event of a partial or complete system loss, you can use this image to restore the entire disk, one or more partitions, or even individual files and folders.

Askanag

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dziękuję za zorganizowanie dobrego konkursu.
Od dawna chciałem mieć taki program. Dobra okazja, aby spróbować ją zdobyć.

Mam nadzieję wygrać Macrium Reflect, ponieważ uważam, że jest to jeden z najlepszych programów do tworzenia kopii zapasowych.

genxu

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
I've heard a lot about Macrium Reflect which is one of the best backup and cloning software. I hope to have the opportunity to get it. Thank you!

matroska

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
I've been very lucky to be able to use this app since a few years ago, and I really want to be able to install this application on my brother's computer he would be very grateful because he always jealous of me for being able to backup and restore files very easily

alinek

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Potrzebuje niezawodnego i sprawdzonego programu do tworzenia kopii zapasowych plików i systemu.
Macrium Reflect jest najlepszy :przeszczdlatego chciałbym wygrać licencje. Program według opisu szybko wykonuje kopie, która może pózniej być zamontowana jako dysk wirtualny w celu odzyskania utraconego np. pliku.
Podziękowanie za konkurs :dziękuę

tofana

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Boogie Street
Świetny program do wykonywania kopii zapasowych. Działa szybko i niezawodnie. Szybko przywraca backup, co oszczędza nasz czas. Warto go mieć na swoim komputerze.
Dzięki za konkurs!

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Macrium is one of the best backup apps that helps to restore your system. It creates image of the whole hard disc, drives, folders and files. It offers you many good features as clonoing, encryption, differential image and many more

michalms

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dlaczego licencja miała by trafić do mnie? Ponieważ już od wielu miesięcy szukam niezawodnego i szybkiego programu do robienia backupu. Pozdrawiam organizatora oraz sponsora programu :ok

E

eufrasiox

me gustaria ganar Macrium Reflect
porque es uno de los mejores
softwares de backup
es realmente seguro
y no se pierden datos
tambien es muy rapido.
Gracias.

Do góry