Konkurs PZD - Giveaway - VoodooShield PRO Halloween 2017 Giveaway

Status
Zamknięty.
F

fullm

My security configuration is ESET Internet Security.
Compared with ESET Internet Security, the biggest advantages is that Voodooshield provides app whitelisting lock, learning decision engine and multi-engine blacklist scan. ESET Internet Security have no such three layers of protection. so I need it.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
WHAT is your current security setup and WHY do you want to add VoodooShield PRO as additional layer security?
My current setup is just Xvirus Firewall only which does not provide me with full confidence on system security and safety. If I can have additional VoodooShield Pro to run in line with it against virus and malware, this will surely gives me better protection and more secure on my pc system.
Facebook sharing link :

Twitter sharing link :

https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/thre...odooshield-pro-halloween-2017-giveaway.33434/
Like link at
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
:

Ostatnia edycja:

dinosaur07

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, jasonX. Very good one here on PZD.
"WHAT is your current security setup and WHY do you want to add VoodooShield PRO as additional layer security?"
As regarding the question: Dr Web AV and WAR (WinAntiRansom Plus) + WinPatrol and i need a very good whitelisting antiexe app in order to enhance my security and to protect my PC against any unknown threats.

I liked and followed VS.
Regards,

tregs_beales

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you JasonX for the giveaway. Thanks to Voodooshield for sponsoring the giveaway.

"WHAT is your current security setup and WHY do you want to add VoodooShield PRO as additional layer security?"
My current security setting is Norton IS & Zemana Antilogger. I need a good anti-exe app that can protect my system like a secure lock.
Voodooshield is a special cherished product with superior ability of allowing or denying outside programs access which is what I need.
It can block new exe files, programs or those with unauthorised access to my pc, threats from internet.
VoodooAi the built in scanner is able to classify files according to their malicious tendency.
Cloud based blacklist scanning has 50+ engines to scan suspected files & then can lock the threats from harming my pc.

VoodooShield is extra security app that can fully block or allow any sort of program or threats from even entering a system, based upon users preference. Its a computer lock, but works more than just a lock. It is the best additional protection layer I can add to my pc.
Followed & subscribed to Voodooshield on twitter & YT. Thanks for the giveaway.

camilo

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway jasonX.
I love the security because i was a victim of rasomware one time... after that i use VoodooShield + bullguard and zero problems! i love the product and fell TRUE security in my personal an work laptops.
My current security setup is Zemana + bullguard + VoodooShiel AutoPilot Mod, i love it!!! do anything to protect me from other malware or rasom...
Thanks for the excelent job and i hope i can try the PRO version!!!

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot Jason for the giveaway.

I'm using Avira AV with outdated Outpost Firewall. I want to add VoodooShield PRO as additional layer security as VoodooShield can help block new + non-whitelisted exes as well as it has Automatic toggle to ON to lock computer.

Followed on Twitter
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

My share below:

PS: The VoodooShield on Facebook you posted, links to some post which is not available. I tried finding but couldn't get their FB page.

Thanks,
Grr

ashwingeek

Nowy użytkownik
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway.

I am using Kaspersky Internet Security, with Zemana AntiMalware, Sandboxie and VoodooShield Free version. The free version is good, but most of the settings are only available in the pro version.

luger

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Poznań
Aktualnie używam Kaspersky Free razem z AppCheck Anti-Ransomware. VoodooShield Pro było by idealnym uzupełnieniem tego duetu.

Areopagita

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
różne
Podziękowania dla jasonX za organizację konkursu. Korzystam z ochrony Zemany oraz RansomFree Cyberason. VS ze względu na sposób działania byłoby idealnym uzupełnieniem.
pozdrawiam,
Areopagita
:england

Zeno

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki @jasonX za konkurs na znakomity soft. :dziękuę
Nie udało mi się wygrać AppGuard w Twoim ostatnim konkursie, a nowego się nie doczekałem. Może to i lepiej, bo producent AppGuard oficjalnie przestał kierować swój produkt do użytkowników domowych. Ochrona programów antywirusowych jest niepełna, a poza tym od dłuższego czasu straciłem zaufanie do kilku antywirusów,. Po aferze z Kaspersky moja nieufność tylko się wzmocniła. Dodatkowo mam mało pamięci Ram w laptopie, dlatego potrzebuję ochrony, która nie będzie miała dużego zapotrzebowania na pamięć. Stąd też na moją ochronę składa się obecnie (jak w podpisie) Zemana AntiLogger, AdGaurd, AppCheck Pro i VoodooShield Free, a do tego wtyczki w przeglądarkach uBlock Origin, NoScript czy Bitdefender TrafficLight.
Chciałbym zamienić VoodooShield Free na Pro ze względu na dostęp do zaawansowanych ustawień programu i tworzenia własnych profili w programie. Pozdrawiam.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
My current security setup on one of my systems is Windows 10 inbuilt defender & firewall. VoodooShield PRO will be an excellent addition to the setup & act as proactive or zero day malware protection. PRO version will allow me to access advanced settings, etc.

genxu

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
I'm using Zemana AntiMalware.
I think VoodooShield is a unique antivirus software, it uses a proactive whitelist snapshot approach to virus and malware protection, can effectively lock your computer and blocks when your computer running a web app is at risk, this is diferent from the other antivirus software.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Ostatnia edycja:
Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry