Konkurs PZD - novaPDF Professional Father's Day 2018 Giveaway

Status
Zamknięty.

hakah

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the Giveaway!
"WHAT feature/s do you like best in the latest version of novaPDF Professional?"
novaPDF allows you to create and share PDF documents and the best features I like most are :
1. Send PDF via Email: PDF files can be sent and multiple email addresses can be added to attached PDF file.
2. Auto-save PDF Files: When creating a PDF file you can have novaPDF prompt you each time where to save the PDF file.
3. Merge PDF Files: You can append or insert the content of the document being converted to an existing PDF file.
4. Import/Export Profiles: can be exported or imported into different installations to enable switching between computers.
5. PDF Watermarks: multiple watermark templates included and you can stamp document with image or text.

Facebook sharing link :

Twitter sharing link :

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!
&
liked and followed.
followed.

F

fullm

"WHAT feature/s do you like best in the latest version of novaPDF Professional?"

novaPDF Professional offers more useful and powerful features, especially defining different printing profiles for different users, which is very import to me because I need different settings for printing documents. so I would like to get a novaPDF Pro license. Thank you a lot.

genxu

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
novaPDF Pro is one of outstanding tools for creating and editing PDF files for its flexibility and practicality, my favorite feature is automatically upload the generated PDF file to a pre-configured FTP server.Based on this,I would like to win it.
thank you.

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF,

Konkurs PZD - novaPDF Professional Father's Day 2018 Giveaway
https://programyzadarmo.net.pl/thre...professional-fathers-day-2018-giveaway.35893/

ToZVWpS.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

hakah

fullm

dhruv2193

kubik67

damien76

eufrasiox

Jerzy53

tregs_beales

flyingcrocodile

william1955

Please include your details (Name/Email) in your PM claim.

ipTeGZd.png

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

rsgEZJ4.gif

al

Marszałek Forum
Członek Załogi
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Somewhere over the rainbow.
W sumie nie startowałem ale dziękuję za 11. miejsce :dance

jasonX

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
WINNERS, please confirm reception of your win. This is for documentation purposes.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry