Konkurs - True Launch Bar

andyxa

Bardzo aktywny
Fąfel
Reakcje/Polubienia
logo.gif

Do wygrania 5 licencji True Launch Bar, za licencje na konkurs dziękuję Panu Jurij Kobets.

homepage
Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

True Launch Bar - to ciekawy i przydatny program za pomocą którego możemy zmienić wygląd oraz co ważne funkcjonalność Paska Szybkiego Uruchamiania czyli Quick Launch bar. Program rozszerza możliwości Paska Szybkiego Uruchamiania dzięki czemu możemy np: organizować ikony odpowiadające za programy w grupy co pozwoli znacznie poszerzyć przestrzeń na pasku zadań i sprawi że wszystko będzie bardziej zorganizowane, możemy też tworzyć wirtualne foldery.Program dla wygody użytkownika obsługuje też mechanizm przeciągnij i upuść oraz skórki i wtyczki które dodatkowo zwiększają możliwości programu - na pasku zadań możemy wyświetlić informacje o pogodzie, stanie baterii, sile sygnału sieci bezprzewodowej i wiele więcej.

Apps and files are a just click away
Looking at the motley crowd of shortcuts on your computer desktop but not able to find the one you need? Do you often find yourself looking for an app to run rather than doing your work? True Launch Bar can make your day go easier as it can solve these and many other problems related to quick access to your PC content!

It’s the same Windows desktop you know and love. But with True Launch Bar, your workspace becomes more convenient and fun to use. Create a custom menu on the taskbar to list similar apps. Drag and dropnecessary shortcuts there. Select menu icons to find applications quickly. If icons are not enough, True Launch Bar can show tooltips for you to find what you are looking for almost on autopilot. With separators and submenus, you can group items by topic and create any kind of a custom menu you want. Are you a fully-fledged touch typist? Awesome! True Launch Bar lets you specify hot keys for menus and shortcuts to open them with a touch of a button.

With True Launch Bar, any application is just a click away!

03.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

Keep important things at hand

With True Launch Bar, reaching for computer folders just became the easiest part of customizing your computer desktop to your needs. Create a custom menu from a folder using the program and everything you want will come to life with a mouse click. My Documents, Control Panel, Games and everything in between: you’ll be able to create menus for all folders! For example, you can create a menu with printers and manage them from the context menu. True Launch Bar can show thumbnails of your photos in a menu or display the list of recent documents. Filters can help you focus only on the files you need in a menu.

With custom menus available from the taskbar, you get what you want instantly, without having to browse through folders over and over again. Isn’t it nice?

169.jpg

99.jpg

Zasady konkursu
1.Napisz komentarz ,dlaczego do Ciebie ma trafić True Launch Bar
2.Komentarz w języku ojczystym
3.W konkursie mogą brać udział użytkownicy zarejestrowani przed ogłoszeniem konkursu
4.Zakończenie konkursu 09.08.2017

Osoby które otrzymają licencje, zostaną wylosowane poprzez portal random
i będą miały 24 godziny na potwierdzenie wygranej na PW

Potrzebne dane /name. email/

Powodzenia

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

Leszek55

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Witam,
True Launch Bar-program ułatwiający "wszystko pod przyciskiem" :) mnóstwo opcji jak widać z opisu powyżej i wersja 30-dniowa to potwierdza-dla mnie dość przydatny sofcik, fajnie było_by mieć pełną wersję.Obecnie używam "sTab Launcher", działa-jako ciekawostkę dodam że program od dość dawna nie rozwijany ale działa nawet z Win10- niestety opcji mało- bo to w sumie taki prosty dock launcher,dlatego wchodzę w pulę True Launch Bar-plus obowiązkowo podziękowania za konkurs.Pzdr.

jerzy601

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
dzięki za konkurs i mozliwosc wygrania go.
biore udział w konkursie na ten program poniewarz lubię miec dostęp do wszystkiego co znajduje się w moim systemie.
program który ułatwia ten dostep posiada mnóstwo opcji .Mozliwosc łatwego dostosowania swojego pulpitu do swoich potrzeb.
posiada ciekawy interfejs i estetyczny wygląd.
jeszcze raz dzięki za konkurs.:dziękuę

ant_gamal

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
with true launcher i can reach any app or music file or photo or any file faster

has many skins to custom my desktop

also it has some applet to reach my emails or taskbar

i will be happy if i get this lifetime license

H

hamilton

Thanks so much for this GiveAway.

It's the same Windows desktop and know and love. But with True Launch Bar, my workspace is more convenient and fun to use. Create a custom menu on the taskbar to list similar apps. Drag and drop necessary shortcuts there. Select menu icons to find applications quickly. If icons are not enough, True Launch Bar can show tooltips for me to find what i am looking for almost on autopilot. With separators and submenus, i can group items by topic and create any kind of custom menu and want.True Launch Bar lets and specify hot keys for menus and shortcuts to open them with a touch of a button.
With True Launch Bar, any application is just a click away!

tarekma7

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I have a lot of apps and shortcuts on my laptop. It is time consuming to find a specific app. True Launch Bar makes it easier as it can solve these and many other problems related to quick access to your PC content. Reaching for computer folders just became the easiest part of customizing your desktop computer to your needs. You can also Add a personal touch with taskbar applets and rejuvenate your desktop with skins. The program is easy to use

kubik67

Świeżak
Reakcje/Polubienia
Спасибо за конкурс.
Я хочу выиграть True Launch Bar потому, что данная программа заменит стандартную панель быстрого запуска Windows, а так же создаст отдельную панель, похожую на панель задач Windows с огромным количеством настроек. Самой главной особенностью True Launch Bar является возможность создавать свои собственные настраиваемые меню. При этом запустить нужную программу можно всего за один клик мыши. Программа будет полезена тем, что можно навести порядок на рабочем столе и сократить время нахождения нужного ярлыка программы и быстрее найти любое приложение, аудио, медиа файлы или фотографии.

grr

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks andyxa for the giveaway.

My share below

"why you want to win a license?"
I have been using the default windows launcher, if you call it a launcher even.
I read your review and found that True Launch Bar provides a wide variety of ways to customize the launcher per one's need. This will help me a lot to quickly access things on my PC. I like the custom menu option to add things to it according to my need.

Thanks,
Grr

dhruv2193

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway!!! With True Launch Bar, your workspace becomes more convenient and fun to use. Create a custom menu on the taskbar to list similar apps. Drag and dropnecessary shortcuts there. Select menu icons to find applications quickly. If icons are not enough, True Launch Bar can show tooltips for you to find what you are looking for almost on autopilot. With separators and submenus, you can group items by topic and create any kind of a custom menu you want. Are you a fully-fledged touch typist? Awesome! True Launch Bar lets you specify hot keys for menus and shortcuts to open them with a touch of a button. I ALSO LOVE THE PROGRAM FROM THE IMAGES POSTED!!!!

michalms

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
Dzięki za konkurs.
Chciałbym wygrać licencję na ten program, ponieważ dzięki True Launch Bar wszystkie najważniejsze skróty miałbym pod ręką co pozwoliłoby usprawnić i przyśpieszyć pracę przy komputerze.
Pozdrowienia dla organizatora konkursu oraz producenta programu :england

yyy

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Na codzień używam RocketDock ,jednak brakuje mu kilku funkcji :) Ten program wygląda na całkiem rozbudowany ,więc przydałby się napewno dla usprawnienia i wygody użytkowanie komputera.

khanyash

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
True Launch Bar is a superior replacement for Windows native Quick Launch Bar. You can easily & quickly access your PC content. You can create custom menu, folders & drag & drop required shortcuts. You can use separators & submenus to arrange items by topic, etc. You can use filters to see only the needed files. You can set hotkeys to direct access menus & shortcuts.

Ostatnia edycja:

scot

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thank you for this opportunity.

True Launch Bar is quite a necessity to people, who need quick access to their files & folders.
It makes your life easy by allowing to customize as per your requirements.
You can't even feel its presence as it is very light on system resources.

Do góry