Zamknięty.

guardian

Bardzo aktywny
Administrator
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Cyber Space
HitmanPro and HitmanPro.Alert - [3 x Licenses Giveaway Contest]
(you win 2 x software programs registered with one license key)

pOifYa9.png

We (at) Programy za darmo are very proud to announce our
HitmanPro and HitmanPro.Alert
(uses same license) Giveaway.

images

Firstly we would like to thank the kind Developers (at) Surfright for kindly offering up these
3 x licenses for HitmanPro and HitmanPro.Alert
and especially for being continued supporters of Programy za darmo over the many years.

Is your antivirus a burden or failing?

Free second opinion, for everyone
Wouldn't you want to know if your virus protection software missed anything? Because each time a new virus or other malware is discovered that is not consistent with previously known threats, a new signature must be created. Depending on the antivirus vendor, this can take hours, days, or sometimes even weeks.

HitmanPro delivers confidence in a world where deemed safe computers are regularly attacked and compromised. It is designed to discover viruses, trojans, rootkits, spyware and other malware on up-to-date and fully protected computers – the early-life and next-generation malware for which your antivirus software has no immediate detection signature.

CSI forensics
HitmanPro is a 'crime scene investigator' and forensics lab in one. Instead of relying on virus signatures, it gathers actionable intelligence and examines the collected information to ultimately tell you which files act and look like malware. HitmanPro does not require prior knowledge of a threat to detect it, so no need to wait for your antivirus vendor to provide a detection signature.
Your own crime scene investigator

Unethical behaviors:
HitmanPro has been taught to look for unethical behaviors instead of just typical static malware attributes; because it is a lot harder for malware-authors to radically change the manipulative behavior of their malware than to change its static properties. By combining forensic, behavior and collective intelligence, HitmanPro is the single most effective solution to combat new and resilient malware.

Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć!

Supported on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP

__________ ____________ ______________

images

Protect your PC, data, identity and money

The unique technologies in HitmanPro.Alert 3 are designed to stop threats before they emerge and aims to protect your vulnerable software, data and identity against current and future attacks, without requiring prior knowledge of the attack or malicious program.

Seals the gaps
Antivirus programs are all designed to help catch the daily hundreds of thousands new malicious programs, the payload. Unlike this, HitmanPro.Alert can actually block the exploit (thus blocking its payload), without requiring prior knowledge of the abused weakness or the malicious program. It also makes malware belief it is running in an unwanted research environment, causing most sandbox-aware malware to terminate itself.

Reveals the spies

HitmanPro.Alert instantly detects over 99% of all known and new banking trojans and other spies. It automatically informs users when critical system functions are diverted to untrusted programs and effectively reveals the presence of any so-called Man-in-the-Browser malware. It also prevents attackers from abusing you own webcam. And by encrypting your keystrokes, HitmanPro.Alert protects your credentials while you work, play or shop online.

Real-time Cyber Attack Prevention

Protect your data against ransomware like CTB-Locker, CryptoWall and other cryptolockers
HitmanPro.Alert is a bullet-proof vest that automatically protects your documents, photos, identity and applications against malware and zero-day attacks from cyber-criminals and (nation-state) hackers. It is an innovative solution that actually prevents breaches and infections without requiring prior knowledge of attacks or malware. It offers protection by blocking the core techniques that hide malware in the presence of antivirus software or that exploit known and future software vulnerabilities. It also detects intruders like banking malware, Remote Access Tools and crypto-ransomware, simply by observing the behaviors that these threats exhibit.

I know you are interested after reading this so

Supported on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To participate please follow these 2 simple GOLDEN RULES

1. You must be a registered member here on Programy za darmo

2. Please comment (comments are welcome in both Polish or English)

• ‘Why you would like to win your very own license for HitmanPro and HitmanPro.Alert?’ (you win 2 x software programs registered with one license key)

To enter this contest you must comply with these above simple conditions to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 2 days to PM me to claim their prize
and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses will be considered.

You will only receive a PM from me containing your license key once and only if you have claimed your prize within specified timeframe.

The Giveaway ends on Sunday 13th September 2015.

good luck good peoples :ok

mariuszsaj

Wygadany
Reakcje/Polubienia
HitmanPro to chyba najczęściej używany skaner na żądanie a możliwość wygrania licencji to nielada gratka.Każdy użytkownik Windowsa powinien mieć go na swoim sprzęcie.Dzięki za konkurs.

jogobella

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
no właśnie ten program też chciał bym mieć ,ale to zależy od szczęścia :zaciesz

senior38

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Świętokrzyskie
Program marzenie.Zawsze chciałem go mieć.No i trafia się konkurs,ale chyba trudno będzie go wygrać.Dziękuję za konkurs. :dziękuję

ssl111

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
starogard gdanski
Świetny skaner na żądanie .Spróbuję szczęścia. Dzięki za konkurs

Sorgi

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo dobry i polecany skaner.Chętnie bym go używał jeśli dopisze mi szczęście i wygram.

LGG

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo dobry skaner.Używam od 3 lat , ale licencja się powoli się kończy. A tu niespodzianka !!
Zgłaszam udział w konkursie.
Dziękuje i pozdrawiam

A

Anonymous

Na wstępie Wielkie Dziękuję za konkurs takguardian jak i firmie Surfright. Pierwszy to świetny skaner który warto mieć a nawet mieć się go powinno na dysku drugi z programów jako realne zabezpieczenie które też warto zainstalować aby można było spokojnie korzystać z zasobów sieci :dziwak

mavio

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Bardzo dobry sofcik.Miałem go i bardzo sobie chwaliłem. Jako skaner niezastąpiony. Bardzo chciałbym go mieć na swoim kompie.Dlatego zgłaszam sie do konkursu.

jan13

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Program ceniony za szybkość skanu i b.dobrą wykrywalność.
Dzięki za konkurs.

win98

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Super konkurs, dziękuję.

Program legenda, legenda w pełni zasłużona! Każdy chce go mieć, a tu mamy szansę na spełnienie marzeń :)

IMHO najlepszy skaner!

jerzy601

Bardzo aktywny
Reakcje/Polubienia
Again a great contest for topnotch scanner that every surfer should have.
willing to take share in this contest for this program.
the program of my dreams. :dziękuję

A

Anonymous

THX za konkurs !! :dziękuję
Szybki b.dobry skaner ,niezbędny na każdym kompie.
zgłaszam udział w konkursie

FARMER

Bardzo aktywny
Zasłużony
Reakcje/Polubienia
Miasto
Piernikowo
HitmanPro and HitmanPro.Alert is not only known to us on demand scanner that detects us what he could not cope with another antivirus. The program includes, among others, the following modules:
safe Browsing
Active vaccination
CryptoGuard
Keystroke Encryption
Software Radar
Protecting the process and many others.
To support 64-bit system. Thank you for organizing the competition and wish you all good luck. Sorry for my English writing using google translator ;)

alberto

Bardzo aktywny
Ekspert
Reakcje/Polubienia
Thanks for the giveaway! :dziękuję
This is very good protection for every PC as on demand scanner,soI would like to win a license.

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry